oo1

Lost In Paris

 

"Miyunnie!!!" Chanyeol whispered. 

The girl stirred in her seat when she felt something fuzzy against her cheek. She opened her eye to find, someone's head resting on her shoulder. She groaned before shoving the head off. "Chanyeol, shut up. I'm trying to sleep."

"That's op-" He felt a soft hand press against his mouth. Miyun had gotten up, her eyes half open from behind her thick, Y-Style glasses. She squinted her eyes and frowned. "What did I say about calling you the "O" word huh?!" 

He chuckled and murmered from behind her hand. "That two friends shouldn't have to call each other something that defines them as higher or lower in status." She smiled feeling content she actually taught her bubble brain friend something important. "Good Chanyeol, now if you don't mind I- PARK CHANYEOL!!" She screamed as she pulled away her hand.

The boy's tongue stuck out between his goofy grin as Miyun wiped her saliva covered hand on his cheek. "You're so gross Chanyeol..."

"I could say the same for you too Park Miyun." He chuckled as he smoothed down her frizzy, bed hair down. She turned a deep crimson color before swatting his hand away. 

She stretched in her small space before looking at him angrily. "So why did you wake me up?" He lifted the shade from her window and pointed outside. In the distance, a pointy tower jutted out from the Earth, piercing through the early morning fog. "We're here." He smiled before Miyun rolled her eyes.

Chanyeol had a crazy dream of travelling the world with his best friend ever since he entered college. The two were inseperable ever since they met in second grade.

"Park Chanyeol, you loser. Give me back my colored pencils right now!!!" Little Miyun screamed as Chanyeol ran behind their teacher. Chanyeol had stolen her colored pencils to color his world map and Miyun was anything but happy when she saw her favorite pack was missing.

"MRS.SONG!!!" The little boy screamed as Miyun raised her fist. She struck down, scratching his bottom lip in the process and grabbed her pencils. She felt a tug on her collar before turning around face to face with an angry, red faced woman. "Principal now." 

~~

After a terrible scolding, Miyun sat in the corner outside near a tree and pouted. She curled up, throwing little pebbles far away as she watched other children play. "Stupid Park Chanyeol, stupid. Stupid." 

"Stupid isn't a nice word..." She heard a little squeaky voice say. She looked up and found herself faced with the one who got her in trouble.

"Listen, you have some nerve-" She growled. He shoved a box of new, fresh, unused colored pencils into her hands and smiled sheepishly. "Mianhe, Miyun-ah." 

She ran her fingers over the sharpened tips and couldn't help but smile. "Park Chanyeol, maybe I was wrong about you..."

He giggled before sitting down next to her pulling out white pieces of paper and his own colored pencils.

He rested his chin on her shoulder before outlining the shape of the tower. Miyun eyed the little scar on Chanyeol's bottom lip and chuckled, remembering why they were friends. 

"Are you excited?" He asked smiling goofily. She shook her head. "Nope!"

He rose up and pouted. "Wae?!" She smirked and smiled at his reaction. "You're too gullible." She pinched his cheeks harshly and laughed as he rubbed his burning cheeks. "You change mood too much." He scoffed.

"Yet somehow, you still love me." She replied making him smile sheepishly. 

___________________

Miyun and Chanyeol waited for their luggage and decided to make a bet as they waited. "I bet, dinner, that my luggage comes out first." Chanyeol said with confidence he was going to win. Miyun rolled her eyes and smiled. "Okay. Deal Park Chanyeol."

The two crossed pinkies and pressed their thumbs together; their special promise position. The two waited eagerly by the conveyer belt for their luggage. Miyun spotted her mint green luggage bag peeking out and smirked as Chanyeol's smile faded along with his hopes of a free dinner. 

She skipped over nonchalantly and picked up her luggage throwing it by her side. "I'm feeling...lobster, or maybe steak. Oh, I know how about both and I can finish with a creme brule and a box of macarons?" She chuckled as Chanyeol made his way grabbing his black bag. 

The two pulled their luggage through the crowds of people looking for their tour guide who was meeting them at the airport. Chanyeol stood tall over the crowd searching for a sign with their names. Miyun sat on top of her her luggage waiting for Chanyeol since she herself was too short to see.

"Did you find him yet, I'm getting tir-" She complained rubbing the back of her legs.

"Found him!" Miyun stood up and felt a hand grip hers as she got pulled through the busy crowd. She pulled her luggage along, trying to dodge people to prevent her from knocking them over with her luggage.

They reached the man who was taking them to their hotel and bowed, still hand in hand. "Oh, a newly wed couple on their honeymoon?" The ahjusshi asked in Korean. Miyun gagged as Chanyeol smiled. She snatched her hand away and shook her head, "Ani, just friends!" She scowled at Chanyeol who was standing there, smiling goofily. 

The man laughed before leading them to his taxi. Chanyeol opened the door politely for Miyun but she instead entered from the other side. 

"You know Miyun, you could try and lighten up. Remember I'm the one paying for dinner." Her stomach growled at the thought of food. He chuckled as she punched his chest. "Shut it Park." 

They drove through the streets, passing old and new buildings. Miyun had to admit to herself that the city did look beautiful. The Eiffel tower pulled into view and they drove by it. Miyun stared at the beautiful tower and felt guilty for calling it just a pointy tower back in Seoul. 

"Why are you wasting your money on a trip to go see a pointy building when we have that here in Seoul. What do you think Namsan is for?" She scoffed as Chanyeol ran his fingers through the pages of his tour book. 

"We're here Mr. Park. Tomorrow, your tour guide should be meeting you here in the lobby..." Miyun blocked out the man's voice as she stared at the old-looking building. She went outide and grabbed her luggage from the trunk as she rolled it down entering the lobby. 

