oo18

Lost In Paris

Miyun ran around the corner and impacted into someone's chest. Her cheek was firmly against a guy's chest and his hands wrapped around her wrist. She was about to scream out when she looked up and found Sehun. "Hun baby?" She struggled against his grip.

"C'mon. Stop avoiding Chanyeol." He said sternly. She stopped struggling and he dropped her hands. She crossed them and looked away, "Who said I was doing that?"

Sehun grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, "Says everyone who can see you run away whenever Chanyeol comes around."

She blushed and pouted, "Maybe I was going somewhere every time he came. Not my fault he has bad timing?"

Sehun raised his eyebrow. She stood her ground but she couldn't handle Sehun glaring at her like that. "CAN YOU STOP!" She shouted frustratedly. He kept his stone face and stared.

"SEHUN!" She cried. He tapped his foot until she gave up. "Fine I was avoiding Chanyeol but you have no idea why anyways!"

He smirked and her jaw dropped. Her voice dropped dangerously low, "He told you?!" Sehun shook his head, "Naw, he's just really obvious." She groaned and gripped her hair. Her face heated up from embarrassment. Sehun let out a soft chuckle and turned her face back towards him. "Now can you stop being stubborn and just go face him?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. Sehun pouted, "Why not?" Miyun wrung her hands and looked down, "Cause I'm embarrassed." 

Sehun pretended he didn't hear her and leaned in close, "What? Hmm? I couldn't hear you?"

Miyun smacked his face away and growled, "I am embarrassed okay?!" 

Sehun pinched her cheeks, "Aww noona! Don't be. Just go talk to hyung please?" Miyun sighed and stared at Sehun. She finally gave in and nodded. Sehun wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

She groaned and pushed him away, "You're annoying." He smirked and pinched her nose, "Mmmm...I know but how else would I convince you to talk to hyung?"

She swatted his hand away, "Maybe if you let me take my time." She huffed. He rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand. "Yeah but who knows when that would be. Let's go. Hyung is sulking in the corner of the starfish tank."

_________________

Miyun felt a surge of guilt when she saw Chanyeol hugging his knees in the corner of the tank like Sehun said. Sehun released her hand and nudged her forward. She groaned and walked over. Chanyeol hadn't noticed her yet because his head was buried between his knees.

After Sehun left, she sat down next to him and stared at him as his face was buried. She wanted to brush his hair back but she felt her heart race every second longer she stared. What is wrong with me? It's just Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol moved a bit. Miyun froze and face palmed herself. What is she doing? It was Chanyeol, her best friend, why was she so nervous? 

She sighed and tapped his shoulder. He sprung up and looked to his side to find Miyun staring at her feet. His heart started to race as he stared. She felt his stares but she didn't look away from her feet. She wasn't the type to do these kind of talks, which was probably why past relationships ended so quickly and badly. She tapped her foot and bit her lip. "So...Uhm...you wanted to see me?" She whispered.

Chanyeol answered with a hum. She hugged her knees tighter. Chanyeol stared at her, "I just wanted to say sorry, that's all. I don't know why...I did...you know." He felt his cheeks heat up. "That was...stupid of me."

She felt her cheeks heat up as she remembered their kiss. Chanyeol rubbed the nape of his neck, "Let's just forget about it. It was stupid and meaningless."

She felt a pang in her heart. What if I don't want to forget it? What if I thought it wasn't stupid or meaningless? "Yeah, really stupid huh?" She replied, forcing a small laugh.

Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut. So she agrees..."Mmm..yeah. Aha..." He laughed awkwardly. 

Chanyeol reached out and shoved her shoulder lightly, "So we all good?" She nodded, leaning her head onto his shoulder, "Of course Channie."

He leaned his head on hers, "Good..." 

She shut her eyes as his head rested on hers. She felt something get caught in and tried to force it down but it wouldn't. Why was she feeling like this? Didn't she want to forget the kiss? The kiss that could've also ruined their friendship and possibly start something new...

They lifted their heads when they heard giggling and snickering from behind the fish tank. Chanyeol peered over the corner and saw Sehun and Kai giggling. Chanyeol flicked Kai's heard harshly and the younger turned around to find Chanyeol glaring at him.

Sehun and Kai gulped before running off towards Suho who they accidently knocked down as they impacted the older. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo thought they were all joking around, so they decided to pile onto their hyung and squished the life out of Suho.

Miyun wanted to see what Chanyeol was looking at and saw Suho getting squished. Chanyeol and Miyun began to laugh. They looked at each other and smiled.

