oo49

Lost In Paris

After being home for a few weeks, Miyun found it easy to adapt back into her lifestyle in Korea– with of course her new career as well.

Whether it be going grocery shopping one day and then immediately being swept up to go do live events in Busan, Miyun was starting to get the hustle and bustle down under her belt.

Today was one of the days where she was finally able to have a day to herself. No Kris watching over her, no ribbon cuttings, no beauty product signings, no commercials, no nothing. 

If it was up to her, she would’ve loved to spend the day with Luhan, but he was currently in China for an event and would be away for another few days. Lately, she had been noticing his absence a lot more.

At first it was really hard to handle. She would constantly go to bed alone, eat alone and the most she ever saw of him was for an hour or two in the morning. But besides that, all she had of him were silly texts and voice recordings of how much he missed her.

 

 

Miyun sat at the kitchen table, staring down at her food silently as she ate.

“Princess…” Luhan whimpered softly as he kept his eyes locked on her. “I said I was sorry, I know I’ve been neglecting you. Please just look at me…”

She refused. Inside, she was boiling with frustration and loneliness. This was the longest she’s had Luhan to herself but she couldn’t bring herself to enjoy it. It hurt her so much he was gone all the time and she knew it was out of control, but a selfish part of her wished he fought harder to get time with her.

His fists tightened as his nails sunk into his skin. He knew he was hurting her and he wanted to stop but he couldn’t. There was no way an idol like him could escape the life he chose. But he wanted to spend their precious time making it up to her.

He had ordered their favorite meal from their special restaurant. He set up the house with a night ambiance of her favorite flowers, music and candles.

Luhan truly loved her and it pained him to know her sadness was because of him. 

“Miyun…I’m trying my best.” He said softly.

A sigh parted from her lips, but as the sigh escaped, so did tears. She didn’t even notice when all the tears and frustration came rushing out at once. 

With her sadness pouring out, she felt Luhan’s arms wrap around her tightly. She missed this. His touch. Even though they went to bed together every night, she’d never be awake to notice so to feel his warmth again brought her comfort.

“I know…” She whispered softly within her sobs. “I forgive you.”

 

 

Over time, she guessed she had just grown accustomed and was able to cope with his absence better than she did in the beginning. Regardless, she missed him dearly every second of the day.

But on this fateful day, she decided she was going to have a one-on-one day with Chanyeol, whom she hadn’t seen alone for awhile. Usually when she hung out with him, it would be the rest of the boys or with Hye Joo.

Hye Joo quickly became one of her closest girl friends, considering she didn’t have many and there was so much to Hye Joo she found in herself. They both were loud, silly and loved to just live life. It was no wonder she and Chanyeol were dating.

Though, in the back of her mind, Miyun suppressed any tinge of jealousy she held for Hye Joo and Chanyeol. Since the day of their announcement, Miyun knew she couldn't be the same with Chanyeol anymore: no more hugging, cuddling, and all the things they did before Luhan and Hye Joo. 

She was in denial of any jealousy so she pushed it away.

“Hi Yeollie~” She sang as a large grin appeared on her lips. She bounded down the steps towards his car and stepped inside to be greeted by a warm and familiar smile.

“Yunnie.” Chanyeol stated bluntly, chuckling softly in between. “Ready for a day of fun and adventure?!” He said as he started the car.

She rolled her eyes at his silliness because by adventure, she knew he meant a picnic by the river. “Of course.”

Inside, Chanyeol was elated. It had been a very long time since he and Miyun had gone out alone. Ever since he said he was dating Hye Joo of course.

He still had to owe it to Hye Joo for keeping up the act for this long already. He knew it must be hard for her to fake such a romantic and intimate role, but he had to hand it to the girl. She was dependable.

Though he did notice that lately, Kyungsoo had been more distant to him and Hye Joo. Chanyeol always wondered if Kyungsoo had a crush on Hye Joo with the way he always acted towards her but lately, with his disappearances, he guessed they must’ve had a fight or something.

 

 

Chanyeol and the boys were all sitting in the living room playing video games as Hye Joo sat off to the side watching contently. 

She was beginning to get peckish and decided to go out and grab food for herself and the rest of the boys. 

“I’ll be right back okay?” Hye Joo said as she grabbed her bag. Noticing Kyungsoo finished with the game and sitting back, her heart and mind raced.

*Do I ask?* She thought to herself. 

“Hey Soo? Do you want to come with me to get food?” She asked nervously, twiddling with her fingers a bit. 

Kyungsoo lifted his head to look at her. Inside, his heart beat fast and heavy. 

He shook his head and gave a weak smile. “I think I’ll stick around for the next round of the game okay? Thanks though.” And with that, he immediately turned his head away again to look at the TV.

“O-Oh…okay.” Hye Joo stammered softly before leaving.

Though it seemed like no one was listening, Chanyeol paused briefly to look at Hye Joo leaving and Kyungsoo staring at the blank floor. Things just seemed…different.

 

 

But back to Miyun, Chanyeol had decided to ask her to hang out alone since he noticed for awhile that Luhan was not around as much anymore to keep her company. He knew the male had work duties but he was not there to judge. Either way, he wanted to cheer her up and keep her company while her boyfriend couldn’t. 

“It’ll be fun today, I promise. I packed your favorites and I also have something special planned for the end.” He said as he made his way towards their destination. 

“Oh really now?” Miyun skeptically asked though her light laugh revealed it was sarcastic.

The male nodded, flashing a cheeky grin. “Mmhm! It will blow your mind away.”

Miyun sat back, giggling at her best friend but she had to admit, she was looking forward to their day together.


TWO YEARS LATER AHAHAHAH. im so sorry.

A lot has happened in my life since the actual update of this story and it'd take too long to update you guys on the changes that has occurred over two years. But some major ones would be:

1) I finally graduated high school

2) I will be attending college/university in September

Basically, I am finding myself having a lot more free time now especially with summer/holidays coming along and I have been itching to write recently. I realized I have neglected my stories and I'm very sorry but give me some time to try and get into the whole writing ordeal again. Since it has been such a long time, I don't remember the stories as well and my documents with my story plans have oddly vanished so for now, I will have to back track.

So here is a small snip it of where my story will get going from and please enjoy! Sorry it is so short but I wanted to get something out before I got too distracted again. <3

 

- Lin