Chapter 23: The truth

Dance off.

(L. Joe's point of view)

The following day at the dance studio, my manager-hyung called all of us to have a talk with him. "Boys. Come here." He beckoned for us to go over to him. We sat on the floor and listened patiently. The last time things felt so tense was when he told us my debut date.

"Hyung," CAP called, "What do you wanna talk to us about?"

We all crowded closer, and Ricky was right next to me, holding on my arm. "Okay.. There's a bumch of fans who came to look for me the other day. They know your relationships with Dreamers. And they don't like it. They want all fo you to stop seeing the girls. Or they'll make this a huge thing. And, we can't do anything. I tried talking to them.. But they said that they didn't like it that you guys lied."

"We're gonna have to stop seeing the girls, because that bunch of fans doesn't like it?" Changjo asked.

"Yes. That's right," Our manager said.

"How did they find out?" Ricky asked. "Hyung, i don't wanna leave Lynn~"

"I'm sorry, but i've discussed this with others, and they said that you should stop seeing the girls too," Hyung said.

"B-but what if we keep it under wraps?" Niel asked, "They wouldn't know right?"

"True, but the fans have their sources," Hyung was right. They could get info quick.

"Hyung," I said, "If we don't do what the fans ask, they'll spread the news?"

"Yes. They made sure they would." All of us were having a headache. Gosh.

"Maybe," Chunji said, "the other fans wouldn't mind?"

"It could be possible... But we can't take the risk, Chunji," Hyung replied.

"So we have to break it off with them? There's no other way?" Changjo asked.

"Yes. Sorry boys. I know how much you like those girls. Sorry." Hyung walked out the room, leaving us on our own to figure out a way to tell the girls.

"Hyung," Ricky shook me, "I don't wanna leave Lynn... I really like her.."

"Me too, Ricky, me too." I emphathised.

"Hyung, i don't wanna tell Kiki 'let's break up'!" Changjo said, "I can't say that."

"Me either. I really like Ai. Even love her." CAP stated.

"I love T, too.." Chunji said.

"We just started and now we gotta break it off?" Niel said.

"I can't let this happen to me and Nic again.." I said, "Two times is enough."

"But," CAP started, "we still have to break off with them. Or the fans will spread the news. It's bad for the girls."

"How are we gonna tell them?!" Ricky shrieked.

"We'll just have to." CAP stood up and walked away.

"Hyung..." Ricky looked at me, with those eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ricky. I can't do anything.." Too, i strode away from them. Walking down to the lobby, i sat at the piano bench and looked out the lobby's glass window.

I don't want to let her go.. We've just got back. But if i don't let her go, her career might just fall. And she likes this job. I remember her telling me that. I don't want to take that away..  But if i break up with her, i'll be miserable. Just a timeout is worse enough. Imagine the hurt if i were to break it off. How should i tell her? I don't wanna break up. I really don't.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Changjo's point of view)

CAP hyung and L.Joe hyung went off. And so did Chunji-hyung and Ricky. Even Niel-hyung is gone. I'm alone in the practice room. Sigh. I can't imagine myself telling Kiki, "I wanna break off with you."

It's not right. I wasn't meant to say that to her. I was born to tell her i love her. If i were to tell her how much i love her, and break up with her, would that be better? Or hypocrite? Aish. I don't know what to do...

__________________________________________________________________________________

(CAP's point of view)

I went to the bathroom after leaving the guys. I kept washing my face. What the freak should i do? I love that girl. And i gotta let her go because of the fans. ARGH!! The fans are who we should be thankful to... So we can't lie to them. But Ai? She's someone i love. I can't just give up on her!

How do i tell her? How can i let her know i love her but we have to break off? This may cause her group to crash. I don't want that. Oh gosh.. It's a hard time..

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Nicole's point of view)

"Something's not right," I announced to the girls. "Do you guys feel anything?"

"I know right?! Something feels off!" Kiki exclaimed.

"Exactly. Just can't put my finger to it!!" Ai added.

"Yeah.. I feel really down all of a sudden. Ricky-oppa isn't texting me," Lynn pouted.

"Niel-oppa isn't either," Sonia grumbled.

"So is Chunji-oppa!" T said, "I feel so weird that he's not messaging me!"

"Yeah, me too. Joe hasn't texted me since this morning. This isn't like him at all." I said.

"Yea!! Me too. Changjo-oppa... Where are you..." Kiki cried.

"Tsk. Get over it, girls. Maybe they're just busy," Ai said. Kiki and i sat on the couch and held our phone tight. Lynn went back to her room, Sonia was cooking lunch and T and Ai were playing their iPhone apps.

"Nicky.." Kiki called.

"Yeah?"

"I think something's happened.." She turned to look at me.

"I think so too.." I replied. Her eyes were full of worry.

"It must be real if you and i think the same thing right? I'm scared that something's happened to oppa." I placed one hand over hers.

"Don't think so much. Changjo can't stay away from you for long. I'm sure he'll text you soon." She nodded.

"You too, Unnie. Don't think so much."

"Okay. Let's go out for lunch?" I asked.

"Okay.. Better than waiting here." She went up the room to get her stuff and i called out to the rest.

"Hey! We're going out for lunch. Come along?"

"Sure," Ai and T said together.

"Lynn!!!" I yelled. "Come on down, we're going for lunch!!"

"Okay," a muffled sound came out.

"Sonia, stop stirring the oramge juice! You're not cooking." She was using a spoon to stir the juice and she was day dreaming.

"Huh? Oh, okay. Sorry." She mumbled.

"Let's go eat," I told her.

"Ooookay," she replied and got her bag ready. Once Lynn and Kiki came down, we were ready to go. We sat in the black car and our driver drove off immediately. The car was silent.

All of us were worried. Silently, i willed for my phone to ring. I wanted Joe to text me. I wanted him to tell me he's okay. I didn't know why. But my right eye was twitching. And it was a bad sign. I could tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYY! PEOPLE COMMENT MOREEEEE~

ANOTHER 2-3 MORE CHAPTERS TO GOO!!!

HANG ON PEOPLE!!!

LOVE YALL <3