oo36

Lost In Paris

Flashback to Disney 

Miyun and Chanyeol walked around as they glanced at all the different rides they could choose. Honestly, both of their feet were aching but neither one had the heart to tell the other that they were tired because they thought they'd ruin each others fun. 

Miyun didn't know when the last time they truley did something together this fun. They did small things like go to the mall and have lunch but actually spend a day together doing something like this? It had been awhile.

"Hey Channie, when was the last time we did something like this?" She questioned. Chanyeol hummed and shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know." 

Miyun pressed her lips into a thin line and began to smile. "I think the last time was that carnival back in freshman year." 

Chanyeol's eyes widened and then slapped his face, rubbing it harshly as he groaned. "Oh god can we not—"

"Where you took Jaera to the carnival." Miyun began to laugh at the memories. "And the she ditched you after you got a candy apple stuck in her hair." 

She laughed at the memory of freshman Chanyeol; long black hair, blunt bangs, thin frame and a goofy braced smile eating a candy apple before bumping into his date and getting it attached to her hair. It was useless to try and take out the treat because her long hair had tangled in the sticky caramel so badly she had to cut it out after.

The poor girl had to come in with a hat covering the bald spot on her head caused by the latter's treat.

Chanyeol whimpered and pouted, "She still hates me. Did you know I saw her back in Seoul a few weeks ago at a coffee shop she was working at? I tried to approach her but she immediately left." Miyun covered of supress her laughter.

"Yah! At least I wasn't the one to fracture my date's hand during the haunted hayride." He smirked knowing he hit the spot.

Miyun blushed and punched his arm harshly. "No fair. I thought we were never going to bring that up again." She mumbled. She didnt mean to fracture Lee Hongbin's hand.

She was dangling her feet on the hayride when someone popped out from under with a chainsaw. She had never been so frightened in her life and nearly broke all of Hongbin's fingers as she gripped it tightly.

The boy ended up having to wear finger braces on his right hand for two weeks leaving him with bad hand writing for the exam week. To this day, Lee Hongbin still hated her guts. 

And this was when Miyun and Chanyeol learned to only attend to these school outings with each other to avoid hurting other people. Literally.

Chanyeol noticed the face of discomfort and felt guilty for bringing it up. "Hey...it wasnt that bad." He said in attempts to make her feel better. Nudging her arm, Chanyeol smiled softly. Miyun rolled her eyes and pinched his arm making him yelp. 

"You're lucky I love you, you idiot." She grumbled walking quicker. 

Chanyeol smiled and let his heart flutter. "Love you too Yunnie." 

"Don't call me that." 

 

 

"Channie, my feet hurt." Miyun mumbled leaning onto his back as they stood in line for a ride. Chanyeol could feel her lips move against his back making him squirmish. 

"Then sit down." He said. 

She buried her face into his back, taking in his cologne, one of which she loved a lot. "But it's dirty~" she whined. Her feet felt like they were on fire honestly and she didnt know if she was going to cave in soon or not. 

She nearly fell when Chanyeol turned around but luckily he caught her right in time. "You're such a baby." He grumbled.

Miyun looked up and raised her arms like a child asking for their parent to pick them up. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and took off his backpack turning around and bending down. Miyun smiled and climb onto his back, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear. Her voice sent shivers down his spine. Gripping her tighter so she wouldn't fall, he continuously carried her throughout the line. 

Once they reached their ride, he placed the girl down before taking his seat next to hers. It was an animated ride where they just got to sit and listen to the machines sing. They were both honestly exhausted so a relaxing ride like this would help them settle down.

They sat in their cart, with Miyun's head on Chanyeol's shoulder as a rest, they watched the machines sing. 

Though Miyun had no idea what they were saying, she hummed along to the tunes she knew and soon found her and Chanyeol singing the Korean version softly. 

Miyun laughed when Chanyeol's bass like voice clashed with the high pitched sounding singing of the animatronics during the ride. 

Suddenly everything came to an abrupt stop and things began to shut down. "What?" Miyun said lifting her head. She looked around and saw everyone else calmly sitting in their seat.

An announcement came on that left Miyun and Chanyeol confused as to what was happening because they had no idea what they were saying. 

"Do you think the ride broke down?" She whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shrugged and looked around to see if he could make out what was happening. "I don't know, everyone is sitting in their seats."

"If it didnt break down then what are we doing?" She noticed no one else was moving either but everyone seemed to be calm.

"We'll be fine. Let's not worry too much." He said.

