oo40

Lost In Paris

As Miyun walked along the streets of Italy alone because Luhan was at a press conference, a feeling gnawed at her stomach. 

She saw friends not the street, hugging each other and laughing while having fun. Could that have been her and Chanyeol? 

The moment she stepped on the plane, she missed him terribly, missing his laugh, his smile, just him. 

She was boarding a plane with a completely stranger no matter how much she was infatuated with Luhan and now she was becoming scared. She had no idea where her future was heading and where she'd end up.

When she was with Chanyeol, she could see exactly where she'd be in the future. By his side

"what have I done?" Miyun said staring into the streets, in search of a taxi. She waved her arms and hailed a cab before climbing in and showing the driver her address. 

In the car, her heart was racing. She wasnt sure what good it would do to go and find Chanyeol but she knew for sure she wanted to be with him. 

She left someone who truly cared for her for someone she had just met. Chanyeol had always been faithful to her, and she threw it all away. She only hoped Chanyeol would forgive her after making him go through all that pain. 

Even if she had to beg and plea for his forgiveness, she would because she realized who she finally wanted to be with. 

Once she got to the hotel, she ran inside and saw her luggage still perfectly packed. She dialed the front desk and got a translator to help her buy a ticket to Spain where she would be reunited with Chanyeol. 

She changed into something comfortable before closing her luggage and walking over to the night stand and pulling out a piece of paper and a pen. 

 

Luhan, Im sorry, but I can't anymore. I know I realized everything too late and I'm sorry for breaking your heart, but please forgive me. I finally realize who makes me happy and it's Chanyeol. I wish you the best in life Luhan, and please, forget me, I want you to be happy. Just know I am doing this for myself, I can't live life regretting it. I will be head to Spain by the time you read this. Thank you for everything Luhan. I will remember our memories forever.

 

Luhan was everything to her but Chanyeol was more. She felt horrible for leaving Luhan, especially after everything he's done for her, but she couldn't afford to throw away years of friendship. Some things were just more important to her. And at this moment, Chanyeol was the most important thing to her. 

She folded the piece of paper and kissed it lightly and left it on Luhan's pillow before leaving the hotel suite, making her way to the airport. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY IM KIDDING LOL...

SO MANY OF YOU WANTED HER TO GO BACK TO CHANYEOL...

DONT HURT ME LOL

Now here's the real chapter ^-^

Authornim loves you.

 


Miyun groaned as the warmth of the sunlight hit her face. She scrunched her face and pouted as she opened her eyes. 
 
She felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her closer to the chest she was sleeping on. She smiled as she looked up at the face who she woke up to for the past three months.
 
This is what it was like for the last two months. For the first month of travelling with Luhan, they slept seperately feeling a bit awkward until they reached Ireland where the weather was getting cooler and Miyun became cold in her own room and came to join Luhan. Eventually, they became more comfortable and it became a thing.
 
She kissed his jaw line chastely and pulled away, poking his cheek. "Luhan, wake up..." She chuckled as Luhan pouted and swatted her hand away.
 
"Five more minutes princess." He whined slipping his arm away and turning his back towards her. 
 
 Miyun pushed herself straight up on her bed and rested her chin onto his arm. "Get your up Lu, your manager is going to kill you." She said. Seeing that her boyfriend wasnt going to wake up, she began to tickle his sides causing him to jolt. 
 
She laughed as Luhan struggled beneath her as she tickled his sides, watching him as he cried and laughed at the same time. 
 
"M-M-Miyun!" Luhan cried as he tried to shove her hands away. 
 
"Wake up Luhan!" She giggled. Luhan nodded painfully and she finally released her hands causing him to breathe heavily. "Gosh..." He pouted pulling her arms down making her land on his chest.
 
"Can't you wake me up with a kiss like a normal girlfriend?" Luhan teased, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Miyun kissed him back and she could feel his lips moving softly against hers.
 
Even now, his kisses could send her heart racing and made her weak. She limply wrapped her arms around his neck as he put his hand on her neck, pushing her further to get better access of her lips. 
 
They kissed until they ran out of breath and at this point, they stopped because any further abuse to Luhan's already swollen, red lips, and he'd be questioned about what he was doing before the photo shoot.
 
She smiled and kissed him one last time before pushing herself off his chest and sticking her tongue out. "Get up Xi Luhan." She said pushing his arm. 
 
Luhan smiled and rolled off his bed, heading into the master bathroom to get ready for his schedule. 
 
Miyun walked into the living room of the suite and grabbed the menu off the table and found the phone and ordered room service. Thanks to Luhan she was able to get herself food as well as Luhan in 5 new languages, from Italian to Dutch. 
 
