Chapter 7: Trust.

Dance off.

Chinji-oppa brought me in the studio, his hands wrapped tightly around mine. I couldn't say that there was something special, but it was definitely something. Just not something that was romatic. He sat me down on the floor, and he said, "Nicole-ah! Watch us practice okay? When your friends and the guys are back, we'll start!" He looked so happy. And maybe, i thought, maybe he just wanted a sister.

When Joe, Changjo and CAP came back, Ricky suddenly said, "Okay! Let's get to practice!" The switched on "Clap" and stood in place. While they danced, Kiki and Ai stood beside me. Out of the blue, something popped in my head. "Kiki, you and Changjo-opa are together?" I asked bravely, and she immediately blushed at my words. "Ai, stop grinning. You and CAP?!" I exclaimed.

"Well...You were sleeping that night after the dinner, and oppa was texting me...and he called me, so i went out of the room to pick up and-" Kiki explained halfway, when she was rudely interupted by Ai.

"WHAT?! That's what happened to me! But i picked up the call under the blankie!" Ai stated.

"OMG. REALLY? Such a coincidence! But yeah. We're together." Kiki smiled and yeah, i was upset that she kept it from me. But still, if she was happy, she could keep it form anyone. Too, i was sad that Ai decided to keep it a secret too. Then i wondered, they're just training partners. Why did i care so much? Did they become my best friends already? Because i was really disappointed.

I guess that the disappointment revealed on my face because Ai apologised, "Nic... Really... We're sorry.. I did mean to tell you-"

"I did too!" Kiki shoved in.

"Okay. We did mean to tell you but... You already had problems with Joe and Chunji so yeah..."

"It's okay. As long as you thought of telling me, then that's okay. Just don't..." I wanted to say 'don't hide anything' but i wasn't sure if i was their close  friend yet, so i left the sentence hanging.

"We won't ever hide anything again!" Kiki exclaimed. So they read my mind..........kinda scary yet fascinating.

"Promise?" I asked, and when they nodded, "OKAY! I love you guys! So...tell me EVERYTHING!"

They started blabbering about they're newly made boyfriend. We chatted about all our guys and laughed, giggled and smield at certain parts. Somehow, i knew they were my close friends already. Just, i didn't know HOW or WHEN it started. Soon after, the boys were taking a break, and us girls all broke up to our boys.

I walked over to Joe, and saw him smiling at me while he wiped his sweat. Just as we were about 1 metre of a distance away, i was tugged away by Chunji. "Nicole-ah, you want a drink? Let's go get drinks for everyone, should we?" Chunji asked.

I looked at Joe and he said, "I'll come along." Changjo, CAP and Ricky voiced out and said, "Let's all go together!"

Niel suddenly announced, "My leg hurts. I'm gonna stay here. Nicole, would you accompany me?"

"Huh? Oh, uhm, sure. If you'd like." I was taken aback. I mean, he could've gotten Ricky or whoever. Why me?

"I could stay too," Joe offered.

"No, it's okay. Nicole can stay." Niel really wanted me to stay.. So Kiki and Ai, obviously went along, and i stayed alone with Niel in the studio.

"I'm not hurt, actually." Niel said.

"Then why did you say you were?" I asked, concerned.

"I wanted to talk to you.. If you noticed, it's either Chunji and L.Joe around you. We all can't get to know you better."

"Oh... i see. Okay. So what you wanna talk about?"

"I wanna know something. Are you dating Joe or Chunji?" He asked, as if it was meant to be.

I almost choked but did manage to get out, "Joe... Why?"

"Chunji tells me about you everyday. He's smitten. But you're in love with Joe. What are you going to  do?" He said it like he was waiting for an answer, rather than it seemed like he was lecturing me.

"I don't know," I walked over to the wooden bar secured to the mirror and laid against it. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Nicole. You need to figure something out quickly before Chunji falls so deep, it's impossible to not hurt him. He's a good boy. I've known him long enough to tell you that you're his first love."

"Niel-oppa. I can't just tell him i'm in love with Joe. He'll be even more hurt to know that his brother took someone he liked." Niel nodded at this, obviously agreeing.

"But it's just a matter of time when you can't resist touching Joe in public, right?" Niel asked.

"Wh-what? This kinda question is like... personal!" He laughed at my words.

"It is, but come on, it's true, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Today was kinda painful..." I was simply joking but he took it for real.

"Really? Okay. Later on, when they get back, i'll take Chunji to the toilet, and you go hug Joe okay?" He winked at me. Thinking over once more, it ain't such a bad idea after all.

"Okay! Thanks!" I thanked him and made a halfhug. He halfhug-ed me back and told me, "If there's anything, you can call me," He gestured for my phone and tapped in his number then returned it, "I'll be there for you okay? It is a little difficult going through this....." He blanked out in space.

"Oppa!" I snapped my fingers and he woke up from his fantasy. Just then, the guys came in and Niel winked at me, then said to Chunji, "Chunji-ah, follow me to the toilet."

"But i just got back!" Chunji complained.

"But i'm scared of...y'know!"

"Huh?! Since when?"

"Since forever. LET'S GO!" Niel pulled Chunji and winked at Joe, who caught it then looked at me and shrugged. I walked over and pulled him behind a big cabinet which appeared out of nowhere.

"Why, babe, what's wrong?" Joe asked concernly, his hands on my neck.

"Nothing, i just can't believe..." I wanted to say 'i can't believe you're mine' but it would be a little embarssing, so i just looked down. When he tried to push my head up, i laid against his chest and held him tightly.

"Woah," He gasped then laughed and hugged me back. After what seemed like 10 hours, we let go, and went back out with them. I sat down next to Joe and just looked at him. It may seem kinda psycho, but it isn't. It was warming. I figured i get the best view i could of him before i return to Singapore.

I laid my right hand in his left, and intwined them. I smiled at him, when suddenly, i heard someone's voice, "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?" I turned to see Chunji looking at our hands.

And Niel cursed, "." I quickly let go of Joe's hand and stood up, which Joe followed after and said, "Chunji, i need to explain this to you."

I held my head in my hand and muttered, "Oh, crap."