oo37

Lost In Paris

Im sorry guys, I hope you haven't forgotten this story. Please comment? I worked really hard to get this chapter up. ;-; I mis your sweet words on how you'll kill Miyun if Chanyeol gets hurt...lol


Stepping out of the bathroom with her hair tied up in a bun and water still dripping, Miyun saw Luhan texting someone. She smiled and crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Looking over his shoulder innocently, she noticed he was on her phone, texting Chanyeol.

"LUHAN!" She screamed making the male drop her phone onto the counter. She felt her whole body run cold despite her just hot shower. Luhan looked at her guilty and bit his lip waiting for the impending rage.

She immediately snatched her phone and stared at the message her boyfriend had just sent. She felt scared that Chanyeol was going to come and yell at her which made her situation worse.

Noticing his girlfirend's watering eyes, Luhan stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her forehead repeatedly. "I am sorry princess, I didn't know you'd be upset if I just answered him back. He seemed so worried." 

Miyun pressed her face onto his chest not wanting to blame the latter for worrying about Chanyeol's sake. She couldn't imagine how scared Chanyeol was about her but she didnt want to forgive him just yet. It was too early and no one could really blame her for not wanting to talk to someone after that.

Luhan continued to rock back and forth with her in his arms, placing soft kisses onto her wet hair. Miyun's phone buzzed in her hands and she pulled away to look at it. 

Stay with her for the day. You can drop her off later. Keep her safe. -Chanyeol

Miyun pressed her lips into a thin line and soon Luhan looked down to read the message. Noticing the girl's confused look, he brought her over to the kitchen counter and sat her down on the bar stool. 

Miyun couldn't really comprehend what Chanyeol had said. Did he really just give her up to Luhan? Was he finally understanding her feelings for Luhan or was this all something else. Chanyeol was definitely one a confusing person. One minute he told her to leave Luhan the next, stay with him. 

Noticing the plate of breakfast being pushed her way, she looked up to find Luhan frowning. "Is everything okay between you and Chanyeol?" He knew that the other male did not like him and he was surpised that Chanyeol wasn't running here to retrieve her back. 

Miyun bit into her strawberry and the sweet juice off her lips. "I-I don't know." She said softly. Throughout all the years she's known Chanyeol, she thought she would know him better than she did. 

Luhan noticing her uneasiness, wanted to help her. He wanted for her to talk to him and know that he was there to keep her happy and to make her feel better. 

"Tell me what happened princess." He said softly. 

Miyun sighed and pushed her plate away, not feeling hungry anymore. "It's just...He's so confusing oppa." She pressed her lips into a thin line. "He says one thing and then says another that contradicts it. I don't ever know what he wants anymore." 

Luhan had a feeling it was about him. He knew Chanyeol never liked him and the fact Chanyeol just gave up Miyun to him made him confused as well. Seeing what effect it had on Miyun, Luhan felt guilty for intruding on her and Chanyeol's relationship. "Is there anything I can do?" Luhan asked.

Miyun shook her head. It would only make matters worse. When she— if she decides to go back to the hotel with Chanyeol—, she'll confront him. "Can we just drop the matter?" She didnt want to ruin her day— possibly her last if she rejected his offer— with Luhan. 

She forced the best smile she could and grabbed his hand. 

Luhan sighed and gave her a smile. "Okay, how bout you finish eating as I get ready." He said pushing the plate back. "And we go out today?" 

Miyun nodded obediently, forking the food into . As Luhan left, her smile dropped as she pushed her food around her plate.

 

 

After Luhan got dressed, the male took her down to the lobby and out the streets. She held his hand tight as they walked through the busy streets. So far no one could tell it was Xi Luhan behind the sun glasses and sun hat but just in case, he also had Miyun wear a hat and glasses.

And this simple act showed her that if she wanted to be with Luhan, it was going to be a difficult and tough road. 

Being with Luhan meant no public dates until something is announced, it meant not being able to see him whenever she wanted and it meant having to deal with fan girls which are one of the deadliest things on the planet if you ask anyone.

But she didnt seem to mind. She didnt care that she couldn't be seen with him in public and act like normal couples but she didnt want to be normal. Luhan made her happy and that's all she could pay attention to when being with the male.

Screw all the struggles and hard ships and aim for the happiness. 

