oo16

Lost In Paris

"A vanilla chocolate chip please." Miyun ordered. She smiled as the worker handed her, her cup of ice cream and was about to pay when Chanyeol reached over the counter and handed the worker money. Miyun stared blankly as Chanyeol collected his change.

"What?" Chanyeol asked. Miyun pouted, "You didn't have to pay you know." Chanyeol shrugged it off and walked her back to the table where they were sitting. "I know but I did anyways and stop pouting. It looks ugly on you."

She scoffed and sat down next to Kyungsoo who was too busy wiping ice cream off his shirt from when Kai spilled some on him. "Rude." She muttered taking a bite of her ice cream.

Chanyeol chuckled, "You know I'm kidding." She smiled and nodded with a hum. 

Chanyeol took a bite of his ice cream and watched as Sehun attempted to get a bite from Miyun's spoon. She and pulled it back and forth watching Sehun pout. Aish this kid. 

"So is there anything you guys want to do?" Suho asked swirling around his milkshake. Everyone looked bored, or at least tired from walking around. Kai clung onto Miyun and pouted, "Can we go home? I'm tired. Maybe we can watch a movie or something." 

Suho looked at everyone to see if anyone rejected the idea. "Home it is then?"

Everyone nodded. 

Then home it is.

 

 

The boys barged through the door, running around wildly. Suho sighed and slipped off his shoes as he gestured for Miyun and Chanyeol to come in. They couldn't help but drop their jaws at the sight. 

Suho casually walked in and sat down on the couch which was white leather and looked expensive. Kai and Sehun were laying their feet on a glass table which looked expensive

The walls were covered in a gold wall paper that made the whole apartment look elegant and sophisticated. Kyungsoo casually sat in the kitchen which was filled with new shiny appliances and granite counters that sparkled.

Miyun wasn't sure if she wanted to step onto the white carpeted floors thinking she would dirty it somehow. Sehun noticed her discomfort and walked over to her, grabbing her hand and smiled, "Noona, relax. Make yourself at home."

She looked up and nodded, letting the warm carpet under her feet tickle her toes. She smiled and grabbed Chanyeol's hand. "C'mon." He blushed as her fingers wrapped around his pulling him towards the living room.

"So you really live here?" Miyun asked eyeing the chandelier that hung in the center of the living room. Suho blushed and shrugged, "It's nothing." Chanyeol and Miyun looked at him bewildered.

Chanyeol scoffed, "Please hyung. This place is amazing." He let his eyes roam around the apartment. 

Suho blushed and thanked them. Kyungsoo came over with a tray of snacks and some tea, "We don't have much. I need to go shopping later but here help yourselves." 

The tray held little tiny pastries and mini sandwiches on sparkling white plates. Miyun thought they were too pretty to eat until Kai came over and stuffed a handful into his mouth. "My favorites!" He said through his muffled mouth.

Kyungsoo groaned, "You're disgusting Kai." Kai took a big swallow and gulped down a cup of tea before grinning. 

"I'll go get more. Why don't you guys go choose a movie?" Kyungsoo said grabbing the half empty tray. "DON'T FORGET THE ECLAIRS HYUNG!" A grunt was heard from the kitchen which most likely was Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun sat in front of the TV, looking under at the book case full of DVDs. "What do you guys want to watch?"

Sehun and Kai both screamed, "HORROR!" Suho's face went pale and looked at Miyun hoping she'd be afraid to and get him out of the situation but instead he found her smiling widely joining in with the maknaes. He sighed and looked at Chanyeol who was equally pale and scared as him.

Baekhyun pulled out a disk which read Paranormal Activity 4, "This one isnt that scary. Hopefully Suho hyung won't piss himself this time."

The whole room bursted with laughter except for Suho who was silently cursing Baekhyun under his breath, threatening to break all of his precious eyeliners. 

Kyungsoo came back with snacks and sat down on the couch. Miyun, Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun were lying on the floor watching the horror trailers. Chanyeol, Suho and Kyungsoo sat on the couch hugging the decorative pillows tightly like a shield. As if a pillow was going to protect them from demons, but they could try.

Eery music filled the room and though it was day time, the room was dark except for the cast of light from the TV. Baekhyun had pulled the thick curtains to block the light coming from the windows and now only an eery blue cast covered the room.

Sehun clicked Play and Chanyeol thought he was going to lose it.

