Chapter 1: First meet.

Dance off.

RRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG! The alarm clock shrilled. It nearly deafened me. I was asleep, under the floral covers of my bed.

"AHHH~" I groaned. I fumbled on the small table beside my violet bed, and threw the clock on the floor. But it didn't stop ringing, and my mother started pounding on my bedroom door.
"Sweetie! Are you awake? Can i come in?" She yelled.
"Sure, sure, " I answered. She swung open the door, as if announcing her arrival. I was still trying to find for the clock on the floor, so i felt everywhere for it. And, i fell off the bed. My landed directly on the clock and i yelled in agony.

"AHHHHHHH!" I squinted my eyes, and looked up to see my mother's grinning face. "What? That funny, huh?" I rolled my eyes, as she helped me get up from the carpeted floor.
"Honey, don't you want to bathe?" She asked, sweetly.
"Now? It's like so..early. What for?" I asked, smoothing out my night gown.
"You forgot? You're supposed to go to Korea for dance training today, silly!"
"OH! I nearly forgot. Um, what time is it?"
"Hmm," she checked her watch, "eight in the morning. Flight's at 12. You better get going. You gotta check in 2 hours early remember?"
"Ah, yeah. Okay." With that, i went to bathe, and put on my most outstanding, yet comfortable clothes. When i looked at myself in the mirror an hour later, i smiled confidently. "You look wonderful!"

 Clad in a white tank top and black skinnies, i simply pulled on a grey cardigan. I dragged all my luggage down the stairs and my driver put it in the boot of the Mercedes i was taking.

I sat myself in the back of the car, after bidding my parents goodbye, and headed to the airport, with tears streaming down my face. My driver, Uncle Hong, saw, and told me not to worry. I smiled and nodded. Looking out the window, i prayed for this training to be a great one.

-----
After i got off the plane, i saw these well-dressed woman holding up a signboard with my name. I walked over and greeted, "Annyeonghasaeyo unnie, Nicole imida." (Hello, older sister, I'm Nicole.)
"No worries, "she said, seeing the weird expression on my face, "i speak English too, so if you're comfortable with it, speak English okay?"
"Oh thank God. Okay, thanks." She led me to a black car and told me I'd be living alone in an apartment with her, though she wouldn't be there most of the time due to her work; an outfit coordinator for various Korean boybands, currently Teentop.

She brought me to a huge apartment, painted only white, with black furniture. And boy was it huge! I was going to live here! Alone. "Okay, so this is where you'll be living. Most of the time, i won't be here... So the master bedroom's yours okay? The studio you're practicing in is right down the street. That's where SHINee, Teen Top and other bands practice."

I wasn't sure about Korean boybands, unlike other girls. They're like Number 1 fans! So i asked, "They are...?"
"Why don't you go down to the studio and ask around? Your instructor's there. I gotta go. Bye, have fun!" She blew a flying kiss and headed for the front door.
"Wait, no! Argh, bye..." I changed into long black tights and left the white tanktop i had on. Stripped off the cardigan, held it in my hands and left, remembering to take my dance bag with me.

As i walked down the street, i looked around and saw the dance studio. I saw large entrance crowded with fangirls, and a security guard in front. I squeezed my way through and flashed him my pass. I shoved my way through, and finally got behind the doors. Just as i saw the "wet floor" sign,  I slipped and fell on my . I tried to stand up, but the floor was too slippery. "Dammit. Who cleans the floor like this!" I muttered. Just then, a hand flashed in front of my face.
"Are you okay?" The owner of the hand grabbed my upper arm up and smiled. He's got like a gang, i thought. There was 5 more cute boys behind. Cute? One was particularly hot. But i paid more attention to the one who picked me up. He had a baby face, with brown hair, and big, round eyes.
I realized i was staring at him when he cocked his head to the side, and smiled. "Oh, sorry," i apologized.
"So, are you okay? It seemed like a pretty big fall."
"Uh, yeah. I'm fine," I answered. "He nodded his head, then turned to his friends and said, "1, 2, 3," he started, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Teen Top imida!"
"Eh?" my first reaction was.
The cutie who picked me up said, "Hello, Chunji imida."
"Annyeong. Nicole imidaa~" i trailed off when he grabbed my hand to shake. His hand in my palm was so big, and warm. And kinda skinny. Not that i cared.
The rest introduced themselves and the only other one i noticed was L. Joe. He was like the badboy in his group. Sort of a blond. Chiseled jaw. Attractive.
The rest went off to practice, while  , whileChunji helped me to my dance studio, chatting with me throughout. L.Joe followed silently behind us, staring at Chunji as i stole glances at him. I was clueless about why Joe was staring. So i didn't bother. Though it was a short time, it seemed as if we were close. Weird, but in a good way.
I headed into the studio when i reached and bade goodbye. "Komawo, Chunji-ssi, L.Joe-ssi."
"Yah, oppa bulo-joh," Chunji said, while Joe nodded and smiled.

"Chunji-oppa," i called.

At that point in time, L. Joe said, "What about me?" He smirked. Oh, so cute.

"Joe-oppa," I said, shyly. I didn't know why i was shy, but i just knew i was. He smiled and gestured for me to go in.

As i walked, i heard a smack, so i peeked. And saw Joe smacking Chunji.
Chunji yelled, "Yah! Bo ya!!(Hey! What!!)"
L. Joe just replied, "Ahh, kieopda(Ah~cute)." And slapped his back.

Chunji replied, "Oh, chor-yoh?(Oh, me?)"

"Ahn ni."
I smiled to myself and muttered, "What a cool guy~"