oo30

Lost In Paris

"So where are we headed off to first oppa?" Miyun asked. 

Luhan took a left turn and smiled. "I was thinking that we get dinner first then we can go tour around the Eiffel Tower before actually going up." 

She nodded and smiled. Inside, her heart was fluttering and she could hardly breath. Here she was with Xi Luhan. The Xi Luhan! Her "Lulu," the famous celebrity is her Lulu. Could she be any luckier? How could this night become even better? Being his "Mimi" was already the icing on the cake.

Luhan pulled up to a fancy restaraunt and they exitted inside to eat.

The dining hall was brightly lit with a large chandelier hanging in the center. People were happily eating and some people were even dancing in the front near a stage with an orchestra. 

"C'mon, our table is over there." Luhan said as he slipped his fingers inbetween Miyun's. she smiled as he lead them to their table. Being the gentleman he is, he slid out a chair for her. After she sat down, he pushed it in and took a seat across from her so they could speak face to face. 

"So what did you want to eat?" Luhan asked eyeing the menu. Miyun glanced at the menu and noticed some english translations at the bottom. She was able to make out a few food words that she remembered from her english course in college.

"I think I'll take the..."pasta"? She mouthed the english word funny. She looked up and heard Luhan chuckle.

"Your english is adorable and okay!" He smiled. She blushed and nodded.

Luhan ordered their dinner and ate right as their food arrived.

She wiped clean as she glanced at her empty plate. Luhan was finishing up his steak, so she decided to look around. She caught herself smiling as she watched couples dance. She watched as the women's dresses flare at the bottom with every turn. She really wished she could dance.

She heard silver ware clattering on a plate so that probably meant Luhan was done eating. She turned around to find him smirking. 

"What?" She asked confused.

"You're adorable." He mused. She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear, "What does that have to do with anything?" 

"C'mon..." He chuckled getting up and dragging her away from her seat. She looked around, "Yah! Oppa, where are we going?" 

She suddenly found herself spun around and against his chest. His expensive cologne filled her senses and she found her arm rested on his shoulder and her other hand in his. 

She looked up and found him smiling. "Let's dance."

Oh ho ho...no. "B-But...Luhan~" she whined. "I can't dance, especially in heels." She glanced down at her shoes that he had brought her. "I-I can hardly walk!" She didn't want to make a fool out of herself.

He leaned down and smiled, "I'll teach you. Now c'mon, everyone's watching." 

She nervously glanced around and noticed it was only them two on the dance floor. Leave it to Luhan to clear the floor just for them. Luhan motioned to the orchestra and the music slowly started. It was soft in the beginning and stayed at a slow tempo.

Luhan stepped forward and Miyun followed by stepping backwards. He kept his grip tight on her waist making sure she wouldn't trip on her heels. 

They continued to dance around the floor. Luhan would encourage her to spin and dip by giving sweet compliments on her dancing. "See, you can dance pabo." He teased.

She pouted and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah yeah..." 

He laughed as they continued to dance.

She felt like she was dancing on clouds. Never once did she feel like this dancing. She had danced with her ex boyfriend before but she would usually fall and give up in the end. She did dance once with Chanyeol during a school dance before they skipped and left for burgers. That would probably be the closest thing to this feeling but not exactly. Chanyeol had did the same thing and compliment her but once she fell onto her , he just laughed. That completely killed the moment but that's okay because she got back by dumping ice down his suit afterwards.

She smiled subconciously thinking of the memory. 

The music ended and the room roared in applause. Luhan gripped her hand and urged her to bow. She blushed as she bowed. She didn't think she was that good anyways. 

He lead them back to their table where two desserts sat. He sat her down and smiled. "See, you were amazing." He said as he spooned a bit of his rice pudding and held it to .

She blushed and took the spoon to her lips. She the extra pudding off her lips and smiled. 

 

 

"Wow..." She gasped as she peered up at the Eiffel Tower from the bottom. She took out her phone and took a snapshot of the tall tower. 

She heard Luhan chuckle behind her. "Here, let me take a picture of you in front of it." 

She nodded and handed him her phone. She stood in front of the tower as he backed away to take a picture. She began to move again when he gave her a thumbs up. She scrolled through the pictures once he gave back her phone.

"I like that one. You look beautiful." Luhan mused.

She blushed and looked at the picture he talked about. The wind had blown and tossed her hair everywhere. She thought it looked funny at first but then she realized it wasn't that bad. Especially if Luhan likes it.

"C'mon, let's go up." Luhan said grabbing her hand. They talked about random things as they made their way towards the tower. Their talking paused abruptly when they noticed a giant line at the elevator.

