Spurring Seoul

Stranger's Love

 

7th August 2020 

(Part I)

 

The skies were exceptionally blue for a month like August. The clouds resembled cotton candies while the wind was blowing lightly causing the fallen leaves to hop along the pavements. It was the perfect weather to have a picnic so people can sprawl on the green field and bask under such lovely weather.

 

Aleyah hopped down the stairs of her apartment with light steps this morning. The moment she stepped outside of her apartment’s block, she was greeted by 6 gorgeous men, all waving at her simultaneously. It was like a dream come true for the lady. The man she likes was standing outside her house with his friends. Nobody would have expected to befriend her idols, probably not even her close friends back in her hometown. She herself couldn’t believe it either. Sometimes she doubts herself, like right now. Because everything that’s happening to her so far, was too good to be true.

 

Luhan, Suho and Kris were leaning against the car with their shades on while Sehun had his arms draped over Chanyeol’s shoulder jumping, clearly couldn’t contain his excitement, Kai was just smiling at her from the driver’s seat.

 

“Hey gorgeous.” Kris in English before giving her a friendly hug. He respected this lady a lot for she knows how to speak as many languages as him and it’s definitely wasn’t something easy. Not only so, her down-to-earth character made her attractive and appealing to him, or rather everyone in EXO. If only he’s single and available now, he would definitely go after her.  “Hey handsome.”

 

“What about me?” Luhan turned around to ask the lady with a wide smile spreading across his face. “Hey cutie.” Those doe-eyes of his twinkled in the glaring sun, totally satisfied with her compliment. He ruffled her hair gently before pulling her into his tight embrace.

 

The admiration he has for this lady wasn’t any lesser than Kris. Initially, he had a crushed on her. A really extreme crush, that’s what Luhan called it. He finds himself thinking about her all day long and what made it ‘worst’ was that she could speak Mandarin, his mother-tongue. It tugs his heartstrings whenever he converse with her in his native tongue, he never felt that amazed before. Slowly, this crush turned into an admiration. He was afraid to date her, for fear that if they ever start on a relationship and in any case it ended on a bad note, he would lose a friend. A really good friend whom will forever holds a special place in his heart. He can’t afford to let that happen so he decided that he should just look at her from afar, at the very least they could be ever lasting friends.

 

“And me?” A low voice boomed from behind Luhan. “Hey funny.” The lady smiled at the taller male from Luhan’s shoulder “Why does mine sound like some kind of joke while theirs are so descriptive.” Chanyeol pouted.

 

“Because you are a joke yourself.” Sehun spat at his hyung causing him to hit his back. “Yah! You sloth.” The two boys started bickering as everyone laughed, whereas Kai’s attention was captured by the lady in Luhan’s arms. Her eyes lit up as the corners of tuned, the dimples in her cheeks appeared as her whole face showed the amusement of the moment. Unknowingly, the corner of his lips hooked upwards.

 

“Let’s set off!” Suho announced happily as everyone climbed into the 8-seater van.

 

******

 

“Aleyah! I will show you who’s Junhyung is later.”

 

“Yeah! And Mirae too!”

 

“There’s Joondong, Shimhae and Jaemi!”

 

The 6 grown-up men were spamming the lady with random names that she just looked at them with a blank face. Kai laughed to himself when he saw her confused face through the backview mirror while he drove. They were on their way to the RCY orphanage that they often volunteered in. Usually it was only the boys who would visit the kids but this time Kai decided to include Aleyah. He knew that she would never say no to such a meaningful deed. And true enough, the lady closed her wonderland specially for today.

 

As much as the people in the van are old enough to be called men, deep down somewhere they were still boys. Laughters and excited voices that filled the van in the first hour of the car ride slowly died down as one by one started falling asleep. With Kai’s good driving skills, Luhan dozed off leaning against the window and Suho fell asleep leaning on Kris’s shoulder in the seats in front of Aleyah. Sehun cheekily took out his phone and captured this loving scene of his beloved leaders before him. Then he signaled Aleyah for a selca.

 

The lady leaned in and smiled sweetly with the blonde guy before his long fingers pressed the button to save the picture. He opened up the picture and his eyes arched upwards immediately. Both of them looked good in the photo and he loved how captivating her smile was. Their faces were so close to one another that Sehun felt that it somewhat resembled a couple’s selca. Playful as he is, the guy started to edit the photo in the ridiculous way ever. Aleyah couldn’t help but to laugh heartily when she saw how her eyes bulged and his nose flared when he showed her the comical version of the picture.

 

On other hand, the driver tried his best to concentrate on the road before him but he just couldn’t. Time to time again, Kai found himself glancing at the rearview mirror just to see what the couple at the back of the van were doing. Throughout the 2hour drive since just now, he saw them taking countless of selcas, snatching each other’s phone, tickling one another and now she’s fast asleep on his shoulder like a harmless child. Jealousy rose as he gripped onto the steering wheel, he forced himself to look ahead but failed miserably. In less than a minute, he looked up again. This time he saw how Sehun swept her fringe aside before smiling at her sleeping face. His gaze was so gentle that it made his anger rose instantly. The sight irks him and he was sure that he disliked that look on the blonde guy’s face. If he could, he would want to wipe that smile off his face. Unknowingly, the pressure on his right foot increased.

 

“Yah!! Kim JongIn!! Watch out!” 

 

Sorry for this short chapter.

I promise that the following few will be longer than this!

So yupp! Look forward to it!

P.S: Why is Luhan so hot recently?