oo38

Lost In Paris

 

"Smile." 

Miyun hid her face behind her hair as she gave a teasing, playful smirk. Chanyeol put down his phone and pouted as Miyun laughed. 

The two didnt know when the last time they actually spent time together and had this much fun. Honestly, this would be one of the things she'll miss so much. 

The instant Chanyeol pouted, Miyun cleared and put on her best smile. Chanyeol smiled and picked up his phone snapping a pic of her, something he'll always keep just in case he misses her when they're seperated.

Miyun stopped posing and smiled as they continued to walk along the path. Seeing that the Pont De Arts was near by. Miyun remembered the beautiful bridge, the colorful locks hanging on the fence, the gorgeous scene around them. 

"Hey Chanyeol, the pointy bridge place is near here, let's go one more time." She chirped, tightening her grip around his arm. She hardly let go of his arm, knowing it would be awhile until she could see him again. He chuckled, "Pont De Arts."

Chanyeol remembered the bridge and its history for being the bridge with the padlocks. He remembered how he bought a padlock in hopes of putting one with her and then Luhan had shown up. He always wondered why he never took the lock out of his back pack but now he's glad he didnt. 

As the two walked towards the bridge, Chanyeol remembered how Miyun had used her aegyo on him to get him to carry her to the bridge. 

As Miyun was about to cross the street, Chanyeol stopped. "Chanyeol? We can cross the street you know." She saw a playful glint in his eyes and next thing she knew, she was up on Chanyeol's back, clinging to his neck as he carried her across the street.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol, what are you doing?" She said hiding her face from the people that were watching. 

Chanyeol smiled, "Remember how you said you were too tired to walk the first time we were here and you made me piggy back you?" Miyun tried to remember hard and remembered how she begged for the male to carry her. A laugh escaped her lips as she hugged his neck. 

He began to pick up pace like the first time they were there and Miyun clung onto him for her life but she knew he'd never drop her. 

Once the reached the bridge, Chanyeol let her down and ruffled her hair. "I'm going to miss your laziness." He joked. Miyun smiled sadly and punched his arm, "Let's not talk about what we're going to miss and let's spend our last day happily." She said.

Chanyeol nodded walking with her to the edge. Miyun remembered how she and Luhan shared a lock here, locking their feelings for each other. Her eyes scanned for their lock when a different lock suddenly dropped in front of her face. 

She blinked a few times before realizing Chanyeol was the one holding it. "Chanyeol? Where did you get this?" She said grabbing the lock from him. 

Chanyeol blushed and rubbed the back of his neck not wanting to say he got it two weeks ago just for her. "I just bought one over there." He lied pointing at the stand. 

Miyun nodded and smiled when Chanyeol took out a marker and handed her it. 

Best friends forever, even at the greatest distances.

She wrote. Chanyeol didn't cringe at the best friend this time and instead smiled, handing her the key to unlock it. As she twisted open the lock, Chanyeol looked around for a spot to hang it. 

"Over there looks good." He said pointing at a clear spot. Miyun smiled as she walked over and hooked the lock on. "C'mon, lock it with me Channie." She said. Chanyeol smiled as he placed his hand over hers and the two locked the padlock. 

Key in hand, Chanyeol took the other end as Miyun held one end. On the count of three, they both tossed the key into the river as watched it drop into the water below them. 

As Chanyeol stared at the water below them, he felt two arms wrap around his waist. When he looked down, he found Miyun hugging his waist as she rested her head against his chest. "You're the best Chanyeol." She murmered softly.

He wrapped an arm around her and smiled as he ruffled her hair. "You too." 

 

On their day of reliving memories, Chanyeol and Miyun headed over to the Louvre, a place Miyun had missed out on. 

Buying two tickets, Chanyeol led her inside the beautiful museum. She hadn't had a chance to come here because she was out with Tao, searching for a dress for Luhan's ball invite. 

"Now I'm kind of sad I didn't get to come here earlier." Miyun said quietly as she glanced around the museum, loving how beautiful and artistic everything looked. 

Chanyeol tightened his hold around her waist and smirked. "Maybe if you didnt go shopping with Tao." He chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him. 

He remembered here, he was confused on his feelings for Miyun but now he was more sure than ever even if liking her hurt him terribly. Chanyeol would savor the moment instead of living in pain. 

The two continued to walk around the museum, admiring the beautiful pieces of art that the building held. Miyun was in awe at how these pieces of art were worth so much and here she was looking at them. 