So far, Luhan was still in the Europe leg of his world tour but tomorrow, they'd be off to America and South America. She placed down the phone and walked back into their bed room, rummaging through her luggage for something to wear for the day.
 
Her days would usually vary depending on Luhan's schedule. On days he was doing photo shoots, she would head out with Kris, a body guard Luhan had hired to watch her when he couldn't, and explore what ever city they were in. 
 
On other days, he was doing music rehearsals, she was able to join and listen backstage. And backstage she learned about makeup and wardrobe from Tao, a person she had grown very close to in the last few months.
 
Sometimes, during concerts, she'd be in the VIP sections watching him sing songs she had heard countless times but they never got old in her ears, because everytime he sang them, he'd add something new like a new guitar riff or a new piece of choreography his instructor Lay had taught him. 
 
And during some practices, she could watch Luhan sing with his vocal coach Chen. Even though she heard his voice everyday, his voice still made her fall for him completely over and over again. 
 
Today, Luhan had a photo shoot for a British magazine, so she and Kris were headed out to explore London before they left for America.
 
Miyun changed and entered the guest bathroom and brushed her teeth before answering the door and thanking the room service for their breakfast. 
 
She was setting the breakfast on the table when Luhan came running out of the bathroom, messily dressed. His jacket was half on, his shoes on the wrong way and his hair was hardly brushed.
 
"Luhan?" She asked noticing his appearance.
 
Luhan hopped around as he tried to switch his shoes. "I'm sorry babe, but Xiumin just called me and said the photo shoot was being moved and that I have a lunch meeting with my father later."
 
Miyun knew how important it was for him to meet with his father due to their business strict relationship. She sighed and nodded walking over to him and smoothing out his hair and straightening his jacket. 
 
"Don't stress out okay?" She said brushing her fingers through his hair. "The meeting will go fine." She knew Luhan and his father didnt have the best relationship so she always made sure she assured him. 
 
Luhan sighed and nodded glancing at the clock and then feeling the buzzing of his pager in his pocket.
 
Miyun noticed and backed away. "At least eat something." She said handing him a piece of toast.
 
Luhan took the toast and wrapped it in a napkin before grabbing her hand and pulling her in for a kiss. "You're amazing princess. I'll see you later." He said before running out the door.
 
Miyun winced at the slamming of the door and sat on the kitchen barstool, staring at the other plate of food that was going to end up being thrown away again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She knew dating Luhan would be troublesome but she was willing to deal with it. When Luhan would have to ditch her, he'd always make it up to her later. 
 
She went into their room and grabbed her sunglasses and hat when she heard a knock at the door.
 
Throwing on her disguise, she opened the door to find Kris smiling at her. "Good morning Mimi." He said. 
 
"Morning Kris." She said fixing her sunglasses. Now that she was dating Luhan officially, meaning released in the press, she needed to be careful in public.
 
Not only were people against her dating Luhan, they were against the fact she came from no where and now she was one of the most popular "celebrities" in the world for dating Luhan. Some did support her through, even sending her mail about how beautiful she was but others weren't but she didnt let it bother her.
 
"Ready to go see what London has to offer?" Kris said taking a bite of fruit from Luhan's plate. Miyun looked at Kris real quick before nodding and grabbing her bag.
 
Kris noticing the plate he was eating from was still full, he frowned. "Luhan left early again didnt he?" Kris knew the problems that could derive from lack of time together and he didnt want Luhan's greatest relationship to be ruined. 
 
Miyun sighed and nodded. Kris sighed and the two headed out into the city. "Schedule got pushed and he had a meeting with his dad." 
 
Kris nodded as they went outside and hailed a taxi. As they headed towards the Big Ben, Miyun sighed looking out the window. "It's not his fault."
 
"It's not but I don't want something like this to ruin your relationship Mimi. You guys really need to find time to spend together." Kris said. 
 
Miyun shrugged. "It's only sometimes but I guess you're right. I'll talk to him about it at dinner." 
 
Kris smiled and nudged her shoulder. "Okay. Now that, that is over, smile." Kris said using his finges to form a smile on Miyun's face. She chuckled lightly and nodded. 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan took one last look at the camera before releasing his breath after a flash blinded his eyes. His shoulders dropped as he rolled them, feeling tired after the long photo shoot.
 
Even after years of being an idol and famous, he still couldn't get used to standing around for hours posing. Sure he loved his job but sometimes he wished he was free to do things like Chanyeol was. Chanyeol never had anything to tie him down and Luhan was honestly jealous he hadn't lived his life a little before settling into stardom. 
 