 

 

Half way through the movie, when things started to get more suspsenseful, Kai and Baekhyun fell asleep on each other from sheer boredom. Suho had excused himself to his bedroom to "work on his assignments" and Kyungsoo just left to his room to read. Only Sehun, Miyun and Chanyeol were left.

Sehun played with Miyun's hair as he rested his head on her lap. She was now up against the couch that Chanyeol was sitting on. Chanyeol buried his face into the pillow every time something scary would happen whether it was a lamp breaking or a knife coming down mysteriously.

Miyun yawned, leaning her head back on the couch watching Chanyeol whimper like a sad little puppy. She didn't feel her hair being tugged on anymore and looked down to find Sehun sleeping soundly, his fingers still tangled in her hair. 

She chuckled and untangled her long hair from his grabby fingers. She lifted his head softly and replaced her lap with a pillow. She kissed his temple before climbing onto the couch next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was too busy hiding in his pillow, so she rested her head on his shoulder making him flinch. He shot up from the pillow and looked over to find Miyun resting against him. He peeked at her and she turned and smiled at him, "Scared?" 

Chanyeol scoffed, "Me? Scared? Scared of wh- OMIGOD LOOK OUT FOR THE DEMON KYAAAAA!" Chanyeol shrieked. Well sort of. It was more of a deep shout because of his bass like voice. Miyun chuckled and poked his cheek, "Mmm. Not scared? So I don't need to comfort you then?"

He knew she would actually comfort him since she's done it before. He never minded since he didn't have feelings for her. It was different now. He could feel his face heat up and his heart race. 

"Uhhh..." Chanyeol became a bumbling idiot. His mind told him to stop, but his mouth kept moving making weird noises. Miyun giggled and leaned in closer, hugging his arm tightly. His mouth shut as she clung to his arm. 

"It's okay Channie, I won't let the demon get you." She laughed. He could feel his heart banging against his rib cage as if it was trying to escape his body. Her soft touch against his hand made his ears pink. Her eyes were glued on the screen as she watched the demon slowly take out everyone in the house.

Her fingers grazed over his, her thumb rubbing circles on the top of his hand. He wanted to scream for joy right now but the only thing scream that was coming out were from terror. How did Miyun watch this stuff?

"It's okay Chanyeol. It's just a movie and know that if we were both stuck getting chased by a demon, I'd protect you." She whispered. She chuckled at his reaction and hardly noticed the deep red color that had overtaken her best friend's face. She rubbed circles on the top of his hand with her thumb, a way technique she learned from Chanyeol himself. He would do this to her whenever she was sad or down. Something about it felt nice and safe.

Chanyeol cursed himself silently for acting like such an idiot. He swore Miyun could see right through him right now. He bet she was laughing at him or even worse scared because her best friend had feelings for her. Chanyeol wanted to scream right now but nothing escaped his lips.

The movie ended with the possessed people straight up in the camera. Chanyeol's heart was hammering, either from the movie or having Miyun pressed against his arm as she chuckled at how funny the people looked. 

Sehun peeked his eyes open and groaned. Noticing Miyun missing, he looked up to find her next to Chanyeol, closely. 

He smirked, "Oh Chanyeol hyung." Chanyeol looked down and scowled as Sehun wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. When Miyun got up to wake up Kai and Baekhyun, Chanyeol gave a nice kick to the maknae's side which sent the younger doubling over in pain, rolling around the floor crying.

After shaking Kai and Baekhyun awake, Miyun noticed the maknae rolling around holding his side. She immediately ran to him and pulled him onto her lap. "Baby? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Chanyeol pouted as Sehun wiped his fake tears and cling onto her. Sehun looked over at Chanyeol and smirked, "Hyung kicked me! I don't know why!" He pouted.

Miyun shot a look up and Chanyeol and frowned. "Aww poor Hun baby. Chanyeol, he's your dongsaeng!" She scolded. Chanyeol pouted, "But..."

"No! Say sorry!" Miyun scolded. We obviously know who's Sehun biased here. Chanyeol groaned and mumbled a soft apology. Miyun smiled and looked down at Sehun who was pouting still. "Does it still hurt?" 

Sehun nodded. Miyun giggled and leaned down and pecked his lips softly making Sehun turn the brightest red color. Chanyeol shot up from the couch and tossed a pillow at the maknae's face, "I didn't kick him in the lips! Why did you kiss him for?!" He shouted. His toes curled as he saw Miyun's lips lightly brush on Sehun's.

Sehun on the other hand, rolled off hi noona's lap onto the floor, lightly touching his lips. He didn't think his plan to get Chanyeol jealous would go that well.

