oo47

Lost In Paris

 

Miyun looked away from the camera before it snapped once more. Her eyes wandered over to Chanyeol who was sitting on one of the chairs watching her. 
 
She had invited Chanyeol to come with her to one of her photoshoots before they went out later that day.
 
It had been a few days since she had gotten home and now she was back to working. Luhan had suggested they all went out for food, his treat as their first group date.
 
Luhan was in the recording studio which was just situated a few floors above hers, working his next album. 
 
"Okay, all good Ms.Park." The photographer said. She smiled before getting off her chair and walked over to Chanyeol who held out a water. "You looked great Miyun." He said. 
 
She thanked him before taking a sip of her water and walking with Chanyeol to her changing room. 
 
As she was changing into her regular clothes, Chanyeol was chuckling and teasing her. "You know, I would have never imagined you as a model. You hate makeup and doing your hair." 
 
She stuck her head out of the curtain and stuck her tongue out. "And what about you Mr.Adventure. You're working for your parent's business now aren't you?" She teased back. 
 
Chanyeol shrugged and smiled. "You got me there." 
 
She threw over her hoodie before heading out. "So are you picking up Hye Joo later?" 
 
Chanyeol nodded. 
 
Miyun smiled. She liked Hye Joo for Chanyeol. She thought they were an adorable couple and they seemed to be perfect for each other. "Should you go get her now? We'll meet you there." She said walking out of the studio and heading upstairs. 
 
As much as Chanyeol didn't want to leave her side, he needed to pick up Hye Joo. She could always go herself but then the whole boyfriend, girlfriend facade would look fake. "Right. I'll see you then Yunnie." 
 
Miyun grimaced at the nickname before seperating ways with Chanyeol. 
 
She headed for the elevator and pressed the button to Luhan's floor. When she reached it, she made her way to his recording room and saw him through the glass window, headphones on and singing off his lyric sheet. 
 
She slipped in quietly, watching him in the recording room as he was singing his heart out. She smiled as she took a seat down on one of the seats. The room was empty except for him so everyone must have gone out while he practiced. 
 
He had yet to notice her, so she grabbed one of the headphones and turned it on to hear his voice. 
 
She would be lying if she said she didn't fall in love all over again when she heard him sing. She rested her head on her arms as he continued to sing, not noticing a presence watching him. 
 
When he finished, she had been drowsy, lulled by his sweet voice and leaned forward, pressing the microphone button by accident.
 
Luhan had heard a small beep from his headphones signaling the microphone was on and he could speak. "Miyun?" 
 
Miyun's eyes grew wide and she smiled sheepishly. "Hi Luhannie." She chuckled shyly. 
 
Luhan smirked and took off his headphones before heading out into the studio. "When did you get here?" 
 
Miyun stood up and went over to his open arms. "Somewhere in the middle of the song. Is this one gonna be on the album?" She asked inhaling his cologne. 
 
"I don't know, it might." Luhan kissed the top of her head. "I can't seem to get the right emotions for it." 
 
Miyun pulled away and smiled. "Well I think it sounded amazing the way you did it." 
 
Luhan smiled cheekily before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Then it's gonna be on the next album and dedicated to you princess." Luhan cooed.
 
Miyun blushed and linked her hands with his as they left the studio. 
 
"So where's Chanyeol? I thought he was with you?" Luhan asked as they made their way down the building to the parking lot. 
 
"He went to pick up Hye Joo." She said as they walked out to Luhan's car as Xiumin pulled up in it from picking it up in the lot. 
 
"Oh okay." Luhan said as he saw Xiumin. 
 
"Hey Lu, hey Miyun." Xiumin said as he handed Luhan his keys. "Your dad wants Luhan back to discuss album things later tonight." 
 
Luhan frowned. "Can it wait? I'm taking Miyun out tonight with Chanyeol and Hye Joo." 
 
Xiumin shook his head. "Strict orders from your dad Luhan. I'll have Kris pick her up from where ever later." 
 
Miyun smiled weakily at Xiumin. "Thanks, tell Kris to call me." 
 
Xiumin smiled back and could see her disappointment. "Got it. I'll call you later Luhan." 
 
Luhan hummed annoyed and waved at Xiumin before climbing into his car. Miyun could see him gripping the wheel tightly as he began to drive to the restaurant where they were meeting Chanyeol and Hye Joo. 
 
