oo25

Lost In Paris

"Channie~" Miyun whined. Chanyeol smiled and placed her head onto his shoulder. "Just sleep, I'll wake you up when we get home okay?" 

She was exhausted from the day at the beach. Her eyes fluttered opened and closed. Miyun just wanted to sleep and take a shower since she was sticky and covered in sand. Her hair had become wavy from the salt water, which made Chanyeol play with her hair.

He watched her as her eyes shut and didn't open. He smiled and ran his fingers through her wavy hair, loving how it looked on her. He felt warm and happy knowing they were all better now and that she'd focus on them and them only. Meaning no Luhan.

Or at least he thought, when Miyun's phone buzzed. Being her best friend, he had no problem slipping the phone out of her pocket and checking her message.

They always did this for each other so this was nothing new.

Lulu Oppa

Chanyeol scoffed. One, Lulu? What kind of nickname is that. Second, oppa. That guy is in no way deserving of the title oppa. What makes him so special that she calls him oppa?

He slid open the screen and clicked onto Messages.

He almost dropped the phone when he read the message that Luhan had sent Miyun.

Lulu Oppa: Mimi~ Like the nickname I came up with? Mimi and Lulu keke. You're probably on your tour right now. I have a suprise for you at your hotel. Text me back when you see it okay? Goodnight Mimi. 

Chanyeol coughed and rubbed the side of his face. Surprise? What does he mean? 

He looked at Miyun and found himself frowning as he saw her lips curved into a smile. He leaned his head on hers and sighed, "Are you thinking about Luhan, Yunnie?" He muttered.

She nuzzled her head into his shoulder at the sound of Luhan's name. Chanyeol closed his eyes. "What makes him so special? Why can't I be the one to make you smile like that? Why can't you call me oppa?"

 

 

"Miyun, we're here," Chanyeol mumbled with his husky voice. Miyun lifted her head and rubbed her eyes (cutely in Chanyeol's opinion) She smacked her lips together and tried to focus on what she was looking at. Chanyeol stood up and grabbed her hand, leading her out of the bus. 

Miyun felt warm and fuzzy when she held hands with Chanyeol. The feeling was different from Luhan's hands. Chanyeol's were rough and worn from years of playing guitar and vigorous sports while Luhan's were silky smooth. She knew it wasn't the feel of their skin but...something else. 

She liked it but at the same time, she didn't. You're probably still tired...that's it.

The two rode up the elevator and when they got to their floor, Miyun saw a giant box outside their room with a bouquet of flowers and a card.

She immediately let go of Chanyeol's hand and ran to the box to see what it was. Chanyeol sighed as he stepped out and rubbed his hands together, trying to get rid of the emptiness feeling.

Miyun picked up the card and opened it to reveal a small white card with little gold details.

To Park Miyun, 

    I would like to invite you out on a special date tomorrow night. In the box is just a little gift for you. I hope you will accept my invitation Miyun. I would really love to show you why Paris is called the City of Love. 

                                From, Lulu 

 

Miyun set down the card and put her hand to her heart where it was hammering against her chest. A special date? With Luhan? Tomorrow night?

She smiled softly and picked up the bouquet of flowers which were a nice arrangement of white amaryllis and purple stock. Miyun blushed at his flower choices. Amaryllis meaning beauty and stock meaning everlasting beauty. 

She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked over to find Chanyeol, forcing a smile. He looked bothered and upset but Miyun didn't know why. Maybe he's tired,

She picked up the things and waited for Chanyeol to unlock the door. The two went inside and Miyun set down her things on the table. Chanyeol went straight to his bed, jumping on and flipping over so he could watch TV.

Miyun sat down at the table and carefully undid the purple satin ribbon that laced the box. She pulled the lid open to reveal the dress she bought with Luhan the day before at the Champs-Élysées. She saw a little note lying on top and smiled.

Here's the dress I bought you yesterday. I didn't lie when I said you looked beautiful in it. I have never seen anything more beautiful. Be my belle and wear this dress tomorrow? 

Miyun turned a deep shade of crimson when she read the note. She placed her hand on her cheeks, trying to hide the blush. 

Chanyeol looked over and saw her ears tinted with pink and frowned. 

She pulled out the dress and ran her fingers over the soft fabric. The sound of Chanyeol's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Is that a dress?" Chanyeol asked. 

Miyun just nodded. "Luhan oppa wants me to wear it tomorrow on a date." Chanyeol frowned, "A date? What happened to the trip being just for us?"

Miyun froze, completely forgetting bout her promise. She bit her lip and looked at the dress. She would love to go on a date with Luhan but her promise got in the way. She sadly put the dress back in and closed the lid reluctantly.

"You're right. I'll tell oppa that I can't go." She forced a smile and went towards her phone. She opened up and saw his message from before and she felt even worse canceling when she read his new nickname for her. Mimi and Lulu~

Chanyeol watched as she typed in a message. Her fingers did what her brain told her, but he could see from her expression, she didn't want to.