She stared around in awe at the lobby. It was nothing like its exterior. The walls were covered in a gold wall paper, with old pictures of Paris hung around. A big chandelier hung in the center over a small stone fountain. She felt a hand pressed against her shoulder. She turned to find Chanyeol smiling. "Pretty huh?"

She nodded. Chanyeol walked to the lobby to get the information for their room, as Miyun rolled her luggage around looking at the pictures. There were black and white pictures of couples standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. A picture of the construction of the Eiffel Tower and just random pictures of people at places around in France. 

She came to one with a couple kissing at the top of the Eiffel Tower when she saw a pair of keys dangle in front of her face. "Our room key mademoiselle" A deep voice said in a broken french accent. She chuckled as she snatched the key.

"You're so stupid." She said rolling her eyes. 

_____________________

Miyun threw her luggage to the side and jumped onto her bed. She heard the door close and then felt pressure on her back. "You have two seconds to get off fatso." She grumbled as she struggled to turn around. Her face met with his face which was smiling goofily.

"I'm not fat?" He whined. She rolled her eyes pushing him off onto the floor which he landed with a thud. From the floor, Chanyeol rubbed his aching backside. "Miyun, let's go out to eat!" She groaned before shoving a pillow to her face. "Why can't we order room service?" 

"Because if we do, we can't see Paris." He replied.

"We can watch TV or we can sit outside on the balcony." She was honestly too exhausted to even take another step. Chanyeol got up and dusted himself off. "You're boring Park Miyun." She shot a death glare at him before waving him off. "If you really want to see Paris, go and get lunch. I'm getting room service." He pouted before realizing she was being serious. 

"Fine." He went to his luggage and changed his shirt. Miyun blushed at his and shouted. "Yah! Change in the bathroom will you?!" 

"It's not like you haven't seen all of this." He got up and ran his hands down his milky skin chuckling. She groaned and stuck her tongue out at him. "Go away already Chanyeol." He laughed before throwing a wife beater over and grabbing the keys. She heard the door shut before grabbing the phone beside her.

"Let's hope if my French can get my a burger and fries." She muttered looking at the menu which only read French.

Chanyeol peeked his head in the door sipping a smoothie as he entered the room. He found Miyun lying on bed surrounded by an empty plate, cup and her watching TV upside down on the bed. She turned around and smiled at Chanyeol who raised a bag signalling he got her something.

He chuckled as she grabbed the bag opening the box to reveal a box of colorful macarons. "Park Chanyeol, you're the best!" She said before biting into the chewy blue treat. 

"I really am. So did you already eat?" He said eyeing the empty plate which only held a few veggies. She nodded before plopping onto the bed, shoving the plate aside still macaron box in hand. He climbed onto the bed with her and rested his head on her legs. 

"What are you watching?" He eyed the TV suspiciously as an asian boy, with golden blonde hair and a baby face appeared on stage singing some song in mandarin. 

"I don't know but I like him. He's a good singer." She smiled as the lights shone onto his skin making him glow like an angel.

"He looks like a baby and besides you don't even understand what he's saying." She rolled her eyes at Chanyeol's jealous remark. "That's what makes him so attractive and shut up Chanyeol, you're just jealous." He scoffed before stealing a macaron from the box.

"Hey!" 

"Hey to you to, and remember I'm the one who bought these so watch it Yunnie." He smirked before taking a bite.

She grimaced at the pet name Chanyeol gave to her. "Don't call me Yunnie." He smiled before getting a harsh pinch to his shoulder.

"Let's give a big thank you to Xi Luhan! He will be here for the next two weeks for Fashion Week!" The crowd roared as the man smiled, waving to the crowd. 

So he'll be here as long as we are, Miyun thought to herself.

"Uhg, so pretty boy is going to be here when we are?" Chanyeol hissed. Miyun rolled her eyes before returning her gaze to the TV. She wasn't the type to fangirl over guys but something about Luhan captivated her. His youthfulness? His smile? His powerful voice? Whatever it was, Miyun couldn't get enough of it.

___________________

Miyun shoved the blue cheese off her salad. Chanyeol sipped his soup before returning his gaze to Miyun. "You better eat that all. I'm paying." She scoffed before shoving the greens to . 

She swallowed harshly, before taking a sip from her rasberry tea and gave Chanyeol a are-you-happy-yet face. He smiled and finished up his soup. 

The two sat in an open patio restaraunt near their hotel finishing their dinner. "So Miyun, you excited for the tour tomorrow?" 

"Eh...I don't get why it needs to start at 8:00 A.M. though. You're going to need to carry me around if you expect I'll be able to walk that early in the morning." She grumbled as she stabbed a cucumber with her fork. 

"Don't worry best friend, I will be there to carry you." He winked before getting a cucumber piece flung at his face. It stuck to his cheek as Miyun gasped and giggled into her hand. He smirked before peeling off the cucumber and sticking it on her face.

She grimaced as she peeled it off setting it down onto a napkin.

"In all seriousness though Miyun, behave yourself?" He chuckled as Miyun stuck her tongue out.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you? Hmmph, says the one who breaks more rules than everyone in our school combined." She replied with a you-got-to-be-kidding-me face. Chanyeol stuck his tongue at her and stole a carrot off her plate. 

"Yeah yeah omma..." He replied.

"You're such a kid Park Chanyeol." She groaned. 


Beginning is sort of rough TToTT but I promise it will get more interesting. Subscribe and Comment please guys? I have probably rewritten this 5-7 times now, all with different POVs and structures *sigh* I hope you guys like it. Also I decided to release this story a little earlier than I wanted cause Im excited for it ^^