She watched his expression how it seemed annoyed and frustrated. She frowned and squeezed his arm. "Luhan...it's fine. Don't be upset. I understand." 
 
Luhan softened his grip and slowed at the red light. He turned to Miyun quickly and frowned. "I feel bad princess. We were suppose to come back and rest for a bit together. Not be caught up in all this work again." 
 
Miyun smiled softly and shrugged. "Luhan, it's your job. You can't blow it off when you have so many people you can't disappoint. Think of your fans who are waiting for your album." 
 
Luhan pouted as kissed her lips softly. "They'd be willing to wait if they knew I just wanted to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend." 
 
Miyun nudged his shoulder to keep driving. "Luhan, you know you can't do that." 
 
Luhan sighed, knowing it was true. He had work to do and he couldn't just blow it off because he wanted to be selfish and have some time for himself. 
 
"I understand Luhan, really." Miyun said squeezing his arm. "There are other times when we can spend time together." 
 
Luhan pulled up to the restaurant. They could see Hye Joo and Chanyeol standing outside hand in hand waiting for them. Luhan parked his car and before Miyun got out of the car, he pulled her in for a soft, sweet and innocent kiss. 
 
"I'll make it up to you princess." 
 
Miyun smiled and kissed him back. "I know, now c'mon, they're probably waiting." 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol saw Miyun step out of the car and his fingers instantly tightened around Hye Joo's. 
 
She felt her blood being cut off from her fingers and her assumptions were right when Luhan and Miyun began to cross the street. 
 
"Yah~ Yeol, calm down. My fingers are gonna fall off if you don't loosen up." Hye Joo said trying to wiggle her fingers which had gone cold. 
 
Chanyeol snapped out of his trance and loosened his grip. "Sorry, I just want this to look convincing." 
 
Hye Joo scoffed and linked her fingers around Chanyeol's. "I got this Yeol. Now if you want it to look convincing, don't cut off my fing— Oh hi Miyun and Luhan!" She instantly chirped as Luhan and Miyun appeared next to them. 
 
"Hey guys, sorry for the wait. Let's go inside?" Luhan said gesturing for everyone to go in. 
 
They grabbed a table and ordered their lunches.
 
As they waited for their order, Miyun decided to find a little more about Chanyeol and Hye Joo's relationship. She knew they met somewhere during Chanyeol's travels and chose to stick around. 
 
"So, when did you start to like Chanyeol, Hye Joo?" She giggled. 
 
Hye Joo blushed and bit her lip. Before she could answer, Chanyeol was already answering himself. 
 
"Didnt you tell me it was somewhere in Canada Joo? When I won you that teddy bear at the carnival we went to?" Chanyeol said. 
 
Hye Joo was silent a bit before she nodded. "Yeah, I can't believe you remembered that I told you that. You're so cute Yeollie." She said adding a cute nickname to make it more believable. 
 
Miyun squealed and clapped her hands together. "That's so cute. So how did he confess? Was it grand? Simple?" 
 
"Grand." 
"Simple." 
 
Miyun looked at them confused as well as Luhan who was a bit surprised by their different answers. 
 
"I mean, he did it simply but to me, it was grand and really special." Hye Joo said. Chanyeol let out a small relieved breath as Miyun giggled at how cute what Hye Joo said was. 
 
Chanyeol wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. 
 
"He confessed to me in South America. It was nothing really, but Yeollie's sweet enough to me." Hye Joo added. 
 
She felt Chanyeol's lips press against her temple making her slightly grimace and wince but not enough for Luhan and Miyun to notice. 
 
"You guys really are adorable." Miyun said. 
 
"Why don't you tell me about you and Luhan? Your story sounds more cute." Hye Joo said. Chanyeol had to remember to thank Hye Joo for being so quick on her feet and turning the conversation to them too so they didnt have to be at the center of attention. 
 
Luhan chuckled and wrapped his arm around Miyun. He was about to start when his phone rang earlier than what he expected. A frown instantly graced his lips as he excused himself. 
 
Chanyeol could suddenly see Miyun's mood dropping. 
 
Next thing they knew, Luhan had to leave earlier than he was suppose to cause new business deals were being proposed and they needed him. 
 
Luhan excused Miyun and pulled Miyun outside, hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry princess, Xiumin didn't know this would come up." 
 
Miyun tried to hide her disappointment. "It's fine. Go, you'll be late." She said pulling away. 
 
