Chapter 26: The end.

Dance off.

(Nicole's point of view)

After Joe and the guys had leaked out everything on stage, the girls and i were called up everyday by anyone. They wanted us to attend their show. Obviously, they wanted us to spill out everything.

The girls and i were over at the guys'. The phone calls at our apartment were just too much. The dudes had plucked out the phone line. I sat on the couch with Joe sitting on the armrest beside me. On the telly were news about us. It said, "It has been reported by the big bosses of the companies that they won't allow any more future performances for these two groups. How will the fans react?" I laid my head against Joe's waist and sighed softly. "Are we gonna live like this forever?" I asked. It seemed childish. But seriously, i wanted to know.

"I don't know. But for now, i guess we are," Joe replied. Sonia and Niel were in the room, just like T and Chunji. Lynn and Ricky went to the library to get some peace. The hall was left with Ai, CAP, Kiki, Changjo, Joe and i.

"I feel like i'm living in a dream..." Kiki whispered to us.

"I feel ," CAP said. "It's like everyone knows everything about me."

Changjo sat himself down beside Kiki on the couch opposite of where i was seated. Ai hugged on the CAP's arm. I sat up straight and bent forward, putting pressure on my knees. "Guys," I started, "Please. Everything won't work out if we won't start thinking."

"Nic's right," Ai added, "We should work something out instead of pouting."

"Our manager isn't even speaking to us anymore," Kiki pointed out. "After the one phone call he gave us, he never contacted us again." The phone call was what he gave this morning. He didn't want us to receive any offers to attend any invitations.

"But our manager said that he's gonna handle everything," Joe retorted.

"Nothing's happened so far..." Kiki said.

"We gotta wait, Kiki," I told her. Just as all of us kept quiet, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, seeing a foreign number on my phone.

"Honey?" a familiar voice called.

"Mummy?" I asked. Oh crap. Did she see everything? Did she know everything? Oh gosh. I forgot to tell her anything.

"Yes, sweetie. What's going on? Leah said she saw you on the telly in the Korean news channel!" Mummy asked. Leah's my kpop-lover cousin.

"Oh.. Ah... I.. Uhm.." I stammered, scratching my head.

"And she mentioned a boy called L.Joe. I searched him on google. You're dating this boy aren't you?" Mummy sounded mad.

"Mummy.. I am... Sorry..." I apologised. Joe was gesturing a 'what' beside me and i brushed him off, mouthing a, 'wait'.

"What's with you and your sudden liking for blondies?" My mother asked.

"Mum~" I whined. "I just do, okay?"

"I'll talk to you about that later on!! For now. Explain what happened in Korea. What happened to your dancing? Huh? Your fatehr is very worried, darling," Mummy said, sounding confused to everything.

"Mummy. Listen very carefully..." I started to tell her about everything. How i met Teen top, how Kiki and Ai came along, how i got to be with Joe,  how T, Lynn and Sonia found us, how we got chosen to debut, how we left the boys clueless about us debuting, how we got our makeovers done, how we had our stage names, how the boys found out, how we got back together, how the fangirl threatened me, how me and Joe fell out, how we patched back, how the bunch of fans threatened Teentop, how the guys announced on stage our relationship and how we are so helpess now.

"So many things happened. And not once did you call back to tell me anything." Mummy sounded disappointed. "Sweetie..." She sighed deeply. A tear fell from my cheeks. And Joe was panicked.

"Mummy," I started, "I'm sorry..."

"Forget about that first. What are you gonna do now?" She asked.

"I don't know... Reporters are everywhere, Mummy.." I told her, feeling like a child again.

"Daddy will do something. We promise. Darling, don't worry. Everything'll be fine in a few hours." She hung up and i didn't have a chance to ask what she'd do.

"So what happened?" Kiki asked.  explained everything to them and she asked, "What do think your parents'll do?"

"I have no idea. The last time she told me that Daddy was going to do something was when i was 10. A man from the candy shop accused me of stealing his candy. And my dad called up a lawyer and sued that man for defamation. The man was sorry, i could tell. But Daddy didn't let him go," I admitted. They all looked at me with huge eyes.

"Wow," Joe said, "Your dad is so cool. But so scary. Gosh." And i heard his mutter, "I'm gonna meet him one day..."

"He's actually a pretty nice guy," I pointed out. We spent the next few hours talking. Awaiting for my mother's good news, we chatted til it was almost evening.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

(Teen top's manager-hyung point of view)

"Come on," I said, "They're like multi-talented. You've gotta admit!!" I was trying to persuade the big boss, Mr. Kim, to give the boys a second chance. I didn't know it'd be this hard.

"No, no, no! How many times do i have to say that? They spoiled the image of our company!" He yelled.

"Mr. Kim! How can you do this? The fans'll be mad at you for not taking the boys back!" 

"What fans? Do they still have fans???" Mr. Kim asked, looking smug.

"YES! Look out your window," I told him. He did as told. There was a large amount of fans outside the company, holding up signboards that say, "LET TEENTOP COME BACK", "IT'S OKAY, WE FORGIVE YOU!" , "NO TEENTOP, NO MORE FANS."

"WHAT?!" Mr. Kim shrieked.

"Told you so. Now let the boys come back!" I said once again.

"NO. I have pride. When i said i won't allow them to come back, i meant it." Mr. Kim said, "Now, get outta my office or i'll get security." I sighed and walked out the office. Softly, i prayed for a miracle to happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Mr. Kim's point of view)

So rude. He thinks he can make me take the boys back?! No way. I won't. I WON'T.

As i was angrily muttering crap to myself, the phone rang. "What?"

"Hello. I'm calling from Singapore." A man's voice.

"Uh, for?" I asked.

