Chapter 11: Found out

Dance off.

I bit my lip, hoped and prayed that Chunji oppa wouldnt show any interest in me tonight. T is obviously prettier than i am, and her attitude is waaaaay better. Soon enough, the car reached the dorm and we got out.

"Oh yeah, by the way, we're not allowed to say anything about Dreamers," T reminded. Okay so we weren't allowed to say anything. But Joe's my boyfriend. Am i supposed to keep it from him too? I'm pretty sure that Ai and Kiki feels weird that they have to keep it from their boyfriends too.

"Yeah, got it," we all muttered. As we stood outside the dorm, i rang the bell. In about 3 seconds flat, Niel came to the door and said, "HEY! Long time no see, Nicole-ssi! And i see you've brought...friends!" He turned behind and told the guys, "Hey, Nicole brought some friends over...clear that up!!!" He invited us in and i immediately, as if automatically, went to Joe, whose arms were opened. However, Chunji came over to me, smiling and said, "Nicole-ah! Po go shi po yo! (I miss you)"

I looked longingly at Joe's arms and turned to Chunji, "Oppa, po go shi po yo." He hugged me and honestly, it was warm. I loved it, except for the fact that my body was craving another set of arms. The hug ended and Chunji said, "Nicole ah, I'm going to help Changjo cook okay? Go over and sit first." He left and i saw Ai already cuddling up with CAP ont he couch, and Sonia was chatting with Niel, and Lynn was giggling with Ricky, who was holding an iPhone. Kiki and T was nowhere to be seen, so i figured they was at the kitchen with Changjo and Chunji.

I walked over to their balcony and once again, the set of arms i craved before, came around my waist. I laid back against Joe and breathed in deeply. When i thought we could hug longer, Chunji screamed that dinner was ready. We both sighed in sync then went out to the living room together. Chunji was seated beside T and they were smiling and laughing away. Suddenly, i felt aswell in my heart. Not the swell you're thinking of. It was a happy swell. I wasn't at all feeling jealous or anything.

I was happy. I was elated that they were having fun together. I smiled at Joe, and he, to was looking at T and Chunji. I sat beside Joe and started eating. We laughed at everything possible. This was fun, especially that everyone of us have a partner. We sang karoke after eating and T showed off her skills. It was amazing, her voice. She sang "8282" by Davichi. She pulled it off so well, Chunji clapped non-stop. We all sang, turn by turn.

When i got tired, i went out behind to relax. That's when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chunji smiling. "Oppa," I greeted.

"Nicole ah. I wanna ask you something. But you have to be honest," he asked. I was so scared. I was afraid he'd ask me if i was together with Joe.

Instead, he asked, "Your friend, T, does she like me? Have any interest whatsoever?"

I huffed out and said, "Yeah. Why?"

"Because i think she likes me. And just now, while eating, we were chatting and we sorta connected, if you know what i mean. But i... I'm sure you've felt it. I'm sure you know that i have feelings for you."

I gulped and looked down. He continued, "Nicole ah. Last week... Ricky accidentally told me about you and Joe."

"What? You know already?"

"Yeah... I was upset. But i just want you to be happy. I thought i could never have this feeling again. With my career, i thought i'd never meet another girl. But now, T came. It's like you were gone, but she came."

"Oppa.."

"Don't worry. Joe treats you well. I can see that. I'll always be your oppa. I'll always be here for you. If he ever hurt you, i'll hit him so hard...he can't find a place that is not bleeding."

I laughed at that and gave him a hug. "Komawo, Oppa(Thank you, Oppa). Nol saranghae(i love you)." I said. He hugged me back and let go soon.

"You think id have a shot with T? I really like her. But is this going too fast?" He asked.

"Yes, it is. You just met her! Give it some time. But of course, give her your number," I said. He nodded and smiled, then walked off, happily. I followed him out, immediately going to Joe.

"He knows," I said, smiling.

"Already? Was he mad?" Joe was sooo worried.

"He wasn't. He gives us his blessings!" Joe immediately hugged me and twisted me around. I laughed so hard and hugged him back, tightly. Everyone gathered around us and they were all smiling.

Joe picked this time, and told everyone, "I LOVE NICOLE!" He hugged me once again and everyone started chanting, "BO BO! BO BO! BO BO!(Kiss)" I turned red on the spot and looked at Joe, who was looking at me.

I loved the way he does. It really gives me a feeling that he loves me. And now, i'm pretty sure i love him too. At that point, he bent down slowly, and everyone was silent. He went further down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds and everyone started clapping when out lips touched.

I was so shy that i hid in his chest. He laughed and guffawed out loud. His hands slipped around my back and pressed me to his chest. I lifted my face and started laughing, aware my face was red. I saw all of them, with smiling faces, even Chunji's. Ricky's arm was already around Lynn's shoulder. CAP was holding Ai's waist from behind, and lying on her shoulder. Changjo was holding Kiki's hand, with their heads pressed together. Chunji and T was just starting out, so they stood very close to each other, and T's head fell onto Chunji's. Sonia was seated next to the armrest, which Niel has already taken. She smiled at me, then used her eyes to point at Niel then giggled. 

I felt happiness and warmth. Something i haven't felt in quite awhile, ever since i left Singapore. I wondered what it'll be like, when Dreamers get famous. We can't never do this again. We'll be too busy. I wondered when we could tell them about Dreamers.