Luhan tilted her chin up and kissed her lips softly, her responding back. "I'll make it up to you. I'll have Kris pick you up later. I love you." 
 
"I love you too." She said back before waving. 
 
She went back inside to find Hye Joo and Chanyeol looking at her concerned. She smiled but then noticed Luhan's food on the table. "I'll just put his food in a box and take it to him later." 
 
"So where were we?" Miyun said smiling as she dug into her food
 
And these were the moments where Chanyeol wished he was allowed to hug and kiss her to tell her everything was going to be okay. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rest of the date minus Luhan, went pretty well. Miyun was growing closer to Hye Joo than Chanyeol and Hye Joo expected.
 
By the end of the eating portion of the hang out, Miyun and Hye Joo were chattering up a storm with Chanyeol listening on the side lines as they walked around Seoul. 
 
They soon got tired and she felt her phone buzz. She pulled it out to find Kris texting her asking her where to pick her up. 
 
She looked around and found the street name before texting him back. 
 
"Who's that?" Chanyeol said noticing Miyun texting someone. 
 
"Oh, just my body guard Kris." Miyun said as casually as possible. She forgot that she never had a body guard before and that was how she usually addressed Kris at first. 
 
Chanyeol was surprised. She looked up to see his shocked expression as well as Hye Joo's. "Oh sorry! He's just a guy Luhan hired to watch me while he was gone. He's a good friend is what I meant." 
 
That seemed to ease them a bit better. 
 
"Then how about we wait around here then?" Chanyeol said. 
 
They waited around for a bit until Miyun saw Kris's car pull up. 
 
Chanyeol watched as the window rolled down revealing a very attractive looking male, no homo. His eyes grew wide, and he became a little self weary. 
 
Hye Joo saw Kris who smiled at her. She swore if she didnt like someone already, she'd go for Kris any day. 
 
"Hey Mimi, ready to go?" Kris said resting his arm on the window. Miyun rolled her eyes at how he was trying to act cool and smiled at Chanyeol and Hye Joo. "I'll see you guys later, today was really fun." 
 
Hye Joo and Chanyeol waved as Miyun got into the car. Kris waved at them before driving off. 
 
As soon as his car went out of sight, Hye Joo began to laugh. "Wow, you really do have competition with her Yeol. Like I thought Luhan was gorgeous but that Kris guy, damn." 
 
"I mean Luhan has the cutest face ever not to mention such a y personality but Kris, damn. Kris was just—" 
 
"Shut up Joo. As my girlfriend, you only see me." Chanyeol growled. 
 
Hye Joo began to laugh as she punched his arm playfully. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So who was that girl and guy?" Kris asked as he drove Miyun back to her shared apartment with Luhan. 
 
"That was Chanyeol and his girlfriend Hye Joo." She said. She still couldn't get over how cute their names sounded together. "He was the one I was talking about." 
 
"Oh your best friend?" Kris said parking his car outside. Miyun climbed out as she and Kris walked up to her apartment room. 
 
"Mmm." She said. 
 
"And that was his girlfriend?" Kris chuckled. Miyun furrowed her brows and tilted her head, "Yeah why?" 
 
"She was definitely checking me out." Kris mused. Miyun rolled her eyes, "Oh please Yifan. She's taken, deflate your ego Mr.Hot Shot." 
 
Kris shrugged. "I can't blame her, she was hot too." 
 
Miyun hit Kris with her bag of food and glared at him. "YAH! WU YIFAN!" 
 
Kris chuckled and wrapped his arms around her playfully. "I was kidding, I was kidding." Kris said as Miyun opened her door. 
 
The two went inside and Miyun set Luhan's food onto the counter. 
 
Kris casually jumped onto the couch and sprawled over it. "So Luhan had a meeting?" Kris asked even though he knew the answer. He just wanted to know how Miyun really felt. She was promised a few weeks of relaxation with Luhan but President Xi had different ideas when the president realized that Luhan going to Korea was creating good hype for business. 
 
"Yeah." She said plating Luhan's food and putting it into the oven to keep warm. "I don't blame him. But you know..." She sighed and leaned against her counter. 
 
"I thought we'd have a few weeks together before he went back to work fully." Miyun said sadly. 
 
Kris watched as the girl's expression became dejected and suddenly he felt bad for even asking. "He'll come around Mimi. You're special, he'll find a way." 
 
