Chapter 3: My new friends.

Dance off.

I walked back home alone. And i my mind was filled with Joe. I couldn't stop! I knew i liked him, but surely not this much.

As i reached home, i plopped down on the black velvety sofa and closed my eyes. At that point, the door rang and i rushed to get it. Seeing the person, i called out, "Unnie!"

"Nicole ah.. These are your new roommates. Both from Singapore. Here to learn dancing, just like you. You'll be training with them, so please make good okay? Unnie gotta go. So ciao babes," Unnie said.

"Unnie! O-ti ga-yo?(Sis, where are you going?)" I asked.

"I don't know which country this time. Gotta get clothes made for Teentop," she said. "By the way, have you met them yet?"

"Ohh, yeah. I did! They're very nice people. They invited me for dinner this evening."

"Very well. Bring your friends along. I gotta fly. Bye." She left immediately and i invited the 2 girls in. One looked like she wanted to hit the outta me, and the other looked as innocent as a swan. If a swan was innocent.

"Hey.. I'm Nicole," I started. They put their luggage down beside the sofa and sat down.

"Hey! I'm Ai!" the innocent one said.

"Sup... I'm Kiki," the "bully" said.

All of a sudden, Ai burst out and said, "OMG! Have you met SHINee?!" As i was about to answer, Kiki cut in and said, "What SHINee?! Did you meet MBLAQ? OMG! Seungho's sooooo charming~"

"Who?" I asked. They both shut up from their squeals and looked at me.

"You don't know SHINee and MBLAQ?" Kiki asked, speaking slowly as if i were a child.

"Nah. I'm not into korean pop. I'm more of an LA-style dancer," i shrugged.

"WHAT! OH MY! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE KPOP! I SWEAR! COME HERE!" Kiki pulled me to MY bedroom and laid facedown on MY bed. Ai followed suit and sat down. Kiki pulled out her laptop from god knows where and started typing words out. Soon, a picture appeared and she turned the computer to me, "THIS IS SEUNGHO! My boyfriend~" She sighed. Ai snatched her laptop and tapped away.

"THIS IS MY SHINEE! HAHAHAHAH!" She laughed. Showing me their music video of 'Lucifer'. I smiled and said, "They are kinda cute."

"I KNOW RIGHT!!" She answered. They both started chatting with me for about 2 hours, and i called up CAP, remembering to go over for dinner.

"Yo-bu sae yo?" He answered.

"CAP?"

"Who is this?" he asked.

"Nicole," I answered. Over the phone, i heard the people yelling, "Gimme the phone!", "No! Pass it back, Chunji!", "NO! LEMME TALK!", "NO! GIVE IT BACK!","GIVE IT TO ME!!!!". And suddenly one voice came, which stopped my heart for a minute. "Let me take the call."

"Hello?" Joe said.

"Hey.." I replied. "I've got some roommates who'd love to come along for dinner. But is that okay with y'all?"

"Sure, no problem. Uh, do you know how to get to our dorm?"

"Eh, noo.. Some directions?"

"Meet us at the entrance of the dance studio."

"But there'll be alot of fangirls there!" I said, knowing they have alot of fans.

"It's okay. Better than you losing your way. See you in 10." He hung up and i turned to my new friends.

"Okay. You girls can come." I smiled and we went and got changed. We arrived at the entrance and true enough, alot of fangirls were there, screaming and holding up signboards.

We saw them crowding around and so, Kiki, Ai and i squeezed in to take a look. I saw Joe, Niel and Ricky signing autographs, and smiling all the way. I called out, "Oppa." Joe immediately looked up while signing and caught my eye. He smiled and every girl there screamed. I walked away with Kiki and Ai, deciding to wait some other place.

Just then, i felt someone come up behind me and grabbed my hand. "Where're you going? Let's go for dinner," Joe said, while smiling. Niel and Ricky still signing autographs.

"Annyeong," Joe greeted my friends, "L. Joe imnida."

"Hey! I'm Kiki, and she's Ai," Kiki introduced.

"Nice to meet you girls. Our car will arrive soon, and you'll meet the rest soon." Just as he was done, a black car stopped beside us and we entered, as Joe gestured. The car was big, but there were 9 people inside. It was a seven-seater car. "Uh, Nicole?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"There aren't enough seats so, your friends have to sit on our laps or.." Joe started to say.

"No! It's okay. I can sit on Kiki's lap," Ai offered.

"WHAT?!" Kiki exclaimed. Ai gave Kiki "the look" and she smiled sweetly and said, "Sure...that'll work."

"Okay then," Joe said, "Nicole, you sit on my lap."

"WHAT?!" I gasped. Though i really wanted to... Yet, i didn't reject that marvellous offer.

Ai ended up sitting on Kiki's lap and i ended up on Joe's. Kiki was near the window and i smiled at Ai, who was on top of her. I was so embarrassed, sitting on Joe. Chunji, CAP and Changjo was at the back, Kiki and Ai, Joe and i and Ricky was behind the driver's seat. Niel sat beside the driver. "Am i too heavy?" i asked Joe. "I could call a cab, yknow?"

"Nah, it's okay. You ain't heavy." He said, sounding tired. My back against his warm chest was the best feeling. His head laid on my shoulder and soon, is breathing got steadier, and i realised, he fell asleep. His head rested on my cheek and i smiled slowly. As we reached, and Kiki and Ai got out, i tried to get up. When i got up, Joe pulled me back down to his lap and asked, "Where're you going?"

"We've reached..." I said, pointing to his dorm.

"Oh, okay. Sorry," he apologised, and smiled. Chunji and the rest had already got off. "Let's go." I got out and saw that they were all entering the dorm. Joe walked alongside me, until our hands touched. He smiled and he suddenly held my hand again.

This time, we held hands til we entered the dorm lift. As we entered, he turned to me, and held my hands very tightly.

"Kieop-ta."

"What? I don't understand that." I've heard of the word, though.

"You don't need to know, girl." He smiled and just kept looking at me. I was caught by his gaze and looked back in his eyes. The lift doors opened and i turned to see Ricky there. Out of instinct, i pulled my hands from Joe and looked down. Joe simple smiled and shook his head. "Ricky, what're you doing here? Aren't you going in to eat?"

"Huh? Oh, okay. Yeah." Joe placed an arm around Ricky's shoulders and turned back to smile at me. We three walked to their dorm and i was blushing all the way.