oo11

Lost In Paris

"Here you go Channie..." Miyun said to herself as she tossed Chanyeol onto his bed. He reaked of soju and was fast asleep. She sat on his bed and his forehead, feeling he was a bit warm. "Don't get sick now," she said teasingly knowing he couldn't hear her. 

She got up and went to the bathroom to soak a cold rag to wipe down his face. She came back out to find him still in his sleeping position. She shuffled over and wiped down his face and down his neck to his collar bone. She placed the rag aside and sat down his hair back. His fringe clung to his face, from him sweating.

"Chanyeol, why the heck did you drink so much when you know you at handling alcohol," she said chuckling. She nervously ran her fingers over the buttons of his shirt and ed the first one. Maybe if you change, you'll stop over heating...

She nervously unclasped all the buttons and opened the shirt to reveal his milky, toned stomach. She raised her brow, "Since when did you work out?" She giggled, patting his hard stomach. He shuffled a little making her freeze. One of his eyes opened and a smirk appeared on his lips, "I see you're trying to me?" 

She rolled her eyes, "More like help you from getting a fever dummy." She got up from the bed but she felt his fingers curl around her wrist.

His voice was soft, and husky, most likely dry from all the laughing and burning alcohol. "Sleep with me?"

"Chanyeol, that sounds disgusting. Choose different words." She complained making him laugh. He pulled her back down, having her head rest on his arm. He wrapped his arm around her waist and inhaled her sweet vanilla scent which was mixed with her natural scent. 

"Chanyeol?" She murmered against his chest. He answered with a simple hum since he was already falling asleep. She was going to say he smelled but she didn't want to wake him up. "Nothing." She whispered. 

He nuzzled the top of her head and tightened his grip on her subconsciously. Miyun felt his hold on her tighten. "I'm not going anywhere pabo." She lightly flicked his cheek before resting her eyes. 

Chanyeol was about to slowly close the gap between their lips when a waitor came out and said they had to go since it was closing time. 

The guys booed and groaned as they got up. Suho had waken up from the noise and noticed Chanyeol and Miyun still frozen in their position. He smirked and got up, helping his stumbling, drunken friends. Miyun looked at Chanyeol who had his brows furrowed and his happy expression was gone.

She blew her bangs from her hair and stood up. She lifted Chanyeol and guided him to the car with him slinging over her shoulder. The others had formed a conga line with Suho and were now skipping to the car.

Inside the car, every guy fell asleep. She had Sehun sleeping on her lap, with his legs sprawled onto Baekhyun who took over her left shoulder. Chanyeol was on her other one and Kyungsoo and Jongin both fell asleep on each other in the back. Suho stepped into the front and started the car.

For once, there was silence since all the guys were asleep. Suho looked in the back mirror and smiled noticing Miyun playing with Sehun's hair. 

Suho coughed catching Miyun's attention. "So, what were you and Chanyeol doing? I woke up and saw you guys...you know." He said raising his brows. Miyun swallowed hard and blushed remembering how close his lips were to hers. 

"N-Nothing..." She replied nervously. "Didn't seem like nothing..." Suho teased.

"Y-Yah!" Miyun crossed her arms and pouted. Suho just laughed and turned a street, "I was kidding."

She eased and returned back to playing with Sehun's hair. 

They had gotten to Miyun and Chanyeol's hotel and Suho offered to help bring him up but she declined, knowing it was probably more dangerous to leave the 4 bumbling idiots in the car than her bring up a walking building. 

"Are you sure Miyun?" Suho asked before stepping into the car. She nodded, "All good Suho!" He smiled and oaused before closing the door. "By the way, did you ever hear the saying love is blind?" 

She cocked her head and shook it. Suho chuckled, "Well it is. Keep that in mind. Goodnight Miyun, call us up anytime okay?" 

"Okay Suho. Goodnight." She waved as he drove off. With Chanyeol wrapped around her shoulder, she made her way towards the elevator. Inside, she thought back to Suho's words. "Love is blind." She chuckled, "Weird guy..."

She opened her eyes to find Chanyeol, dangerously close to her face, still asleep. She looked at the clock and groaned, she hadn't even fallen asleep for more than 30 minutes. She thought back to her dream. "Love is blind." She whispered. 

Right when she said that Chanyeol inched closer subconsciously. She froze when she felt his hot breath on her lips once again. The smell of alcohol was slowly fading from his breath. She inched away, trying to get out of his face but he held on tighter.

"Damn it Chanyeol, why do you have to be such a cuddler." She groaned trying to move away. Chanyeol always had a fear of sleeping alone when he was little. He always needed something, or someone to hold. Miyun learned this the hard way when they were both 7. One time she slept over, she stole his teddy bear and he woke up crying.  

She gave up and just adjusted herself so that her back faced him instead. She felt his cheek press against her back. His skin was burning hot and it burned the back of Miyun's shirt. She heard Chanyeol groan and bury his face deeper. His face was burning hot as it touched Miyun's back. She could tell he was having great discomfort. 

She pried his hands open and he woke up immediately. "M-Miyun..." He whimpered. She didn't answer him and simply went into the bathroom. He closed his eyes and groaned from the pounding headache he was having and how hot he felt. 

She returned with a wet towel and helped Chanyeol sit up. "Get up Chanyeol." He grunted as he felt himself being lifted against the headboard. Miyun ordered him to fully take off his shirt to help him cool down.

"This is what happens when you drink Chanyeol." She sighed wiping his forehead. He couldn't help but forget his pain and smile. "What are you smirking about?" 

"Nothing." He replied feeling the cold towel run down his cheek. Just happy you're caring for me. 

She finished wiping down his face. She ran to the air conditioner and turned it on to help cool the stuffy room. In a matter of minutes the room was nice and chilly, helping Chanyeol cool off. He sat on his bed watching as Miyun rummage through her suitcase for something.

She pulled out a small zip lock bag which held a few small pills. She grabbed a water bottle and walked over to Chanyeol, handing him both things, "Medicine, now take it." She said bluntly. Her exhaustion was getting to her and making her grumpy. 

He smiled and swallowed the pill and gulped down the water. He watched Miyun climbed into her bed. He pouted, "Yunnie! Wait, come back here. I can't sleep without you!" He whined. She just covered herself with her blanket.

He pouted, crossing his arms. He looked over and saw her trying to tightly wrap herself in her blanket. Is she cold?

He got up from his bed and peered over and he was right. She was shivering slightly, gathering the blanket trying to keep warm. 

Miyun hated using the AC but she was willing to sacrifice if Chanyeol was hot. She felt her bed bounce and something crawl under her sheets. She turned to be face to face with a grinning boy who seemed much better than he was earlier.

"Cold?" He smirked as she nodded, wrapping her arms around his warm body. She was too tired to push him off, she just wanted to try and stay unfrozen until morning. He blushed as he felt her arms snake around his body.

She soon fell asleep against his bare chest. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her, running them up and down her goosebump covered arms. 

"I know you hate sleeping with the AC but thanks." He muttered. He was about to kiss her forehead when he stopped himself. What am I doing?!

He looked at her and bit his lip. "It's nothing right..?" He whispered quietly to himself. He leaned in and pressed his lips against her forehead. He liked how soft her skin felt against his lips and wondered what her lips were like. When he caught himself thinking about her lips, he drew back. "No. Can't let my feelings get in the way of our friendship..." 

 


Short sort of fluffy-ish chapter? I've been up all night, oh god...I really got to stop doing this. Comment and what you guys think of this chapter? ^-^