oo20

Lost In Paris

Chanyeol felt his knees weaken when he reached the other side. Miyun was curled up against...Luhan. He felt his heart shatter a bit more, another piece falling off. He backed up and ducked behind a vending machine, pressing his back against the cold side, sliding down until his bottom hit the floor.

 

Miyun dried her eyes and looked up to find a different face than she expected. "L-Luhan?!" She shouted. Luhan pressed his fingers against her lips and looked around to see if anyone noticed. 

"Oh right..." She murmered. She blushed as Luhan pulled his fingers away and used them to caress her soft cheek. The feel of his soft fingers rolling over her cheek bones made her blush even harder. 

"So can I ask why you were crying?" He whispered softly, tucking the stray hairs behind her ear. Miyun sighed and bit her lip, "It's nothing. Really." She murmered. She felt embarrassed if she had to tell Luhan how she felt.

Luhan tilted her chin up and looked at her in the eyes. Her legs felt like jelly as she gazed into his sparkling doe eyes. He pouted, his lip sticking out cutely, "If it was nothing, then why would you be sobbing on the ground hmm?" He used his thumb to trace over the corners of .

"It hurt me seeing you like that Miyun..." He whispered softly, leaning in closer. Miyun could feel his hot breath tickle her lips. 

Maybe it was the heat of the moment, but Luhan couldn't resist finally being able to kiss her after countless thoughts of his lips on hers. 

She could feel his top lip slightly hovering over hers when she heard her name being shouted. 

"MIYUN NOONA!" Sehun shouted running towards her. He had gotten a text from Chanyeol saying he found her. Sehun found it odd that he didn't see Chanyeol anywhere in sight but he could care less now, they finally found Miyun.

Miyun sprang to her feet and tackled Sehun as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. He pulled away and looked at her face to notice it was red and swollen. "N-Noona...were y-you..." He leaned in close, "crying?" 

Miyun pulled away and rubbed her eyes. Sehun knew she had cried. He looked over to find a blonde boy struggling to fix his hat and cap but Sehun was quick and realized it was Luhan. He pulled Miyun back, "Did he make you cry?!" He hissed.

Miyun shook her head and walked over to Luhan and helped him off the ground. Luhan's fingers never untangled with Miyun's after she helped him up. "Luhan oppa actually found me..." She murmered.

Sehun didn't know whether to be shocked she actually called someone oppa, or the fact that, that oppa, was Luhan. Chanyeol isn't going to like this...

"I was already crying but can we not discuss that right now?" Miyun said quickly. Sehun opened his mouth but shut it again as he saw Chanyeol slowly appear by his side. Where the hell did he come from?

Luhan tightened his grip on her hand as Chanyeol appeared in front of them. His face darkened and the glow he once had was gone and replaced by dark clouds. Miyun bit her lip and looked at her best friend and frowned. So he is mad at me for getting lost again...

Miyun fought the urge to cry again and squeezed Luhan's hand to help. Chanyeol cleared his throat, "I texted the others. They should be here soon..."

Miyun flinched at how cold and harsh his voice was. Was he really that mad? Miyun looked down at her feet and wiggled her toes inside her shoes. 

The air was tense and awkward. Chanyeol stared down at Luhan. Luhan did not seem to get affected by Chanyeol's glares but Miyun sure did. She was too afraid to look up so she assumed the glares were to her.

Sehun coughed and looked up to see his hyungs running towards them. They all crashed into Kai when he stopped and noticed Luhan and Miyun holding hands.

"B-But how did he...and Chanyeol- what?!" Kai muttered. 

Chanyeol smiled bitterly, "Luhan found Miyun." Kai scratched his head, "But you said you-"

"I SAID HE FOUND HER," Chanyeol shouted. Everyone flinched at his booming bass voice. Chanyeol scoffed and began walking towards the exit, "C'mon. We can go somewhere else now. Let's leave the two together like they want." 

Sehun was staring at his hyung in disbelief. Was he seriously going to let Miyun off that easily?! "Y-Yah!" Sehun shouted.

The maknae felt a soft hand press on his shoulder. Kyungsoo shook his head and pushed the latter forward, followed by the others. The 6 stood and waited for something to happen.

Chanyeol turned around. Miyun could see the hurt and pain on his face but he quickly covered it up with fake anger. "Here's your phone. Pick up when I call so we can go back to the hotel." He said throwing her the phone. 

She caught it and held the cold piece of metal in her free hand. She watched as Chanyeol and the others walk away and blend into the crowd.

She didn't know why he was acting like this. She didn't think he would get that mad but apprently he did. She felt Luhan tilt her chin up and she was greeted by a warm smile. "Don't worry too much. Do you want to go around shopping?" She found herself smiling weakly and nodding. Maybe Luhan could get her mind off on what just happened.


"You're seriously just going to leave her with Luhan?!" Sehun shouted at the tall figure asking in front of him. Chanyeol gritted his teeth and kept his eyes forward.

"YAH!" Sehun shouted. He was annoyed at the fact Miyun was crying and Chanyeol left like that. Sehun was about to go slap some sense into him when Kyungsoo grabbed his shoulder.

"Just let him have some time. He looked hurt to see Luhan with her..." Kyungsoo said quietly. He could see the pain in Chanyeol's eyes despite his efforts to hide it with anger.

"But he left noona! She was crying for Pete's sake!" He cried. Kyungsoo shook his head and kept his grip on the younger. "It's fine. Chanyeol will come to his senses. The best we can do for him is to give him space and a shoulder if he needs it okay? So no more yelling." Kyungsoo said sternly. Sehun sighed and shook the older off. 