Nodding, Miyun just leaned back onto the cart and stared at the machines. The ride seemed to lifeless without the singing machines and the colorful lights. In reality, it looked like a giant conveyer belt pulling small carts through rooms with singing hunks of metal. 

Time continued to tick and they grew bored. But it's moments like these where memories are brought up to pass the time. 

"How did we become friends?" Chanyeol asked pondering about their odd friendship after a few throwbacks to funny events in their lives. 

Miyun tapped her chin and shrugged. "I honestly don't even know. I punched you, you forgave me and boom." 

Chanyeol chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder playfully. "And I still regret forgiving you." 

"Yah!" Miyun shouted punching his chest. "You would regret not forgiving me jerk." She huffed.

Chanyeol laughed and rubbed his chest. "Hey, if I never met you, my face wouldve been flawless." He said rubbing the small scar under his lip. Miyun laughed and traced her thumb over it making him shudder under his touch. 

"Still sorry bout that though." She mumbled.

Chanyeol smiled and shrugged. "Adds character though but in full honesty, I'm glad I met you Yunnie." 

Miyun gagged but smiled. "Greasy but I'm glad I met you too Channie." She pinched his cheek harshly and scowled. "By the way, don't call me Yunnie." 

Chanyeol rubbed his cheek and nodded. "God if you keep pinching my cheeks, they're gonna deflate." He said poking his round cheek bones. 

She rolled her eyes and smiled at a spark of a memory. "Hey speaking of your cheeks, remember we tried to see who could fit the most marshmellows into their cheeks?" 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "And you won? PSH, I still think it was rigged." He scoffed. Miyun rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out playfully, "I still found it hilarious we skipped freshman semi for that." 

Chanyeol pouted. "I was sick, you were the one who chose to skip it and hang with me." 

"Well I didn't want to go alone. That would be awkward since Hongbin was going to be there with Goo Ara." She said with a scowl. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled her hair, "Get over it Yunnie, she was hot and didnt break his fingers." 

Miyun shot him a glare as he backed down. "Just kidding babe, you're still the prettiest girl I know and most unique. Who needs Cho Goo Ara?" He said cheesily as a joke but on the inside, his heart was pounding at his sudden boldness. 

Miyun rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You're an idiot Park Chanyeol." 

"As you Park Miyun." 

Soon the ride began back up and after what seemed like hours, they exitted the ride with happy attitudes. With their feet far from aching anymore, they continued their day in Disney. 

As they were walking they saw Belle and the Prince standing near trees taking pictures with children. Miyun couldn't help herself to see her favorite princess and basically dragged Chanyeol to take a picture with her and the princess.

"You're a child Miyun." He teased. The girl simply shrugged and pulled Chanyeol to the two people in costumes. 

The princess easily welcomed the two and placed them in the center to take pictures. After handing Chanyeol's camera to the photo taker, they took funny pictures. 

Right as Miyun thanked them and was about to leave, the Prince grabbed her hand and raised up one finger. He took it as a signal to take one more picture.

Chanyeol was walking away when he noticed Miyun wasn't by his side. When he turned around, his eyes narrowed onto the male holding Miyun. 

Miyun had a faint blush on her cheek as the Prince smiled at her. Princess Belle played along and pretend to be jealous with her arms crossed and cheeks puffed out. 

Chanyeol thought it was sort of amusing until the prince dipped Miyun low and leaned closely to her face. 

Next thing Miyun knew, she was being ripped out of the Prince's arms and pulled along by Chanyeol. She noticed a look of discomfort on Chanyeol's face and had little to no idea why he was so mad. 

Once far away, Chanyeol released her.

"Hey, you okay?" Miyun asked noticing he was frowning. Chanyeol didn't want to come off as jealous but he honestly was. There was no way he was letting Princey take a kiss out of Miyun. 

"Peachy." He mumbled.

"You don't seem it." She said softly confused about why Chanyeol had reacted that way. 

The male turned to her and gave her his best smile. "Really I'm fine. Don't worry." He said. Miyun just nodded before continueing to walk along side Chanyeol. The skies were getting dark and they only had so much time before the park closed.

As they walked Chanyeol gazed at her from the corner of his eyes and let out a soft sigh. Why do you make me feel this way?


I know I haven't updated in so long and that this chapter is completely pointless and somewhat fluffy~ but I really wanted to update for Chanyeol's birthday. So I decided to do a "fluff" chapter. 

Ill probably update a real chapter tomorrow when it's his birthday in America.

Anyways~

Happy birthday Channie ;u; you are one of the most happiest and wonderful person I know and you always seem to make everyone around you smile. Have a wonderful birthday love. <3