oo32

Lost In Paris

This chapter may not be as dramatic as I intended it to be like I said last chapter. Sorry. Change in plans but I will do my best. I probably should have stated that it was going to get more dramatic through out the next few chapters. So sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for the long wait.


Miyun occasionally glanced over at Chanyeol and found him staring at her as well. There was something different about his gaze. It wasn't his usually happy, cheerful, innocent gaze. This gaze seemed worried, hurt, and somehow still full of compassion. 

She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like during the trip, they drifted a bit. She'd notice hurt in his eyes but he still never said anything much. She just wished he'd tell her what was wrong. She didn't like watching her best friend hurt.

And that was the exact issue.

Chanyeol seemed to think he'd only ever be...the best friend. 

A best friend; someone she'd love but only in a friendly, brother and sister way. At this point, he felt kind of hopeless on ever having her see him in a different light, especially since she and Luhan were apparently going out now.

He didnt want to admit it, but he felt some anger. Anger that he didnt just man up and straight up admit to her his feelings from the moment he knew he felt something for her that was more than just friends. You could say he loved her as much as a best friend could up until the point where it wasnt enough anymore.

He remembered the lock and the necklace back in his bag hidden. He had never gotten a chance to give her any of his secret gifts for her. Not that he didn't have the chance because he had many chances to give it to her. It was more like he was nervous to. Nervous she'd get weirded out by the intimate gifts and get creeped out. 

Creeped out that her best friend was basically giving her gifts that a boyfriend would give to his girlfriend.

He noticed every time they met eyes. They didnt say anything but only shared a soft smile as they continued to gaze out at the Pariasian sky line. 

Besides the beautiful sight, Chanyeol found something more beautiful. Park Miyun. He loved the way her dark hair would flutter behind her or temporarily cover her face. Though she was pouting and trying to get the hair out of her face, he, instead wanted to be the one to brush the hair out of her face.

And that's what he did eventually.

Miyun was pushing her long hair out of her face, getting annoyed by the fact her hair stuck to her lips. She was about to reach up again when a different hand pushed her own hand down and brushed the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Surprisingly, it stayed unlike the other times.

She turned to see Chanyeol adjusting her hair neatly behind her ear. 

She blushed at how close he was. She was right against his chest and she could smell his musky cologne that she liked so much. He pulled away and smiled, "Looked like you were having trouble there." 

She smiled sheepishly, "Yeah I guess." She rubbed the sides of her arms and looked around. The rest of the tour was snapping pictures and actually moving around while she and Chanyeol had just been staring off at the sky line.

"Do you want to go around or something?" She asked. She didn't know why she felt so nervous. She just peered up at his face which had the sunset glowing from behind making him look like a god. She gulped nervously. What the heck is wrong with me right now?!

His light brown hair shone brightly as he nodded.

"Sure, it was getting kind of boring anyways," he joked. Miyun nodded and walked along side with him. They noticed other people taking pictures so she thought why not take one for memories sake.

"Uh, hey do you want to take some pictures? You know...to show our parents later?" Miyun suggested. She remembered how she promised her parents and Chanyeol's to take pictures of their trips. 

Chanyeol nodded. "Sure, let me see your phone, I'll take them." 

Miyun placed her phone into his hand and walked over to the edge. He motioned for her to mak some funny face and she did so. She placed her hands on either side of her cheeks and made peace signs while puffing her cheeks and pursing her lips.

Maybe that was weird in her mind but he found it undeniably adorable.

He took a few pictures of her before handing back her phone. "Channie, you go up too!" She said nudging him to the edge. 

Miyun lifted up her phone and smiled along with him as she took the picture. She smiled as she finished up and scrolled through her pictures she took. She liked how Chanyeol looked in her pictures. 

"Let's take one together now." Chanyeol suggested taking the phone from her hand. He bent down slightly and chuckled earning a pinch from Miyun.

"I'm not that short Park!" She whined. He shrugged and positioned his head near hers. "Still short tator tot." He chuckled. They posed cutely and funny for their selcas and once the finished Chanyeol handed back her the phone. 

She clutched the phone and looked at their selcas. She liked how they looked next to each other. She had always thought they looked cute together, almost like brother and sister.

She lifted her phone and showed Chanyeol. "Isn't it cute?" She thought he would've liked the picture of them and arrogantly complimenting himself as he usually did. But she was wrong.

She watched as Chanyeol's smile fade and be replaced by a darkening expression. His brows furrowed as his eyes squinted slightly. She could see his lips thinned into a small line and his breathing became unsteady.

"It's great." Chanyeol said coldly walking away. 

Miyun pursed her lips and put her phone in her pocket. She immediately chased after him and grabbed his arm, tugging him harshly. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! What's your deal?" 

Chanyeol pulled his arm away. Though the hurt look on Miyun's face was enough to send him to death, the feeling he felt right now was more intensely worse. 

"What's my deal?" He said a little more rudely than intended. "What's your deal Miyun?" He spat.

Miyun frowned and scrunched her eyebrows together. "What do you mean what's my deal? You're the one who randomly walks away and now you're yelling at me?" She said. She was hurt. If the picture was that bad, he could've atleast pretended to like it to save her the hurt. 

"I'm not yelling." He tried to say a little more quiet. Now he just felt frustrated. "Just, leave me alone right now Miyun." He tried to walk away again but Miyun caught his hand and gripped it tightly. Chanyeol turned around, "Let me go." His tone was harsh and cold which made Miyun shudder. Chanyeol had never used a tone like that to her before. 

"Chanyeol..." She whimpered. He could hear the hurt in her voice but he tried to shake it off. You've hurt me too Miyun.

"Can you atleast tell me what I did wrong?" She said loudly, changing her tone after Chanyeol tried to escape her grip.

Chanyeol pulled his hand out harshly and rubbed his palm where Miyun had gripped her nails into to make sure he didn't leave. He blew lightly on his hand before shaking it off. "Do you really want to know Miyun?"

She nodded her head.

"You don't just go and show a guy who likes you a text with a picture of you and your boyfriend." He said.

A text? What text? And what does he mean? A guy who likes you...A guy who likes you...A guy who likes you. If boyfriend was directed towards Luhan...then...

She pulled out her phone and looked at the screen to see a pop up message from Luhan. He had said he missed her a lot and he hoped she was having a good time. Attached to the text was a picture of them two at the top of the Eiffel Tower. 

"But I didn't mean to show you that Chanyeol." She said slipping the phone back in suddenly feeling a lot more nervous than she should've initially been. She felt terrible that Chanyeol saw that especially when she knew Luhan's and Chanyeol's relation.

"Either way, you don't show a guy who likes you that." He mumbled.

Miyun bit her lip nervously. "Chanyeol, why do you keep saying 'a guy who likes you' " She wasn't stupid but she just needed to reassure herself.

Chanyeol gripped his hair frustratedly. "It's because I like you Miyun. I like you."


This is a little filler until next chapter. 

Sorry for the long wait. It probably wasnt bad since I didn't leave it at any cliff hanger really. 

Sorry for the short chapter to. ;A;