"Oh god..." She heard Luhan say. She turned and glanced at how far behind they'd be if they went to the line. She noticed the stairs wide open and tugged on his sleeve. "We can go on the stairs."

He looked at her as if she as crazy. "You know how long it'll take right? And you're in heels, I don't want you to fall." He said concerned. 

She smiled, "I won't now c'mon the night isn't getting any younger." She grabbed his hand before pulling him towards the stairs.

 

 

"UHG!" She cried. Her feet were killing her. Luhan chuckled and bent down in front of her. "Told you so."

She pouted and looked up at how far they had left. "But..."

Luhan reached from behind and pulled her down onto his back. "No buts, I am carrying you now cause by the time we get up there, you'll be dead." He joked. She hit his back playfully and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Eventually they reached the top and Luhan put her down.

"Was I heavy?" She joked. Luhan shook his head and entwined his fingers with hers, "Light as a feather."

She was taken back by the response at first.

13 year old Chanyeol carried 13 year old Miyun to the finishing line at the end of the race. They both toppled to the ground and began laughing.

"Was I heavy?" Miyun laughed poking Chanyeol's side.

Chanyeol smirked, "The fattest."

She blushed and smiled. He pinched her cheek playfully, "You're so cute when you blush!" 

She groaned and swatted away his hand, "You think everything I do is cute Lulu."

He smiled, "Cause you are."

They walked over to the edge and glanced around the city. She was completely amazed. Paris was beautiful at night, especially with the twinkling lights against the dark night sky. She glanced down below and giggled at how small everything looked.

She was completely absorbed in the night scene when she felt Luhan's arms wrap around her from behind. He rested his chin on her back. She relaxed and continued to stare at the sky.

"Mimi?" He said quietly.

She hummed in response.

"Thank you..." He said.

She turned around and Luhan's hands instantly went from wrapping around her back, now to her waist. She tilted her head, "For what?"

He leaned in closer and peered into her eyes. She felt her breathing stop and the only thing she could feel was her hart hammering against his chest. 

"For everything." He said glancing at her face. "You're amazing Miyun. I can't describe how I feel around you. It's a mixture of happiness and joy but also nervousness. Nervous that I'll mess up around you and you'll laugh at me." 

She watched his cheeks turn a light pink. Is this a confession?!

"I like you Miyun." Luhan said abruptly.

Dead. "Y-You like...m-me?" She stuttered. Pabo Miyun, stop stuttering.

"Mmm. I like how I feel when I'm around you. No one has ever made me this happy and nervous at the same time. I am not as calm around you as you think. Honestly, my heart is racing everytime I see you." He said shyly. 

Miyun felt like she was going to explode when he looked up and glanced at her. "Do you like me too?" He asked nervously.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. YEEEEEEEEEEES. Her cheeks burned when she began to blush madly. He smiled and took it as a yes considering he began to lean down.

Miyun felt his soft lips against hers and she felt like she was going to melt away. His lips moved softly against hers as she began to kiss him back. 

The world stopped when they were kissing softly. It was gentle, not too eager, and full of passion. He pulled away and chuckled at her blushing face. He tucked a hair behind her ear and smiled. "I really like you Miyun."

She gripped his hand tighter, "I really like you too."

He squeezed her hand, "So do you know why Paris is called the City of Love yet?" He chuckled kissing her forehead.

___________________

"LUHAN!" Miyun shouted as he chased her down her hotel hallway. He caught up instantly and grabbed her shoulder before kissing her lips. 

She pushed him away before blushing madly.

Luhan chuckled, "I said I wanted my goodnight kiss." 

She hit his shoulder playfully before heading towards her room. "Okay okay, you got your kiss oppa." She teased. She was about to open her room door when he grabbed her hand and turned her around to kiss her again.

He captured her lips, as she felt his soft lips press against hers once again. His lips were intoxicating. He was intoxicating. As she parted , he slipped his tongue in, exploring . They spent a decent amount of time kissing before they pulled away out of breath.

He smiled and caressed her cheek softly. "Goodnight princess." He said gingerly. She blushed and smiled, "Night Prince Lulu~" she teased. They laughed before parting ways.


Miyun giggled as she finished her story. She swirled her oatmeal around thinking about her date. She had told Chanyeol everything minus the kissing since it seemed like an awkward topic. 

"C'mon, we're going to be late for our last tour." She said putting down her spoon and getting up. She turned to head towards the bathroom to clean up before leaving.

What she had failed to see was Chanyeol's pained expression


I'm terrible aren't I LOL HUHUHUHU~ CHANYEOL BEBE

So many of you are such MiYeol shippers~

So right now, basically their trip is coming to an end since their trip was only two weeks. Let's see how everything turns our when Miyun and Chanyeol need to leave. Then let's see what happens to MiHan. Dun dun dun.