Her mind wandered away from her troubles as her stroll with Luhan continued. He was pointing out important buildings and its history, explaining to her how they were significant. Miyun never said a word but she didnt mind listening to Luhan's voice all day.

She noticed the happy look on his face as he squeezed her hand and lead her through the crowds of people on the sidewalks. She couldn't ever bear not seeing that smile. 

If she were to reject his offer and not go along with him, it would mean a lot of things. It would mean breaking up, never seeing each other again and worse of all, pain. She knew she wouldn't be the only one hurting and she didnt mind if she hurted, but to have Luhan? It was a different story.

I still don't know what to do...she thought. On one hand, she didnt want to leave Chanyeol but another, she didnt want to leave Luhan. 

She would feel guilty for leaving Chanyeol since it was their trip in the first place but then again, would she truely be happy afterwards? She knew she'd be hurt and it seemed to only put a damper on Chanyeol's trip.

Would it be selfish if she wanted to go with Luhan? You only have one shot at love at the most, maybe another if you're lucky. Is she a coward for being afraid to lose Luhan, who may be the one, as cliche as it sounds.

How would someone feel if they gave up on a relationship and regretted it the rest of their lives? Sure some have second chances but not everyone is lucky and no one ever knows whether they're the lucky ones or not.

Luhan lead her into a traveling agency's office. "I just need to run a quick errand okay?" Luhan said letting go of her hand and heading towards the counter.

Miyun bit her bottom lip as she slowly walked around, glancing at the many brochures. Germany, Egypt, Canada, Venezuela, Madagascar, all places Chanyeol dreamt of going in his college career. Miyun swallowed hard and looked away. 

Would Chanyeol be lonely without her by his side on his dream of going around the world?

She smiled softly as Luhan came back after he finished his business. "Sorry, I had to check if my flight was booked." Luhan said. Miyun nodded and gazed at her feet. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow." He said softer. Miyun felt her heart shatter knowing her decision needed to come by the end of the day or she and Luhan would be over for good. "I need to know your decision princess." 

Miyun looked up and met eyes with the male who seemed to have troubles swirl around in his mind. She shook her head. "I-I still don't know." She said shakey.

Luhan gave her a soft smile and pressed his lips to her forehead. He cupped her face and gazed into her eyes with a hurt expression. "I am not trying to pressure you. I will support your decision. Just know I need to know soon." *So I can prepare myself if I get hurt*

"How about we go to the park?" Luhan said trying to lighten the mood. Miyun nodded following him out of the agency. She needed to make a choice soon.

 

Chanyeol lied face down on the couch. 

His friends stared at him pitifully. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said shaking the male. Chanyeol made murmuring sounds and didn't get up.

He thought he was okay. He thought that if he let Miyun go, the pain would subside. But it didnt. It pierced through his heart and it hurt like hell. His whole body felt sluggish, there was a weight in his heart and he choked on air.

"Hyung..." Sehun murmered sitting next to Chanyeol's head. "We don't like seeing you like this. Go tell her how you feel before it's too late." 

"I can't. I let her go, I can't just take her back." He knew it was wrong to say one thing and then take it back. He was a man of his word and he wouldn't want someone doing it to him nonetheless.

"Being nice is a sin." He grumbled rolling onto his back. Kai sat down on the floor next to the male. "No it's not, some people just take advantage of it." 

"It feels like it." 

Chanyeol pushed himself off the couch and rubbed his eyes. He may or may not have cried a bit but he wasn't going to let it show. Sighing, he got off the couch and dragged his feet to the bathroom to freshen up. 

Few minutes later, Chanyeol came out fresher but not better. His eyes were now dull and his lips formed into a permanent frown. The world looked so colorless without Miyun by his side. Everything was faded, dulled by a gray cast. He truly felt like he lost a large portion of himself.

Everyone noticed his mood and turned to each other. Chanyeol needed to get fresh air, he was in desperate need of time alone despite already feeling alone. He needed somewhere he could think for a bit without the distractions of others. 

And that's how he found himself being shoved out of the house, into a cab and taken into the city. Chanyeol sighed and rested his head against the window as he watched buildings blur by. 

He thanked the cab driver before getting off at the park. He exhaled and before he could even have time to think alone, he met eyes with the one person whom caused all this pain.

Miyun froze, Luhan's hand tightening around hers. "Chanyeol..." She said in a hushed whisper. Her heart clenched as Luhan let go of her hand. She became afraid, she quickly turned to Luhan whom only smiled softly. "Go see him princess. I'll call you later." 

