Chapter 17: What a fan.

Dance off.

(L. Joe's point of view)

Turned out, the girls slept over at our house. The reporters stayed below our house, waiting. Nicole, Lynn, Ricky and i occupied one room. As expected, Lynn wanted to sleep with Nicole on the supersingle bed leaving me and Ricky to the second bed. As about an hour passed, i laid on my back and looked at the ceiling. Ricky started kicking my , literally, and since he was sleeping, i got up, and steered myself to the sofa at the foot of the beds in the room. Lying down on the black leather couch, i felt cold.

Suddenly a warm hand touched my wrist. I turned and saw Nicole grinning at me. Only through the moonlight shining through the window, i could see her clearly. I stood up and let her get to the inner side of the couch. I laid beside her and slung my right arm over her waist. She laid her left hand on my neck and left it there. I smiled at her, and pulled her even closer to me. Her head was pressed to me shoulder. Deeply breathing, i could smell the scent of that familiar shampoo.

"I really missed you," I whispered softly in her ear. She giggled.

"Me too," she whispered, "Really sorry about everything..."

"Shhh~" i shushed her, and coaxed her to sleep. She soon fell limp in my arms, and her breathing steadied. I could feel her heart beating strongly beneath. I laid against her head and fell asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning, i woke up, with Nicole's back facing me. My arm was still slung around her waist. I woke up quietly, not wanting to awake her. I kissed her head lightly then bounced off to the bathroom. As i passed the beds, i noticed Ricky's and my bed were empty. I looked over to Nicole's and Lynn's, Ricky was there. Asleep, with Lynn in his arms. I smiled at that.

He was a little boy, someone who finally found his little girl. I was happy for them. Suddenly, a pair of arms came around me from behind. "Good morning," the owner of the arms greeted. I turned round and kissed Nicole's forehead.

"Morning," i replied. Smiling, i continued, "Go sleep some more, i'll make breakfast then wake you up when it's ready." She rubbed her eyes as i steered her to the empty bed. I placed her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Lightly, i pecked her forehead once more and headed out.

When i got to the kitchen, i saw Changjo, Chunji, CAP and Niel cooking. "Morning!!" The guys greeted happily.

"Morning...?" I grinned and asked, "Why are you guys so happy..?"

"I fell asleep this morning," CAP started, "and found Ai next to me! We slept so close last night!"

"Really??" Changjo said, "Me too! Kiki was lying on my chest! I was so happy, i thought i was dreaming!!!"

"Wow~" Chunji exclaimed, "T hugged me to sleep!"

Niel smiled then said, "Sonia kissed me last night." He blushed furiously and we all said, "Woaaaahh!!"

I grinned and informed, "First kiss's gone, loverboy!" We laughed at that and started cooking. Ricky wasn't up yet. As usual. Young boy.

Taking my time, i made Nicole 2 fried sausages, a sunny side-up and cherry tomatoes. And of course, a hot cup of choco. Then i crept into the room and watched her sleep. She crinkled her nose and i smiled. "Ahhh~kieopta" i thought. I bent down and kissed her nose, she immediately woke up and i greeted once again, "Morning, Baby."

"Good morning," she returned, with a sweet, honeylike voice. She yawned and headed to the toilet to wash her face and stuff. WHen she was done, all the girls were at the dining table yawning, scratching their heads and sleeping. But once the food came, they all woke up.

After eating, the girls found a way to leave. The reporters all left, as expected. So the gilrs called their manager and he came to pick them up. We went for practice, as usual. We trained dancing from 1plus to 5. Then we got ready for a radio show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole's point of view)

We rushed back home, getting changed for a live recording for a talk show. We were invited to this show whereby we had to talk about how we became idols.

In the car, we were laughing it up with what happened last night. Sonia cheekily admitted that she kissed Niel.

"Yeah, that's pretty much what happened!" SHe kept a smile on her face, throughout telling us.

"OMG! That's sooooo cute! I haven't kissed Changjo yet!" Kiki admitted.

"It'll happen some time, Kiki," I said, "Just wait!" We giggled all the way.

The manager never stopped us from seeing Teentop. He didn't really ask why. We were puzzled but i figured it's better if we shut up. Soon after, we reached the talk show's building.

Not long later, thw show started and we sat down next to each other. 3, 2, 1..Go! The man behind the camera signaled. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo," we greeted together, "banjjak banjjak Dreamers imnida!" With bright smiles on our face, we bowed 90 degrees, as expected.

"Annyeong!" The emcees greeted, "Can you girls introduce yourselves?"

"Of course," I said, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Leader Eun Mi imnida!"

"Seung imnida!" Kiki said.

"Rin imnida!" Then Ai.

"Cho Hee imnida!" And T.

"Annyeong! Sonny imnida!" Sonia.

And lastly, "Choneun Jin Ae imnida!" Lynn said.

"Wah~" one male emcee exclaimed, "normu yeppeo yo!"

"Oh, ghamsahamida~" We all said.

As the time passed, we talked about how we met, like usual. And we were asked to sing live for them. What was shocking was that when we debuted, just one day after, this talk show had a lot of letters from fans to invite us.

"Oooh, you girls are very talented! The fans are really craving to meet you! We have picked out 6 lucky fans to come up and give you girls the gifts they prepared," the female emcee announced. All the fans in the fliming studio started screaming.

"Oh jongmal-lyo?(Oh really?)" T said.

"Neh, jongmal!" the male emcee said, "For now, let's welcome the fans!" One-by-one, all five came in. Three of which were guys. The three guys came to me, T and Ai.

"Noona," the guy, or rather, BOY, called me, with a bag full of things, "Saranghaeyo! Noona HWAITING!!! Dreamers HWAITING!" I stood up and hugged the boy who was about 2 inches shorter. When i let go, his face blushed a deep red. The rest of the members were still thanking the fans who went up to them. Suddenly, one familiar girl from the five came up to me.

"Unnie," she said, with a creepily innocent smile, "Saranghae." She slipped two arms around my waist and hugged me. "Unnie ah~, i won't let L. Joe oppa be yours." She let go and i looked at her, who was smiling sweetly. Cunningly sweet. "Unnie hwaiting!" She pumped a fist into the air and smiled, "Dreamers Hwaiting!" She left a pink bag on my seat then turned to leave with the rest of the fans. I recalled then realised that she was the fan Joe was talking to the other day!!

I went through the talk show silently and when everything was done. I tried to find that girl. I strode to the carpark and saw her next to a silver car. "Wait!" I called. She turned and smiled. "Unnie, don't forget me...and my words." She slid in the carseat and drove away. I started to follow, but i heard loud shouts and screams, and a bunch of fans surrounded me.

I signed, smiled, took photos and left as soon as i could. I needed to let the girls know.

_________________________________________________________

COMMENT MY READERS!!! COMMENT!!!

WHAT WILL NICOLE DO, NOW THAT THE FAN WANTS JOE AS WELL?