Chapter 19: My saviour

Dance off.

(L. Joe's point of view)

I was washing my face in the toilet. It was after dance practice. I looked down at the basin then looked up and saw a girl standing behind me. I gasped and said, "This is the men's room..."

"Oppa. Do you remember me?" The girl looked familiar.. I looked at her and realised that she was the girl who was talking to me the other day.

"Ahhh~ yeah, i remember. How did you find me?" i asked.

"Forget that. I wanna tell you something. I saw-" Just then, my phone shrilled. "Sorry," i muttered.

"Yobosaeyo?" I greeted.

"Joe!" Nicole's voice boomed through.

"Yeah? What's going on? Why do you sound so scared??" I asked, with my heart thumping. Her voice sounded shaky and as if she was in trouble.

"Woah, thank god you picked up!"

"What's going on, Nic?" At that point of time, my phone was snatched away by the girl. She pressed away the call and switched my phone off. "I could just tell her i'd call back yknow..?"

"She's gonna try and explain herself," the fangirl said.

"Explain what?" I was confused.

"That she's cheating on you!" She exclaimed and my eyes widened.

"W-what?" I was taken aback. And i felt panicked. Nicole was cheating on me? What?

"Yeah, she is!! Take this," she commanded and pushed a polaroid photo in my hands. On the photo was Nicole hugging a guy very intmately; her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist. The guy looked so familiar... Then it dawned on me that it was Chunji!

"Chunji??" I asked. Obviously upset, and furious.

"Yeah, i saw them. And they were hugging each other to tightly. And i even heard that they didn't wanna let each other go!" I stalked out the toilet and heard her say, "Oppa! Otigayo?! (where are you going)"

I walked out and into the studio. "Chunji-ah. Come out with me. I need to talk to you," i said, calmly.

"Oh? Okay.." He walked out with me until we were out of the members' sights.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you said you loved T?! Why do you still like Nicole? Why can't you just be with T? I love Nicole. And she loves me too! Why do you have to take her away? Huh?! WHY??" I blabbered out.

"Whhhaaaaattt?" He said, obviously acting confused.

"Don't you act with me. Look at this," i said, and threw him the photo that the fangirl took.

"What?! This isn't me!! I swear!!" His eyes widened as he exclaimed.

"Heh. The evidence is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! How can you still deny?!" I was furious.

"It's not me!!! This isn't even my-"

"Shut up. I'm gonna find Nicole. I wanna know who she's gonna choose. And you're coming with me!" I pulled him down to the lobby of the building. We entered the black car that was waiting and headed to Nicole's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole's point of view)

I kept trying to call Joe. But to no avail. "He's not picking up! His phone's switched off!!" I exclaimed. I was so troubled.

"You want me to call Changjo-oppa and ask?" Kiki offered.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks," I said.

"No problem." She started calling.

"I'll help too," Lynn offered with Sonia too. EvenT was helping. I myself kept calling. Ai was also trying.

"Nicky!" Kiki called, "Oppa said that Joe left with Chunji very quickly. Oppa saw them walking toward the black car and then they left."

"Okay.. Tell him i said thanks," i said. They left?!

I was starting to imagine the worst consequences when the doorbell rang. Ai rushed to get it and in came Joe and Chunji. "Nicole-ah," Chunji called.

"Oppa... What's going on?" I asked him, then turned to Joe, "Did a fangirl find you?"

"I don't know!" Chunji said, shrugging.

"She did," Joe said, with a sad look in his eyes.

"What did she say?" I asked carefully.

"She didn't have to," he answered then passed me a polaroid photo. I took a glance at it. Studying it carefully, i saw myself and a guy hugging. That image looked so freaking familiar!!! Taking another close look, it was Chunji i was hugging tightly. My eyes widened.

"When did i do this?!" I asked,very shocked.

"So you've doing this so many times, you can't count?" Joe said, with hurt flashing like neon signs.

"No, that's not what i meant-" I started.

"I don't wanna know. Just tell me. Me or him?" He asked, not even waiting to listen to my explaination.

"You were with Oppa?!" T screamed suddenly. "How could you?!"

"That wasn't me!! It's the fa-" I was interupted once again.

"I can't believe it!" T said.

"T, it's not what you think! I didn't even know i was in it!!" Chunji walked over to her, hands opened to her.

"Don't touch me. You said you were over her!" T cried. "And you!" she pointed at me, "You already have Joe. Why can't you leave Chunji alone?"

"I didn't do any-" I was explaining when i received a hard slap on my face. By T. There was tears streaming down her face.

"And i thought you were my friend. I honestly thought we were best friends," she said sadly. Tears were like pearls, rolling down my face. All the members were staring T and i. Then out front door opened, and all the Teen top members rushed in. But T, Chunji, Joe and i didn't bother. Joe came up to me and wiped the tears off with his hands.

"Don't," I said. "Don't touch me." I shrunk away from his touch and cried.

"Why are you crying?" T asked, furious now. "I'm the one that was hurt. Joe was hurt by you too. So why the heck are tears coming out? HUH?"

She screamed every sentence and Kiki spoke up, "T, would you just shut up!" She screamed this angrily and got T shocked. Everyone jumped at her Kiki's anger. "Nicole isn't feeling any better okay?! By screaming and shouting at her doesn't help! This isn't her fault!"

"Then who's?" Joe asked. "Huh? The photo is the evidence! It's all over. Nicole loves Chunji more than just a brother."

"This is that fangirl's doing, okay?!"

"The fan has got nothing to-" Joe said, as i strode up the stairs and went into my bedroom.

"Nicky!" Kiki screamed. I didn't bother. Just in my room, i went to the study table and flipped everything. I saw that one thing i needed and went back down.

"Take it," was all i managed as i threw the photo on the dining table. The thing i needed was the photo of me hugging Joe. I recalled how familiar the photo Joe passed me was. And i remembered... It was the exact same photo. Just that the fangirl replaced Joe's face with Chunji's.

"Oh my..." Kiki breathed.

"I-I'm so-" T tried as she caught her breath. Joe came to me after seeing and tried to hug me.

"Go away," I said, softly, "I don't wanna see you."

_____________________________________________________________

Okay people! How was it?

Anyway, comment!!!

Btw, thank you all for the emails about Shinee ff!

I have yet to pick! But i will, soon.

In case some of you haven't read what my request was, read the end of chapter 18^^

And of course, applications are still available, people!!

EMAIL ME! The more the better!! ^^

P/s: Thanks to ieatapples for giving me the links to make posters!