"Okay Mr.Xi, you're ready to get changed and the car will be here to go join your father at lunch." Xiumin said flipping through his schedule on his phone. Luhan nodded before walking into his dressing room and changing into his white dress shirt and casual dark jeans leaving behind his more formal attire.
 
Leaving the building, he and Xiumin traveled to the other side of London to a restaraunt. He left the car, waving as Xiumin said he'd come by in two hours to pick him up. 
 
Straightening himself out, Luhan walked into the restaurant and saw his father sitting dead center, waving at him in a lifeless way. 
 
Luhan gave his father a polite smile before bowing. "Father." 
 
His father was a serious man, wrinkled in a way that made him look wise and prestige, a man that just screamed important figure. His father was technically the boss of him, funding him for all his music videos and concerts, providing him an income and choosing Luhan's concepts. Basically the Soo Man of SM.
 
"Luhan, sit. I have ordered you something since you were late." Luhan winced at his father's cold tone. He was late by five minutes due to traffic but he knew his father expected no later when he gave a deadline. 
 
"Sorry Father." Luhan knew it was better to not explain himself because his father wouldn't accept excuses. 
 
His father pressed his lips into a thin line as he eyed his son. Luhan sat stiff, as he was being judged by his father but sighed in relief when his father didnt say anything.
 
Soon their food came out and they ate in silence as usual. Luhan didn't even complain when his father got him seafood carbonara, something he was allergic to due to the seafood. Avoiding the bits of seafood, Luhan was able to eat enough until his father noticed and ordered him something else.
 
And even after muttering a small thanks, Luhan ate in silence.
 
After their meal, Mr.Xi senior ordered two glasses of wine to wash down their lunch.
 
The wine was expensive, rich in flavor and definitely not something they'd drink all the time. Luhan knew his father only did these kind of extravagent things when he wanted something.
 
"So Luhan, are you still dating that Park Miyun girl?" Bingo. There it was.
 
Luhan tightened his fingers around the base of the glass, clenching his fist that was resting on his lap. His father wasnt the most supportive of their relationship but after seeing how much more popular it made Luhan, the man decided to drop it. For now.
 
"Yes father, me and Miyun are still happily together." Luhan said trying not to sound cold.
 
The old man nodded taking a sip of his wine. "You know she comes from no where." 
 
Luhan nodded but inside he screamed no. Though Miyun wasn't rich nor famous, she was the only thing that shone in his life. She was amazing and sweet and saw Luhan for who he was and not some robotic idol. She was someone who he could go home to and be greeted and have his mood completely turned around even though he was exhausted from schedules. Miyun made going back to the hotel one of the things he looked forward to since before he would return home to a quiet, lonely suite. Park Miyun fufilled his life and she didnt need to be rich and famous to do it.
 
"Now Luhan, I know that look." His old man actually smiled slightly. Luhan stared at his father in disbelief as the old man actually smiled softly. "You care for her and I'm not here to break you up." 
 
"What..." Luhan accidently let slip out. He bit his tongue as his father glanced at him. 
 
Mr.Xi swirled his drink around in his glass before taking a sip. "I want to propose an idea though." 
 
Luhan pressed his lips into a thin line, nodding. 
 
"The poor girl must get so much critism for coming from no where. She doesn't deserve that. A girl like her who could melt an ice prince's heart surely is special." Mr.Xi said smiling at his son. Luhan smiled slightly, feeling as if his father was also talking about how Miyun melted his own heart.
 
"If she would want, she can become a model. I have room in my agency for someone like her." His father said raising his brow. "So what do you say? Agree?" 
 
Luhan stared his father for a bit. If Miyun became a model, they could spend more time together so she wouldn't have to stay home alone most of the time. Also it would get her less hate and he only wanted her to be happy. He'd ask her because it is her choice.
 
Luhan nodded. 
 
Mr.Xi found that Miyun was a good influence on Luhan. Despite his cold ways, he was a caring father only wanting the best for Luhan but by being too kind, his kindness would be taken advantage of. It was moments like these that showed the true side to the cold president. 
 
Mr.Xi smiled and rested back against his chair. Luhan found it almost crazy to find his father smiling but it only goes to show that Miyun was a blessing in his life. "She reminds me of your mom." 
 
Luhan smiled and nodded. His mother was back in China running the training program in their record label and since she was busy taking over trainee businesses, she could never fly around with her son. 
 
