oo33

Lost In Paris

Miyun didn't know why she suddenly burst out laughing. Was it the idea that Chanyeol liked her and that fact it was so ridiculous that it was funny? Or was it cause she was nervous and couldn't accept the idea her best friend liked her in that sort of way? 

Chanyeol. He's just joking right? He can't like me? Why does he like me? He's my best friend and I'm his. Friends are friends for a reason. They aren't suppose to have deep feelings for each other. That's why they're friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend. What would happen between me and Luhan if Chanyeol likes me...

Miyun mentally was beating herself up for laughing. Though she couldn't see, she knew Chanyeol felt humiliated. Humiliated he just confessed and she was laughing at him. She couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would have been for her to confess to Luhan and have him laugh in her face. 

She couldn't help but laugh in situations like this. Laughing usually made her felt less awkward about things but suddenly this time, she wished she wasn't laughing. 

She looked at Chanyeol and saw his expression darkening like the sky. The sky was now pitch black and so were Chanyeol's eyes. They had no sort of compassion anymore. Miyun nervously died out her laughing and sighed in the end after laughing for so long. 

"Are you done," Chanyeol said coldly.

Miyun still couldn't accept the idea that Chanyeol liked her more than a friend. "Chanyeol you're really funny." She bit her tongue as she finished her statement. 

"I wasn't trying to be." Chanyeol said curling his fingers into fists. He was heart broken. He had finally confessed and all she did was laugh. He bit his bottom lip and dropped his head staring at his feet. 

She wanted to hug him, tell him she was sorry but she didn't know what to do. So instead she stood there as Chanyeol walked away. 

She felt instant regret. "Chanyeol wait!" She called out as Chanyeol left her sight. She found him at the elevator waiting to go down. He walked inside and she was able to catch the elevator before it closed. She could hear him curse as she stepped her foot in. 

The door closed behind her and now it was just her and Chanyeol. She her lips nervously. "Channie." She said quietly. Chanyeol didn't answer her, instead he turned his head and stared at the wall. Miyun grew frustrated. "Chanyeol!" She said louder.

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol shouted as he snapped his head back. Miyun pressed her lips into a thin line. "Chanyeol don't yell at me!" She said back. Chanyeol's expression didn't soften. Instead he rolled his eyes and turned around once again.

Miyun blew a rasberry and reached for the buttons, pressing the emergency stop. As she did, the elevator shook and stopped abruptly. 

Chanyeol turned around and stared at her like she was crazy. "What are you doing?! Move!" Chanyeol demanded as Miyun stepped in front of the buttons so he couldn't start up the elevator again.

"No! Not until we talk this out!" She shouted. Chanyeol's expression grew dark. "What is there to talk about? I said I like you. You laughed. Done." She watched as his lips quivered and his breathing became unsteady, as if he was going to cry. "I get it Miyun. Now can we leave? I'm tired." 

She frowned and looked down at her feet. "Chanyeol. I don't know why I laughed. I'm sorry I did." She said softly.

"But you did anyways right?" Chanyeol said painfully. His fists curled once again. "I don't get why you like him anyways." 

Miyun furrowed her brows. Her lips pressed into a thin line. "What does Luhan have to do with this Chanyeol. This is strictly between you and me. Don't bring oppa into this." 

Chanyeol let out a shout which sent Miyun back. Her back pressed into the wall as Chanyeol gripped his hair. He squeezed his eyes shut. "This is the point Miyun. You completely forgot about me this whole vacation. It's only been Luhan this, Luhan that. Well what about us Miyun? Wasn't this our trip?!" He shouted.

Miyun stared at him quietly not knowing what to say.

"This isn't strictly between you and me anymore Miyun. Somehow Luhan wedged his way into our trip and ruined everything. You have forgotten me and even in this moment, he's taking over. He completely brainwashed you into forgetting about me. He probably entered your mind when I confessed didnt he? You probably thought about him and what would happen between you and him didnt you?" Chanyeol said bitterly. 

Miyun stayed silent. Chanyeol scoffed and smiled bitterly. "See? Even during my confession, he popped up." 

She pressed her lips into a thin line and stared at him. He was right, she had forgotten about him the whole trip. It really was Luhan this, Luhan that. 

She was going to say sorry but Chanyeol had said something that stung right in the heart.

"You realize you guys aren't going to last especially since we're leaving soon." Chanyeol spat.

Miyun felt tears rim her eyes. Her hand suddenly stung and when she looked up, she realized she had slapped Chanyeol across the face. His eyes were wide and his cheek was a bright red. 

Chanyeol instantly felt regret for letting his anger take over. He didnt mean to bring up Luhan at all. He never meant to hurt her like that but in the end he did. He wanted to say sorry but Miyun looked angry and hurt.

She turned around so he couldn't see her tears. She slammed her fist onto the button and the elevator began to move on again.

The air in the elevator was thick and tense. Miyun tried to keep her tears under control. She thought she was the bad one here but what Chanyeol said really hurt her. But she knew that inside her, Chanyeol was somewhat right but she didn't want him to be.

The elevator door sprung open and Miyun left first. She heard Chanyeol call her name but she ignored it. She ran to the street and took a turn down some random way. She kept running, not paying attention to where she was going. But she didnt care. She wanted to go somewhere, anywhere. Anywhere that was away from Chanyeol. She just needed space and time. 


This story is going down hill. Literally. The quality of it is turning into ;-; I am so sorry. I apologize and I'll probably keep apologizing until I can get my act together with this story ;A; 

Sorry for the short chapter as well and if it was a bit choppy and rough. I promise I'll get better at this .__. I just need some more inspiration.