Chapter 22: That world tour.

Dance off.

(Nicole's point of view)

The next day, us girls went over to the boys' dorm. We were there to cook for each other. Lame, huh? But still, when the guys you love asks you over just to cook, you juat have to say yes. But not an immediate yes. 

"Baby," Joe whined over the phone to me, "Come over tonight okay?" In my heart, i knew i did want to go. But as they all say, play hard to get.

"Naw, sweety," I replied, "I don't think i will. I'm busy tonight." The phone was stuffed between my ear and my shoulder and i was spreading butter on a piece of bread. Busy? Oh yeah.

"Busy doing what?" Joe asked.

"Things.. Why do you want me there?" I asked.

"Because all your friends are gonna be there. And i'll be so lonely...." Joe fake-cried.

"Like i give a !" I laughed.

"You know you do!"

"Hmm.. I do?"

"YES! Now just come over okay? We're cooking. And i wanna talk to you about something."

This caught my interest. "Bout what?" I asked.

"Just something! Come over, okay?" He pleaded.

"Fine, fine. I'll be there."

"Yes!! See you later, baby!"

"Bye," i hung up and grinned. Changing and getting ready took quite some time, since i kept thinking about what Joe had to say.

When the girls and i reached their dorm, as usual, we hugged our boys.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" I said to Chunji.

"Annyeong!" He replied. And came over for a usual halfhug. T and Joe didn't look jealous at all. "Have you noticed? The two of them hasn't gotten one bit jealous!" Chunji whispered.

"Exactly!!" I whispered back. We unhugged and headed to the kitchen to start cooking.

"The kitchen's too cramped!!" T yelled.

"Then Nic and i will wait outside," Joe quickly said, and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk, remember??" He reminded me. And he pulled me into his room, and locked the door.

"Okay, okay," I said, as he sat me down on his bed. He sat beside me and held my hands in his.

"Okay.. It's like this... I.." He started.

"Is this a proposal?? Cause i'm not ready!!" I shrieked.

"No, no, no! It's not a marriage proposal," he said.

"Then what is it?"

"I..." he cleared his throat, "I had a dream about you last night.."

"Okay..? And...?" I probbed.

"It was a.." he cleared his throat once more. "It was a..a.. wet dream." He said, and he hung his down. Somehow, i felt my insides being turned out. And there were like a thousand butterflies in my tummy.

"Ohhhkay..." I dragged on that word. My had was turning cold, i could tell.

"Do you get what i wanna say..?" he asked softly.

"Noo... What do you wanna say?"

"Im telling you i had a wet dream about you. And i just can't stop thinking about you.. So stop looking at me like you're freaking out. Please, you're scaring me.."

"I can't imagine that you had that kinda dream about me..."

"I'm feeling guilty now.." He said.

"What for?" I asked, and raised my hands to his face.

"It seems bad for me..to think of you like that."

"No, it's natural~If you were thinking about other girls in that dream, then it's bad!"

"But, still. I'm not supposed to think of you like that."

"Come on! I might have thought of you like that too," i said, standing up. He stood up as well. It was a lie. Okay, wait. It's not exactly a lie. I did think once.

"You did?" He asked.

"Maybe...." I answered.

"Tell me. You did think of me in that way?" He probbed, coming up to me from behind, with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm, i don't know.. I forgot!" I exclaimed. Then pulled his hands away and said, "Let's go cook~"

"No, wait! Tell me if you did have that kinda thoughts!!"

"I didn't!!"

"Liar!"

"Who cares??" I asked.

"I do!! Tell me, quickly!"

"No! Comeon, let's go."

I pulled him to the kitchen and we continued cooking. Honestly, i did have one dirty thought. But hey, when you have such a sweet and hot dude as your boyfriend, you can't help it. And please, it was only once! Though i might have more.

The rest of the night, he kept wanting to ask me about that "thoughts". But s and mine were there. So it was awkward. I didn't wanna let him know. It was embarassing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayy people!!! I'm trying to lengthen this ff since alot of people doesnt want this to end just yet.

Sorry that this update was y! xP

COMMENT!! <3

Love yall, so much!!!!