She frowned. Why was he acting all jealous? It was a small peck, actually hardly. Their lips had brushed over each other's slightly. It wasn't a big deal. Or at least she thought. 

Miyun got up and looked over to find Kai and Baekhyun still asleep despite waking them up. "Cause a kiss makes everything better doesn't it?" 

Chanyeol pouted, she was using his words against him.

 


Age 7 (refer to chapter 1 flashback)

Miyun sat next to Chanyeol as they colored. Miyun looked at Chanyeol's bottom lip which had a little circle bandaid with Pororo on it. She bit her lip knowing it was her fault. Here Chanyeol was being nice to her even after what she did. 

"Chanyeol..." She muttered. She didnt think he heard her until he turned and gave her that stupid grin she used to hate. He raised a brow and questioned with a hum.

"Does your lip hurt? From me...hitting you?" She wrung her hands as he smiled slightly, nodding. "A bit, but you know. My Eomma always said a kiss makes everything better." 

Her eyes grew wide. Chanyeol was definitely a bold boy. She liked it, he was opposite from her but she liked his boldness. 

He closed his eyes and leaned in, pointing at the Pororo bandaid. She gulped and leaned in, giving a small peck under his lip. Her top lip and his bottom lip grazed each other and she pulled back immediately.

He gave her a toothy grin and a thumbs up, "All better!" She smiled back slightly as well. 

 


"You still remember that..." He muttered, lightly touching his now permanent scar. She smirked and answered with a hum walking closely to him and lightly brushing her fingers over the scar she gave him. He blushed deeply, pulling away before she could see his face. 

"I'm going to go get Suho and Kyungsoo and maybe we can go out for lunch cause I'm starving." Miyun walked by Chanyeol heading towards the hallway which held all the rooms. "Oh by the way...I would help Sehun. He looks like he's about to explode." She chuckled leaving the room.

Chanyeol bent down to the maknae who had a dreamy face on, giggling to himself as he touched his lips. Chanyeol scoffed, flicking the maknae harshly, "Remember Oh Sehun, that she's mine?" 

Sehun frowned when his day dream disappeared and was replaced with the face of a jealous giant. Sehun smirked, "Yeah but who did she kiss?" 

Chanyeol was about to punch the kid again when Sehun held his wrist high, "I was kidding hyung. I was messing with you. I like noona, but not like like." Sehun stuck out a tongue before pulling himself up to go wake up Kai and Baekhyun once again.

"You better..." Chanyeol muttered. He couldn't help feel a little bit of relief. That maknae sure knew how to get girls wrapped around his finger.

 

 

 

"Suho, this place is too expensive for lunch. This soup is 11 euros! Let's go somewhere else, I'm not spending your money like this." Miyun complained trying to get up from her seat but Kai and Kyungsoo had her in a tight hold. 

Suho chuckled, "I said it was fine Miyun! You guys are our guests so choose whatever and however much you want before I order for you and I'll get you guys snails if you don't choose." 

Miyun stopped struggling and pouted, looking back at the menu. Kyungsoo helped translate for her and even pointed out what he recommended. Miyun sighed knowing there was no way getting out of this.

Their food came and they all began eating. Miyun hardly remembered what Kyungsoo had told her about her dish but whatever it was, it was delicious. Suho smiled watching her eat happily. 

On the other side of the table, Sehun and Chanyeol were secretly pinching each other under the table. If Sehun got Chanyeol to yell then he had to confess to Miyun right away. Sorry not sorry, but Sehun was tired of watching Chanyeol be a jealous as Miyun was as numb as a rock. 

If Chanyeol got Sehun to yell then he had to stop clinging to her like she was a bamboo stick and he was the panda. 

Both of them could tell there would be bruising but none of them wanted to lose. Chanyeol took a sip of his soup when he looked up and saw a honey blonde guy walk in followed by two other guys. He squinted his eyes and he tensed. It was his turn to pinch Sehun and boy did he pinch Sehun.

His nails dug into the poor boy's frail arm, making Sehun shriek. The whole table turned to them and stared at the two suprised. As Sehun was rubbing his arm in disappointment that he lost, Chanyeol was looking something else.

Looking at Xi Luhan, the honey blonde Chinese himself. 

 


I double updated. :3 Good author nim? Lol I need to start getting my summer work done but I didn't want to leave for too long without an update so here's another one okay? Kekeke I hope you guys enjoy. :D