Soon they reached the Mona Lisa, a painting Chanyeol remembered well. It still reminded him of Miyun, mysterious and full of secrets and once he compared their beauty but now Chanyeol could easily say Miyun's outshines the one of the painting. 

"She's beautiful." Miyun said looking at the painting. She had seen this painting many times due to its popularity but never did she imagine it would be this beautiful. The painting held so many secrets and mysteries, Mona Lisa's smile, a treasure. "I wonder what she's smiling about." She joked.

"I think she's happy to know our friendship is fixed." Chanyeol said bending down to her height. Miyun blushed and smiled, "Maybe." 

Chanyeol pinched her cheek playfully. "You know when I was here the first time, I thought this painting was like you." 

Miyun pursed her lips as she looked at the painting. "How so?" She tilted her head looking at the painting. She and the picture held no resemblance whatsoever. 

"I thought both of you were so mysterious and held so many secrets." Chanyeol said continueing to look at the paitning. "I thought it was beautiful too, like you." 

His comment made her cheeks burn but she his behind her hair in hopes he wouldn't see. 

But Chanyeol saw from the corner of his eyes. He smiled and tucked a hair behind her ear, "but I take what I said back. You two are completely different." 

"You're more mysterious and hard to read." He teased pulling away before Miyun could hit him. He laughed and dodged her swatting motions as she tried to hit the male. He grabbed her hands before they could hit his arm and held them tight as she wriggled trying to release her hands. "I compared your beauty with hers and said they were equal but I take that back too. You're more beautiful." Chanyeol said releasing her hands and running away.

He left Miyun standing there, pouting with her cheeks a flame. 

 

After Chanyeol managed to make Miyun's cheeks set on fire, the two headed out for a snack in the Champs-Élysées. 

Forgetting all the drama that had gone down on the street, the two decided to eat in a small coffee shop near the bakery they visited the first time. 

They decided to eat, visit the theatre where they first started their adventures and then end their day with their newly made friends. 

"I'm going to really miss the food." Miyun said as she munched on her macaron. Chanyeol rolled his eyes playfully and sipped on his ice coffee and smiled, "I'm going to really miss how you always talk about food." He chuckled.

Miyun rolled her eyes and continued to eat her macaron happily as Chanyeol just laughed.

After lunch, they walked to the first place they visited in Paris, The Champs-Élysées Concert Hall. Miyun felt her heart pick up a little remembering this was where she had met Luhan.

The two honestly had gone pretty far within two weeks but she knew she had the rest of her life with him to really learn who he was. She was scared but excited at the same time. 

They walked around the theatre, remembering the large stage, the vast amount of seats, the history the building held. Miyun smiled as they reached the stage. 

The theatre was empty except for them and a group of tourists that was leaving. The two sat down on the edge of the stage staring out at the seats.

She was deep in thought when she saw Chanyeol stand up and begin to speak. Miyun had no idea what he was saying until she realized he was reciting lines from the play they were both in, in third grade.

He continued to talk, giving her a questioning look. Miyun began to laugh as she waited for her part. The two spent the next ten minutes just reciting their play that had failed terribly in the third grade talent show. 

Suddenly the heard a group coming in and fell into laughter. The two collapsed onto the stage and began to laugh as the group filed in. 

"Oh gosh." Miyun said holding her stomach. "That was so embarrassing." 

"Remember how we wanted to win but instead Taekwoon won with that piano piece?" Chanyeol laughed. Miyun squeezed her eyes tightly as she laughed, nodding. 

"Oh god Channie, I remember how you were so mad you told him one day we'd be famous and performing it on a larger stage." Miyun giggled. 

"Well it kind of came true didn't it?" Chanyeol said pointing around the stage. Miyun giggled and nodded. "I guess it did." 

 

 


"Chanyeol?" Sehun said answering the door. He was glad the male had gone out alone to think but when he saw a presence behind him, he was a little more than surprised. "MIYUN!" Sehun screamed, tackling the girl into a death gripping hug.

Miyun laughed and hugged him back. Chanyeol and Miyun entered their friend's home as soon found themselves greeted by their friends.

"Miyun! Chanyeol told us everything and we're glad you're okay again." Suho said. Miyun smiled as Kyungsoo came out with snacks for them.

"I was being immature at the time. I'm sorry if I worried you guys too." She apologized bowing her head. 

Of course her friends could never stay mad at her and only responded with hugs and a toast with some soda. 