Miyun smiled sadly and nodded. Luhan always came around for her. "Do you want something to eat before you leave Kris?" 
 
Kris shook his head and pushed himself off the couch. "Naw, I better head out now. You going to be okay Mimi?" 
 
Miyun nodded. 
 
"Then I'll leave. I'm on speed dial, call me if anything." Kris said ruffling n her hair. Miyun waved as Kris left her apartment, leaving her alone in the large penthouse. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan came home a lot later than he thought. He was tired, his eyes were hurting, his whole body sore and he knew Miyun was probably asleep. 
 
He felt terrible. He felt like an awful boyfriend and he promised a few weeks of just them but instead his father had to bring him back to work. Miyun said she understood but he knew she would always be disappointed. 
 
He pressed in their pass code and the lights. He frowned when he saw Miyun sleeping on the couch, TV on with a few snacks sprawled around her. 
 
"Did you not eat a proper dinner?" Luhan said taking off his coat and shoes. 
 
He walked over to her and leaned his head over the edge of the couch, looking at her below. 
 
She was sleeping peacefully, remote held in her hand. She was curled up in a wrinkled blanket and must have been asleep for a few hours now. 
 
He grimaced at the empty packages of ppushu ppushu snacks and soda. "Make note, tell Xiumin to drop by with dinner on late nights." He sighed. 
 
He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and picked her up, resting her against his chest. He heard her breathe lightly as he carried her to her room. The new apartment had two large bed rooms so they decided to each take their own even though they hardly slept apart. 
 
He laid her down gently and pulled the blankets over her and the AirCon lightly so she wouldn't be too hot in the warming weather. 
 
He brushed her hair out of her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry Princess." He whispered. 
 
He went out into the kitchen to find his food that he ordered earlier in the oven and felt even guiltier. He reheated it and ate all of it, wishing he was actually there earlier to have eat it with her and the others like he promised. 
 
Finishing his dinner, he washed the dishes and took a shower before crawling into Miyun's bed. 
 
He leaned on his arm and watched her. He caressed her cheek, rubbing her soft cheek bones with his thumb. "I promise, I'll try to be better." 
 
He kissed her nose lightly, chuckling at how she crinkled her nose at the contact. 
 
"We'll spend more time together." Luhan whispered before taking her into his arms and falling asleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyun woke up and felt arms tightened around her. She was positive she had fallen asleep on the couch but when she smelt Luhan's scent, she snuggled into his chest closer. 
 
She missed him last night, falling asleep before he could have gone home. 
 
She kissed the tip of his chin and hugged him tighter to herself not wanting him to leave again. These were the small times where they could spend more than 8 hours together. 
 
Luhan slowly woke up after feeling Miyun squeeze him. 
 
"Good morning princess." He said huskily. 
 
"Good morning." She said snuggling closer to his chest. 
 
He chuckled and hugged her tighter, throwing his leg over her. "I'm sorry princess, I should've called to say I was coming home late." 
 
Miyun just hummed, already forgiving him. 
 
"I promise you, once I finish with the beginning bits of the album, we can spend as much time as you want okay?" Luhan said. 
 
"More dates?" She said sleepily. 
 
"Mmm, to Namsan, Lotte World, the beach, where ever you want gorgeous."
 
Miyun smiled and nodded. 

So apparently we have a completely new ship lol. ChanJoo? Aha you guys are so cute. 

 

I just wanted to ask for maybe, some more comments? I work really hard on these chapters and sometimes I don't get the feedback I expect, especially after a long awaited update. It makes me feel like i did it for nothing. But it's totally fine if you don't comment for whatever reason. As long as I know you like the story and support it, it makes me happy enough (: 

 

anyways~ You guys know GOT7 right?! HFKAKFS I JUST BOUGHT THEIR AUTOGRAPHED ALBUM JFJAOFKSO MY BABY MARK YI-EN TUAN TOUCHED IT WITH HIS BLESSED FINGERS, AND BAM BAM HFJAKFSJA. I...I HFKAKFKWKS 

My bias is Mark, how about you guys? Gaaah~ I'm so happy ^-^ 

Also, I will be heading off to a different state this week for a conference I'm doing. So update probably won't be til two weeks. I'll manage to have wifi on the train there but apparently not at my hotel ;-; how am I gonna survive?! /le sigh. I'll try to update on the train if I can. This story and LITTG so look out for those ^^