"Lively." Mr.Xi chuckled. Luhan would need to take some time to get used to his father's change in personality but he would surely not hate it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyun waved as Kris left the suite. She threw her bags next to her luggage for it to be picked up tomorrow morning before they left. 
 
She stretched her arms before ordering dinner for her and Luhan. She had no idea if he had eaten dinner but she never left him without food just in case.
 
She went into the bathroom and showered before changing into her pajamas. She dried her hair as she answered the door and allowed the room service to set up their dinners.
 
She threw her towel onto the couch before sitting down at the kitchen island and eating the food. As she was watching TV and eating, she didnt even hear the door open when she felt two arms wrap around her waist and a soft kiss was placed on her temple.
 
She smiled as she took in his comforting scent. Luhan turned her around on her bar stool and kissed her lips softly. "Hey princess, how was your day?" 
 
Miyun smiled and squished his cheeks. "It was good. How about you? Did you eat?" 
 
Luhan shook his head and noticed the plate of food on the other side of the table, "You're amazing Miyun." He said making his way to his plate.
 
Miyun turned herself around and began to eat again. "So what did you do today?" He asked her.
 
"I went around shopping with Kris. We bought a few things." She said sheepishly as Luhan smirked knowing she had grown a love for shopping especially international fashions. Knowing she was starting to have an interest in fashion only made the modeling idea better in his mind. 
 
"How was your lunch with your father?" Miyun asked tilting her head slightly. She knew their relationship and she was worrying all day whether Luhan was okay. 
 
Luhan swirled his food around and smiled. "Good, we talked about you actually." He said noticing the surprised yet worried look on her face. He chuckled, "I think this was the first time he actually smiled." 
 
Miyun was confused. His father wasnt their biggest supporter but here he was smiling? She was a bit scared and wasn't sure what she would expect.
 
"He supports us now. He thinks you're special Miyun." Miyun blushed slightly as Luhan only chuckled. "He came up with an idea so you wouldn't be bored all the time and a way we could spend time together. Would you want to model?" 
 
Miyun almost choked on her food until Luhan rushed over, patting her back. She was shocked, dazed even. Her? A model? 
 
"This wasnt really the reaction I'd get." Luhan muttered, patting her back until she gave a thumbs up saying she was fine. 
 
"Me?" Miyun squeaked making him chuckle. "Luhan, I'm a clutz, I can't. People don't already like me, Luhan, I—" she was stopped by Luhan's hand over . She stared at him and noticed the frown on his face.
 
He slowly released his hand as he cupped her face. He frowned at her words, something he didnt want to hear from her. "Miyun, you are beautiful. My father wanted to propose this idea so people would see how amazing you truly are. I don't want to pressure you into saying yes if you don't want to but I don't want you to reject the idea because you don't think you're good enough. Miyun you are more amazing than you think. Not any girl could melt my father's heart or get his approval and not any girl could get my attention. You don't see how amazing you are because you're humble and modest but only if you could see what impact you have had on my life Miyun." Luhan said gently rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks. 
 
"You are amazing and I want you to see that." He said slowly leaning in and pressing his lips onto hers.
 
She slowly closed her eyes, melting into his kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her onto his hips as he carried them to their bedroom, gently laying her on the bed, all without breaking their kiss.
 
He wanted to let her know how he felt, how he saw her as this amazing girl and he wanted her to believe it.
 
They pulled away and stared at each other as Luhan knocked their foreheads. "Don't doubt yourself." Luhan whispered.
 
Miyun smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "So you make this whole large speech and kiss me until I'm breathless just so you can show me that I'm amazing?" She chuckled.
 
Luhan shrugged and rested his arm next to her head. "Basically?" 
 
Miyun wrapped her arms around his neck before pecking his lips. "Thank you. And as for the modeling, I'll give it a try." She said before she was pulled up into a hug from Luhan.
 
She giggled as Luhan swung her around, kissing her cheek playfully. 
 
Luhan truly did make her happy. 

Oh my dear god, so much fluff lmfao

Im just gonna warn all of you Miyeol shippers, you're probably going to barf with all the MiHan fluff I'm writing. 

 

Goal for 2014; make you guys like Luhan lmao 

 

Im contemplating whether to write about Chanyeol and his travels? Hmm? Any opinions on this? Shall we see what Channie is up to? Who he's met? Where he is? 

 

Ill be writing a few more chapters on their travels and then we'll see where our MiYeol is headed. Thank you for the lovely comments last chapter. Of course, they're always appreciated and loved. 

I hate snow with a burning passion guys. But it bought me another two days to finish writing a bunch of chapters and then updates will be more frequent. ^^