Miyun: Lulu-ah~, I love the new nickname ^^. 

It didn't take long for the idol to text back which made her feel even worse knowing he was waiting for her text.

Lulu oppa: Mimi~ I'm glad you like it. So did you get my surprise? I snuck out of rehearsal today to give it to you! 

She bit her lip and tried to get rid of the guilt building inside her.

Miyun: Oppa, it was beautiful. Thank you for the flowers and the dress. 

Lulu oppa: So what do you say? Will you be my belle for the night?

Miyun looked up briefly at Chanyeol who was staring at her intently. She forced a smile and gave a thumbs up to him which only made Chanyeol feel even more awful for keeping her back. Miyun, stop pretending...

She gulped down a lump in and her dry lips as she replied.

Miyun: Lulu oppa, I am sorry. I can't attend tomorrow night. I made a promise to another friend that I would spend time with him. Know that I am really sorry especially after you went through all that trouble. 

Miyun stared at the screen. He hadn't answered in 10 minutes. She thought her "relationship" with the idol was over until her phone buzzed in her lap.

Lulu oppa: Miyun~ it's okay. I know promises should be kept. Maybe another time. I have to go now, important business dinner. Goodnight Miyun.

His words stung. Not because they were mean, but because he hadn't even bother to call her by her new nickname but instead her own name. For once in her life, Miyun wished that she'd be called by something other than her own name.

She put her phone on the table and looked at Chanyeol. He was staring at her with an apologetic look. She forced a smile back despite the pain she felt on the inside. She decided to make sure Chanyeol didn't feel bad for not letting her go.

"So what's for dinner Channie?" She said with her brightest tone. 

Chanyeol felt like he got punched in the stomach when he heard her disappointed tone. "Miyun..." He muttered.

Miyun ran her fingers through her hair, "Channie, I'm fine if you're gonna ask if I'm okay. Lulu- I mean Luhan is fine with it. So don't sweat. A promise is a promise. So like I said, what's for dinner? I was feeling like Chinese food but take out?" She said casually as she stood up to head to the menus in their room.

Chanyeol had to hand it to her, she was good at hiding her feelings.

"How about two boxes of stir fry, a side of egg rolls, and to finish off, bubble tea?" She said as she ran her finger down the menu. Chanyeol hummed as an answer.

She looked up and frowned, "Channie, I said I'm fine." She was half lying. She's the type to keep her word so she had no reason to be mad at him for not letting her go but it did hurt her to know Luhan had gone through all that trouble and have her reject him.

"I'm going to go shower. Here," she tossed him her cell phone and menu, "Order and when I'm done we can eat and watch a movie okay?" She smiled softly before going to her luggage and grabbing her pjs.

Chanyeol caught her phone and pouted as she walked into the bathroom. Did I do the right thing? Yes, she made a promise but am I only using that as an excuse? I can't deny that I don't want her to go because I don't want her with Luhan...Aish jinja!!! 

"AISH!" Chanyeol said as he rubbed his forehead harshly. He dialed the number for the Chinese take out place and did his best to order.

 

 

"Food's here." Chanyeol said as he carried in two bags, one with the food, the other bubble tea. "I got you, your honeydew bubble tea."

He set down the food as Miyun came out of the bathroom. She tied her hair up into a bun and bounced over to the table where the food was.

"Great!" She chirped. A shower had let her think out things and it made her feel a lot better about the whole Luhan situation. "So what movie should we watch?" She said eyeing the boxes of take out. 

"I was thinking anything would be fine." Chanyeol replied, munching on an egg roll.

Miyun sat down next to him and began to eat. "Uhg, Chanyeol just make up your mind." She teased. She hated these kind of conversations.

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know. Anything is fine."

" "

" "

Chanyeol chuckled, sipping onto his avocado bubble tea, "How about Just Friends?"

Miyun lifted her head, "Sounds interesting."

 

 

"That was hilarious." She chuckled as the credits rolled up. Chanyeol nodded along.

"See, people can get out of the friendzone." She giggled, throwing herself back onto her bed. She looked at Chanyeol who was staring at her intensely.

"You think?" He asked. She looked at him confused, noticing his intense stares. His eyes sent chills up her spine. She nodded nervously, "I mean why not? Wouldn't it be nice to fall in love with your best friend? You're basically falling in love with someone who knows you from head to toe." She smiled imagining what it was like for best friends to fall for each other.

Chanyeol felt his heart race. So could we possibly have a chance?


2.5k Wow :3 I am really greatful ^^

 LOL I FOUND THIS PIC OH GOSH XD

 

MY ALBUM FINALLY CAME IN :3...and guess who's photo card I got (; that's right, IT'S OUR VERY OWN CHANNIE~ <3 I framed it LMAO