Chapter 6: The jealousy.

Dance off.

The day i got together with Joe was the best day ever. After he promised that he would find a way to minimise the hurt for Chunji, he went back to the dorm with Ricky. I spend the rest of the day with the girls since there was no training today. "So..........i knew it!" Kiki exclaimed.

"Knew what?" I asked, honestly.

"About you and little Joey boy!" She giggled with Ai who started saying, " i so knew that you both would be together!"

"How'd you guys know?" I mean, yeah, i did like him and all, and i knew he kinda liked me too...but he didnt really show it, did he?

"It was sooooo obvious! In the car, the way he looked at you. Everything! He slept on your shoulder right? It was so fake. He kept smiling!" Ai revealed.

"Really?" I asked, while laughing, "I thought he was really tired..."

"Anyways, i saw this beautiful jac-" Kiki was interupted by my phone call and she gave me 'the look' that said 'wtf'.

"Sorry!" I went and picked up the call. "Hello?"

"Hey!" Chunji's voice boomed. I immediately felt guilty.

"Oppa." I knew calling him that was kinda inappropriate, but i still wanted to.

"We're going to the studio today. Ask your friends along!" He sounded so cheerful that it didn't seem like i could reject his offer.

"Uh~okay. We'll be there in 15," I promised.

"Okie! See y'all there!" He hung up and i went off to tell the girls.

"WHAT?!" Kiki exploded.

"What? What?" I was confused.

"You're going there when Chunji asked? How would Joe feel?!" She said. I didn't think that Joe would feel something...

"Oh yeah... Joe might feel jealous...." Ai added.

"Ai, sweetheart. You're not helping." Kiki turned and said matter-of-factly.

"Sorry!" She apologised.

"Guys," I started, "I don't think Joe would mind. Not that Oppa and i would do anything right?" I said. Soon after the short talk, we changed and headed off to the studio. I wore a pair of brown bermudas and a white tanktop with sneakers, Kiki wore black leggings and a long sleeved grey shirt, and Ai wore jeans and a simple plain tee. We three walked to the studio chatting and laughing. As we reached, i saw my baby, and i grinned so widely i thought my lips would tear. I also saw Changjo and CAP there. My baby was clad in a black shirt and white skinnes, Changjo in track pants and a white tee, and CAP with a sleeveless shirt and jeans. We walked over and Joe came over to me, Changjo headed for Kiki and CAP went to Ai. I turned and saw them giggling and grinning oh-so-cutely. They were attached too?! How come i didn't know?

"Baby, Chunji's inside...and i've yet to tell him," Joe told me.

I smiled and just said, "It's okay. We'll find some other day. So today, we can't do anything in public right?"

"Nope. Sure we can. Just not in front of him," Joe smirked. I smiled and nodded okay. We all started to walk in when Chunji ran out and toward me. I looked at Joe but saw him looking at Chunji with wide eyes. I turned and saw Oppa coming toward me with open arms. He immediately grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I gasped and turned to look at Joe, who was fuming. I heard other gasps and saw Kiki and Ai gasping too. "Yay, you're here!" Chunji said.

"Yeah, i am. Oppa, let go of me first okay?" I said.

"Oh, biyane." He grinned and pulled my hand, saying to me, "Let's go!" I follwed him aimlessly, while looking at Joe. I flashed Joe the 'don't worry' eyes and ran along with Chunji. Joe just kept fuming. You'd think that's when the jealousy ends, but sadly, it went on.