Cupping her face, he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. He was terrified too but he knew she would make the right decision in the end. "Tell me by then." 

Miyun nodded as she turned away and walked to Chanyeol. She noticed his stiff posture and his chest slightly heaving up and down quickly. The moment she got too close, Chanyeol turned around and walked away.

She stopped and felt hurt. Their friendship that was once so strong was crumbling. "Y-Yah! C-Chanyeol!" She called out. She didn't want him to walk out on her life, not after everything they went through but what could she really say? Wasn't she doing the same? 

She sighed in relief when Chanyeol stopped. He turned around and she could see the hurt in his eyes. "Yah, Park Chanyeol. You walk away when I finally see you?" She tried to lighten the mood but he continued to frown.

She bit her lip nervously and let out a shakey breath. "I know what I did was stupid okay Chanyeol? I'm so sorry for making you worry so much and I know I'm immature and that I've hurt you so much and—" she felt Chanyeol's fingers press on her cheeks, wiping away the tears she didnt know slipped through her eyes. 

She just felt so terrible and now that she was face to face with him, she just felt his pain. 

"I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm okay but I forgive you." He said wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly, savoring the moment she wrapped her own arms around him. There was no point in continueing to walk away and hurting himself when he could just grow up and forgive and forget.

"I am a terrible best friend arent I." She mumbled against his chest. He chuckled lightly, ridding all his bad feelings and hummed, "Just a bit." 

She pulled away pouting as she wiped her face. "You're suppose to disagree and say I'm not Channie." She whined. Chanyeol wiped the rest of her tears and smiled, "no you're not Yunnie, you're the bestest friend I have...even if you broke my heart." 

She froze and punched his arm playfully. "Channie..." 

"But it's fine. I'll be okay. As long as your happy." Chanyeol said. Though it was painful he couldn't break her heart, he couldn't allow her to be unhappy. How could he like her when she would be in pain and sadness? Being nice really was a sin. 

Miyun frowned and grabbed onto his arm as they walked through the park. "You really know how to make me feel bad dont you?" 

Chanyeol chuckled, feeling better that their relationship was mending. "It's an art."

"But Chanyeol, I truly am sorry." Miyun said as the two continued to walk. 

Chanyeol groaned and stopped the two in the middle of the path. He turned her to face him and stared her dead in the eye. "Park Miyun, I swear to you, I may be hurting but I forgive you. You don't need to keep telling me." 

Miyun stared at him realizing that she had to choose between leaving Chanyeol or leaving Luhan and what Chanyeol was doing was only making it worse. "No I do Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol looked at her as she began to frown further. Something was bothering her greatly and he knew it. He braced himself for whatever else she planned to hit him with. 

"Luhan asked me to join him on his world tour and I have to choose by tonight." Miyun said as she bit onto her lip. She suddenly felt two arms wrap around her, Chanyeol's hand rubbing her back affectionately. "I don't want to hurt you anymore Chanyeol..."

"I know it would make you happy to be with him, so go Miyun. As long as you're happy, I'm not hurting." He said softly.

Miyun only began to cry silently as she hugged Chanyeol tighter. "Chanyeol—"

"I know you won't be as happy as you would be if you were with him and don't you dare lie to me Park Miyun." Chanyeol scolded. His heart was breaking but if you love something set it free. "Now if you don't want me to be sad, spend our last day together with me and let's have fun." 

She pulled away and only gave him a painful smile. Never did Miyun ever cry so much but then again, she never felt so weak in her life. "Park Chanyeol, I'm going to miss you." 

"You act like we'll never see each other again." Chanyeol said softly. "Now c'mon, we're wasting daylight by standing here and crying. I know there's a small amusement park ahead so let's go." Chanyeol said linking his fingers with hers.


I AM SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT WITH THIS STORY. AHG, I know I've been spending too much time on my other stories but I promise, I will put is story first from now on. 

I will explain the poll. So I know this story had fallen a bit short than I planned so I want to know, should I start a new story as its sequel or should I just continue the story in Lost In Paris? So no seperate story, but instead what would have been in the sequel is just here so no need to subscribe to a whole new story.

i know it's not a big deal, but what do you guys want xD would it be easier just to continue here so there's no need to move onto a new story.