Chanyeol kept his mind on Miyun despite him not wanting to. He didn't mean to come off as angry but when he saw their fingers laced together, he felt angry and hurt. Not only that, he was disappointed. Disappointed he couldn't get there first, nor be the one to comfort her when she was crying.

Which brought another question to his mind. Why was she crying? Chanyeol felt his chest constrict as he saw her crying as he came closer and closer. Miyun wasn't the type to cry so the fact she was on the ground weeping, hurt him and confused him.

He thought about contacting her and asking but his pride about standing his ground overtook his caring side. He scoffed and kicked a can in front of him only to later bend down and pick it up and tossed it into the trash.

He sighed and turned around to find his friends slowly trailing behind him, whispering things to each other. He felt bad for making his friends leave like that. He knew they weren't mad...besides Sehun who was growling at him when they met eyes.

Great job Chanyeol, you probably have Miyun thinking you hate her...and now Sehun is furious with you and you ruined a good trip to the aquarium with your friends...


Luhan rubbed her palm with his thumb as they scanned the store for anything she'd like. 

Miyun picked up shirts and dresses only to put them back dwn after because of the ridiculous prices. 

Luhan pouted and rested his chin on her shoulder as she bent over to look at a pair of shoes. "C'mon. Cheer up, let oppa buy you something nice oh?" He chirped.

She blushed and put down the pair of shoes. She shook her head, "I'm fine! I don't want you spending your money on me. You being here for me is enough..." She said quietly blushing at how cheesy she just sounded.

Luhan chuckled, pinching her cheeks. "You're so cute when you blush." He smiled when he saw a small smile creep on the corners of . His heart fluttered knowing he was making her feel better from the incident.

Miyun. Park Miyun was the only girl ever to make the icy prince's heart melt. Despite his songs about love, he had never felt this way in real life. He could only imagine what it was like from movies and books. He liked the warm fuzzy feeling she gave him. He was hoping she'd feel the same after he confessed.

Miyun blushed and began running her hands through the racks once more when she stumbled upon a dress. The fabric was soft and a light feathery pink. The skirt of the dress flowed down nicely and it had a soft white, crochet peterpan collar.

Luhan smiled from behind and grabbed her hand, guiding her to pick up the dress. "I think this would look great on you." Miyun stared at her. It wasn't something she'd ever wear in a life time unless she was forced to but knowing her, she'd most likely trash the dress before she could be seen in public with it.

"Go try it on!" Luhan urged. He liked the dress and thought it'd be perfect for the date he was planning for her. 

She clutched onto the fabric before being lead into the changing room by Luhan. He gave her a little nudge and she stepped inside the changing room. Closing the door behind her, she stripped herself and threw on the dress.

She bit her lip nervously staring at her reflection. The dress reached down to her knees and made her legs look skinny and lengthy. She ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't feel like herself in it but if Luhan liked it on her, she'd think about buying it for him.

She stepped out the door and Luhan looked from the bench and his eyes nearly popped out. His jaw was on the floor. She looked absolutely stunning despite the simplicity of the dress. He thought it made her look beautiful. 

Miyun blushed at his reaction. "Aish! I knew I looked weird!" She got subconscious of herself when Luhan became a babbling idiot in front of her. Before she could in the room and rip the dress off, Luhan grabbed her wrist.

"N-No! You look...beautiful." He muttered still not being able to take in the sight before him. She turned pinker than her dress and tried to pull away. Luhan smiled, "You are definitely getting this dress. I'll buy it if I have to!" He chuckled. 

Miyun smiled and walked into the dressing room. She pressed her back against the door of the room and slid down until her bottom hit the floor. She glanced in the mirror and grinned stupidly thinking about Luhan's kind words.

 

 

Luhan chuckled before walking by her side as they looked around the Arc de Triomphe. She looked up at the giant walls plastered in names of soldiers who had died.

She felt Luhan slip his fingers through hers sneakily. She turned to him and grinned, not minding his fingers between hers. It felt nice...but not the same as when she would hold hands with...

She shook her mind. Luhan was here for her. The least she could do is forget the troubles he worked hard to keep off her mind.

"You hungry? We can head out for dinner right now." Luhan looked up at the skies noticing they became a dark blue color which was sprinkled with stars. Miyun nodded, letting Luhan guide her through the busy crowds. 

The two stopped in front a restaraunt and Luhan walked in with Miyun still in his hand. He ordered a table and the two sat down.

"Buy as much as you want! Oppa will pay okay?" He chirped. Miyun smiled and shook her head, "You've done enough really. Let me pay!" 

Luhan smirked as she looked down at the menu and gulped. She looked up and squinted her eyes, "You did is on purpose didn't you..."

Luhan shrugged and grinned looking down at his menu to select from the expensive foods.

After ordering their food, Miyun excused herself to go to the bathroom. She placed her phone on the table before heading towards the lady's room.

Luhan was fumbling with his phone when he heard her phone vibrate against the table. He looked up and saw it blinking the name "Channie <3"

Luhan scoffed and looked around. He'll just check what it said.

Channie <3: We have 20 min before the bus comes. Meet me at Suho's house. If you don't remember, this is the address. XXX XXXXXXX XXX. 

Luhan grinned, swiping his finger over the delete button and watching the little message swirl into the trash can emoticon. Chanyeol was not ruining his little mini date. Luhan was planning on telling Miyun about the bigger date he planned for her tonight.

Miyun came back and sat down just as the food arrived. "Hey did I miss anything." She giggled.

Luhan smiled, "Nope."


Luhan...you ...LOLOL I love you Luhan <3 XD

Anyone fall and thought it was Chanyeol who found her lol...I know some of you didn't but XD...Aaaah..am I getting predictable keke.

Check out the foreword since I changed it. I worked really hard on it xD I think it's the best foreword I have so far lol.