Miyun would really miss them. Unlike Chanyeol, she didnt know if she'd ever be able to see her newly made friends again. They have treated her with so much kindness while she was here and she was going to miss them terribly. 

"How about we watch a movie like last time?" Kai suggested. "And let's not watch something scary." He chuckled.

They opted for a movie called Identity Thief. It was fun, light hearted and something everyone could enjoy without falling asleep or screaming.

Miyun rested her head upon Sehun's. Chanyeol felt no jealousy in his heart because he knew he had no chance nor Sehun, the harsh reality was that but he would learn to deal with it. 

Miyun was going to miss this. Miss everyone she's come to meet but hopefully everything would turn out in her favor and she'd meet them one day again. 

The room filled with laughter and all traces of sadness were gone. A light atmosphere replaced the one before, finally letting everyone breathe.

After the movie, Suho drove everyone down to the place where they had Korean BBQ the first time. They all gathered around the grill and ate til their hearts content.

After their plates were cleaned and nothing was left but burnt ashes and glasses of beer, they realized the day was getting late and that it would be time to say goodbye but hopefully for now.

Suho raised his glass and smiled, "To our newly made friends." No one could lie and say that they werent sad but they didnt want to show it, not wanting to ruin the happy moment together.

Miyun smiled through blurry eyes at all her friends. Seeing their smiles as they clinked their glasses and took a sip, she somehow had a feeling this wouldnt be the last time she'd see them. 

"We'll see each other again one day." She added earning a loud of cheers and another clink of the glass.

As they exitted the grill, Suho took them back to their hotel where it would be goodbye. For now.

They all exchanged hugs. Chanyeol was grateful for his new friends. They provided him a shoulder to lean on when he was down about Miyun and he could never thank them more. Within the two week span, he felt like he made a whole new family. 

"Thank you." He whispered into everyone's ears as they shared a guy hug. He would miss them greatly but he promised they'd stay in touch.

Miyun couldn't help but want to cry as she hugged her new friends bye. Suho the caring figure whom always tended to her like an older brother, Baekhyun, the one to make her smile, Kyungsoo the sweet and caring one, Kai the one she could turn to, to make her laugh and Sehun her sweet Maknae. 

She hugged Sehun tightly. "I'll miss you boo." She giggled as Sehun hugged her tighter. "You better stay in contact." Sehun threatened her playfully.

"Of course Hunnie." She said as she planted a kiss on his cheek. 

After seeing Sehun recieve a kiss, the other guys came to get a kiss from the girl whom they learned to love dearly and all replied with a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodbye for now." Suho said as they boarded into the car. Chanyeol and Miyun smiled as they waved, watching the car drive away.

Seeing they had a few hours before it turned into late night, they decided to make one last stop at the Eiffel Tower.

In the taxi, Miyun called Luhan to tell him she was coming. The whole day Luhan was scared out of his wits about losing her but now to learn she was coming with him, his spirits were lifted. He promised her he would make her happy and she believed him.

Miyun and Chanyeol stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, the place where their friendship had utterly collapsed the first time and now they were back as friends. 

They stared off at the view and brushed off the bad memories and replaced them with the happy ones they made in the beautiful city.

All the tours, the laughs, the smiles, everything that brought them happiness, they stored in their hearts.

The sky was now dark and the perfect weather for fireworks. Last time, they had ran off before they could see the light show up close but now they stayed around long enough to enjoy the lights together.

As the sky turned into a scene of colorful lights, Miyun could see she had so much ahead of her now. She leaned into Chanyeol's shoulder and hugged his wait as he wrapped his own arm around her. 

"Thank you for dragging me here even though at first I didn't want to go." Miyun said over the fireworks. 

"Of course." Chanyeol said. 

Chanyeol was watching the sky when he felt a pair of soft lips press on his cheek. He blushed when he turned to find Miyun smiling. "I'll miss you so much Chanyeol."

He smiled and cupped her face, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'll miss you too Miyun." 


Another update ^-^
I forgot how much fun writing this story was but dont worry, I will be back and ready to write. I'm currently writing the second half of this story so don't worry, it won't be over yet 

And due to the poll, I'll continue the story on here so no new story :3 
I hope you guys will like what I have up my sleeve. Huehuehue
Well I'm gonna go finish homework, sadly break is ending but dont worry, stories won't be pushed back too much. I'll try to alternate with this story and LITTG and try to finish Dangerously Beautiful soon too. 

ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS. Love you all so much.