Chapter 25: Announced.

Dance off.

(Nicole's point of view)

The boys went home after reuniting with us. I was so relieved. Even how much i tried to act like Joe breaking up with me was nothing, i couldn't help the tears. Though now we're back together, everytime i think of how he told me he wanted a breakup, my heart aches.

In the morning, the girls were really happy. Cooking breakfast and everything. I woke up and stared at the ceiling. How are we going to fix this mess? The fans are gonna find out soon. Then they're gonna spread the news. And we're all going down. Our career would be over. But that's enough. Being famous and stuff for awhile is enough. I'm not ready to give up a normal teen girl's life for this. I wanna experience love like a girl would. My career can wait. My youth just can't.

"Nicole!!!!!!!!!" Sonia screamed.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Come on out for breakfast!"

"I'm coming!" I tidied my hair and headed out. Outside, the table was filled with food.

"Come on. We're waiting for you!" I nodded and scurried to my seat. We all started eating and suddenly, my phone shrilled.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said.

"Nic-ah?"

"Ohh. Ger-oppa. Wae?"

"Oti-ga?"

"Home."

"Okay, you girls have a performance tonight. It's at short notice. Will you girls be able to make it?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered, after asking the girls.

"But you girls have schedule in the afternoon. You're going to a radio show."

"Hmm, i'm sure that'll be fine," i replied.

"Okay, then," Oppa said, "I'll coem get you girls at 11." He hung up and i checked the time- 9:50am. Hmm. We still had time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(L. Joe's point of view)

We were rehearsing our steps for tonight's performance. It was close to perfection. All of us were able to focus. Especially since we're back together with the girls.

"L. Joe?" Someone called me.

"Neh?" I answered. I turned and saw our manager.

"Hyung," I called out.

"Fight for what you really want. I can't help you do it. But i can make it better. Just trust me. Fight for your happiness, or the girls'. Anything. Just fight. How much of a trouble it may cause, i will help you," He said.

"What?" I was confused. What was he talking about?

"If you really love that girl," he continued, "I'll help you. Just remember. Chances don't come easily." He walked off and i strode over to the boys.

"Hyung," RIcky called, "what did manager-hyung say?" I explained everything and not one of us understood. Except Chunji.

"He means that if there's a chance for us, we should grab it. He wants us to do anything to make ourselves happy," Chunji said.

"I know. But what should we do?" I asked. The guys shrugged and continued with what they were doing.

*************************************************************************************************************

EVENING.

(Nicole's point of view)

We were in the black car, headed towards the performance area. The radio show was fun. But it may be the last time. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Within a couple of minutes, the car stopped and we got out. As we walked to the entrance, there were many fans screaming. "DREAMERS! DREAMERS! DREAMERS!" "Unnie, HWAITING!" We smiled and waved, with all the flashlights flashing in front. Quickly, we got to the holding room and had our makeup done. We changed into our costume and waited for our turn.

I was watching the live broadcast, with SHINee performing Lucifer when suddenly, someone pulled my elbow. I turned to see Joe smiling. "Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey, baby. You look pale. You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. You're up next right?" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah! Okay. I'm gonna go. Bye, love you."

"Love you," I returned and turned back to the telly. The girls came around me and watched with me. I smiled at them, and Kiki hugged my arm. And a thought popped up. Even if our career does end, we'll all still be together. That's what's important as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(L. Joe's point of view)

We were up in about a few minutes when Manager-hyung came up to us. "Guys," he said.

"Hyung," we all called out.

"Chances don't come by easily. Cherish today's performance. Show your fans who you guys love. Let them know what you would do for the girl you love."

"Hyung! What are you trying to say?" Niel asked.

"L. Joe understands, right?" Hyung said. He smiled and walked off. And a staff member pushed us out. We went up on stage and started dancing. Focused, we sang and danced and usual. When the song ended, a thought came up in my mind. And i said it out loud.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

(Nicole's point of view)

It felt so nice to see L.Joe dancing on stage. So charismatic. But sadly, no one in the audience knows he's mine. Throughout the song, Kiki had been saying, "KYAAA! CHangjo-oppa! So cuteeeee!!!!" Lynn kept clapping with Sonia and T. Ai and i were just watching the telly silently smiling.

When the song was about to end, Joe suddenly spoke. "Hey," he said. "I'm about to tell you all something." The crowd was silent. "I wanna let all of our fans know something. I.. I'm in love with a girl." Gasps from the crowd were clearly heard.

So was my gasp. And the girls.

"I love her. And she's from 'Dreamers'." Screams from a few girls were heard. "Her name.. is Nicole. Also known as Eun Mi." Suddenly, the crowd was murmuring.

"Yeah," CAP started, "I'm in love with a girl from Dreamers too. She's Ai. Otherwise known as Rin or Rinnie." Alot of gasps and curses were given.

"Sorry to say this too... But, i'm in love with a Dreamers girl too," Changjo said, "She's Kiki. Stage name: Seung."

"Me too. I'm with T," Chunji spoke up, "She's known as Cho Hee."

"So am i. She's Lynn," Ricky said, "also, she's called Jin Ae."

Niel went and told everyone, "My girlfriend is Sonia. I'm sure you guys can guess she's Sonny." Everyone in the crowd started "OMG-ing".

The girls around me, too, were saying, "Wow", "Oh my!" ,"Crap!", "OMG". We were all stunned by their actions. They actually announced to everyone?!

Joe quickly continued, "However. Because we've kept this from everyone, we're sorry. We're willing to step out of the entertainment." I gasped once again and looked at the girls. The guys on stage were all nodding their heads. Slowly, one by one, they all said, "Sorry" and left the stage.

Every body was silent for a nanosecond then it started with all the noise. When the guys came back to the room, Joe came over to me and said, "Sorry... It was on impulse. I didn't mean to tell everyone, i just thought that sin-"

"Shh~" I shushed him, "You were so brave. I can't believe it... But stepping out of the entertainment? Are you sure?"

"Yes. One hundred percent," he replied and hugged me. Over his shoulder, all the girls were hugging their boys. And every other celebrity was looking. Not that any of us cared.

"L. JOE!!" Someone screamed.

"Hyung," he called, as he let go of me.

"You did great! You understood me!!' Joe's manager-hyung said. "I'll help you fix the rest. You're a smart boy." He walked away laughing. Though i didn't know what just happened, i was glad to think that this dude was willing to give up his career for me!! That was so sweet! Was he really the one for me? Tightly, i held on to him. He kissed my forehead and tucked my head into the crook of his neck.

Softly, he whispered, "I love you."

So yeah, maybe this was over. But how is he manager gonna fix this? How is our manager gonna handle this?! I brushed away those thought and focused on this moment. For it may not last. Or will it? We'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK OK OK!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ):

SO ANYWAY, LIKE I SAID, SHINEE'S FF!!!

*drumrolls*

THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS ARE:

HONEY(EUN HEE) KIM - LEE TAEMIN.

LEE HYUNAE - KIM KI BUM

(AHN) VIVIAN - CHOI MIN HO

KWON EUN KYUNG - ONEW

CHOI JAE IN - KIM JONGHYUN

Jae In is the lead role, with JongHyun. I'll be starring as Jae In. There will be small characters too. So other applicants, don't get sad. You might have gotten a small role! Sorry!! I'll make sure that the next FF, i'll include you guys!

-----------------------------------------------------

SO PEOPLE, COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER!!!
Love yall ttm!!!!