"I'm representing Teentop. They are my clients. I am a lawyer. Please address me as Mr. Lim. I was asked to speak to you personally. A few minutes you can speare, perhaps?" The man asked, politely.

"Sure." He started telling me about everything. And that i had no right to stop the boys from saying whatever they want. Therefore, no rules were breached in the cntract the boys signed, and thus, they cannot be denied from the entertainment line. His clients could sure me. And hell, i don't wanna be sued! It'll ruin everything. "Fine," i said, giving up.

"Thank you for your time, sir. You have exactly 2 hours to let my clients know the good news. Goodbye." He hung up. Oh great. My pride. All gone. Poof. Just like that...... Noooo. Instead of calling them personally, i called their manager.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(L. Joe's point of view)

As we were about to eat dinner cooked by Chunji and T, CAP's phone rang. "Yobosaeyo?" He greeted. "Neh? Ah, jongmallyo? Neh. Oh, ghamsahamida!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Manager-hyung. He said that everything's okay now. Tomorrow's performance as usual!" CAP announced.

"YES!" We all said. Then suddenly, Nicole's phone rang. It was her manager.

"Yobosaeyo? Ahh, oppa. Oh, jinjja? Neh. Gomawo-yo!" She ended the call then turned to Kiki. "We're performing tomorrow! Oppa said to act like nothing's happened."

"Serious? OMG!" Kiki squealed and all the girls jumped up to hug.

"Yay!" Lynn said, and high-five-ed with all the girls. We ate dinner in utter happiness. Smiling and laughing, as usual.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

PERFORMANCE NIGHT.

(Nicole's point of view)

Once again, we were in the holding room. This time, we weren't shy anymore. We sat with the guys. When we walked in earlier, the fans increased by a whole lot. Every girl thought it was so sweet of Teentop to declare their love for us. And they also thought that we were great girlfriends because we kept the secret so the boys wouldn't lose fans.

Our group indeed received alot of exposure this way. As i held Joe's hand in mine, i was happy. Everyone knew we were together. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture, with a twinkle in his eyes. "Dreamers?" A crew member called.

"Neh?" I answered.

"You girls are up next. 2 minutes." I nodded and he walked off. Our hairstylist and makeup artist came over to re-arrange our hair and touch up on our makeup. Suddenly, i heard a familiar voice.

"Sweetie." I turned around and saw my mother standing there, with my father beside her. Was i seeing things? They were here, in Korea?

"Mummy! Daddy!" I screamed and ran to them, hugging them tight.

"Oh, darling. We missed you so much," Daddy said.

"How'd you guys find me here?" I asked. They let go of me and pointed behind.

"Unnie!" I yelled. She brought me here, and dumped Kiki and Ai with me then left.

"Unnie!!!" Kiki and Ai's voice boomed. We strode over and hugged her.

"Not too tight, girls," she warned, "This skirt is really tight. And i've been holding back on going to the bathroom for hours."

"Ugh," we groaned and let her go.

"DREAMERS! Quickly!" The crew member yelled. I signalled to my parents and Unnie that i had to go and my mother screamed, "GOOD LUCK, HONEY!"

*********************************

Out on stage, everyone was screaming and chanting, "Dreamers, kenchana! Dreamers, saranghae! Dreamers, hwaiting!" I smiled and was shocked that they still support us.

The music started and we begin our performance. Throughout the song, the chants never stopped. In a few minutes, our song ended. "Ghamsahamida!" We screamed to the fans. They yelled louder and we all grinned.

Slowly, they started chanting, "Teen top, Teen top, Teen top~" The boys ran out after the fans chanted for the 11th time. From chants, it became screams. Joe stood beside me, and held my hand. The screams from the fans increased and Joe yelled to me, "You know how to sing Sunset Glow by Big Bang?"

"Yeah, why?" I yelled back. He smirked and the volume of the fans increased a whole notch. Suddenly, the song played and he started singing. I knew this song and the dance at the back of my hand. It was the dance Leah taught me. She was gaga over Big Bang, and i was gaga over dancing.

"Nan no rul saranghae~i love you girl~" They sang, as us girls danced. Aparrently, the girls knew the dance as well. The fans were shouting and i felt like i've never felt happiness before.

**************************************************************************************

The night ended perfectly. My parents went to our apartment as the guys and us went out for supper. We went to a rooftop of a restaurant to eat. It was beautiful, the view. I stood near the railings and Joe came over beside me. "Everything's worked out," he said.

"Mmhmm," I agreed. He stood behind me and hugged my waist.

"I always wanted every other guy to know you're with me," he started, "and now, i guess they do." I laughed at that and he followed suit.

"I always wanted everyone to know we're together. And now, they do." I said. He laughed softly and laid his chin on my shoulder, resting his head against mine.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," I returned.

Looking around me, i saw everyone; Kiki and Changjo feeding each other; Ai and CAP laughing; T and Chunji holding hands; Sonia and Niel drinking from the same cup; and Lynn and Ricky taking a photo of themselves. I smiled and turned back to the view. L.Joe and i stood like this for awhile, looking at the night view from above. His arms wrapped around my waist, i felt warmth, comfort, happiness and pure love. Even though we went through so much, we all did get our happy endings~!

"Wait a minute," he said, spoiling the moment. He turned me around and continued, "I forgot to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Actually...." he managed, "My name's Lee Byung Hun. I never told you, right?"

I burst out laughing and hugged him. "Byung Hunnie, saranghae!" He let go of me and laughed.

"Saranghae," he said, and kissed me on the lips.

And anyway, this is a better ending!

___________________________________________________________________________________

ENJOYED? HAHAH!

I'LL MISS WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

COMMENT!!!!

GOODBYE GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!