____________________

"Go on! Miyun don't be shy!" Kai shouted holding up his phone. Miyun groaned as she approached a mascot in a shark costume. She lowered her head as Kai squealed and took shots of her.

Miyun felt her cheeks grow from embarrassment as she saw other people staring at her and Kai. Chanyeol stood from the side and frowned at how the mascot wrapped his arm around Miyun's waist. "What am I even thinking? It's a mascot..." Chanyeol grumbled.

Miyun released herself from the mascot and ran towards Kai and dragged him by the collar to where Suho and the others stood laughing.

She felt an attack of pinching fingers touch her cheeks, pinching her flesh harshly. 

"Our Miyunnie is so cute!" Baekhyun cooed. She swatted her hand away and rubbed her aching cheeks. "Suho...is it time to go into the movie yet?" She groaned. She just wanted to sit in one place and not have to take any more embarrassing photos with ridiculously dressed people.

Suho glanced at his watch and nodded. Miyun sighed in relief as she followed them into the theatre. It was starting to get packed but luckily there were just enough seats for them. Suho walked into the row of 7 first, followed by Kyungsoo, Kai and Baekhyun. Chanyeol was about to enter when Sehun quickly dove in and sat down. Miyun eyed the maknae before sitting next to him. 

Her heart stopped when she felt Chanyeol's arm brush hers as he sat. So this is what Sehun was up to. Making them sit next to each other. She shot the maknae a menacing look only to get a childish grin in return from Sehun.

Sehun leaned in close, "You're welcome." Miyun pushed him off and looked at Chanyeol who seemed flustered. The spaces between the seats weren't that spacious and with Chanyeol's long legs, their knees rested against each other as well as their shoulders touching.

Miyun scolded herself for acting like this. It was only her best friend. Why was she even getting worked up about it?

"Do you want me to move a bit? I know we're kind of close..." Chanyeol tired to say with a steady voice. Miyun shook her head. She didn't want to make it seem like she was still hung over about the kiss when she already said she was over it. Or was it because she liked being so close...

Chanyeol nodded resting against his chair comfortably. He liked the feeling of their arms brushing against each other. He stole a glance at Miyun who was peering at the screen. The light from the screen casted a warm glow on her and Chanyeol could see a faint blush on her. 

Does she...? No. Chanyeol shook the thought out of his head. She wasn't blushing because of him. Ridiculous.

The lights dimmed and the big screen was lit up with the words "Journey Under The Sea" according to Sehun who translated it to her.

The screen was a deep blue and the movie started.


Luhan adjusted his sunglasses and stepped inside the busy aquarium. It had been a while since he last visited so he decided why not? Also he needed something to keep his mind of Miyun.

Was it really Miyun or was his poor heart and mind playing tricks on him? 

He felt a pang in his heart when he stepped out the door too late to find Miyun and Chanyeol already gone. He also felt a surge of anger wash over him as he remembered how Chanyeol had literally swept her off her feet and took her from him.

Luhan dodged as many people as he could as he weaves in and out trying to catch up with Miyun. She hadn't turned around so he was positive she hadn't seen him. 

Luhan quickened his pace as he saw Chanyeol pick up Miyun and ran through the restaraunt with her. Running from him most likely. His blood boiled and he was sure that he'd catch up with them.

Chanyeol darted out of the door and Luhan followed behind panting. He looked up and down the street and saw no sign. 

He cursed under his breath as he walked down the street attempting to find them. Damn his short legs and Chanyeol's long legs.

Walking along the neatly trimmed hedges he looked around but saw no sign of the two. He sighed and gritted his teeth. Maybe he'll call her later because right now he had unfinished lunch to get back too.

Wasn't he just her best friend? Why was Chanyeol so nervous about him seeing Miyun then? Luhan balled his fist and shoved them into his pockets.

Tao and Xiumin had left back to his hotel to drop off his stuff. He had given up on even trying to shop for new clothes. Maybe he'll just have something shipped from his closet in China. 

Luhan kept his blonde hair under his cap and sunglasses on to avoid fangirls from attacking him. It was hard to be that handsome.

He roamed the aquarium and looked around admiring the colorful fish that swam around in the tanks.


Miyun felt herself needing to use the restroom. She excused herself and stepped over Chanyeol when she felt a grip on her wrist. He pulled her down dangerously close. She mentally punched herself for blushing as his hot breath went against her ear giving her goosebumps.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol said in a deep whisper.

Miyun pulled back and rubbed her arms. "Bathroom." She mouthed. Chanyeol tried to stand up so he could accompany her but she lightly pushed him back down. "Channie, I'll be fine."

Chanyeol pouted as she left the cinema. He knew Luhan was here in the same area and knowing how twisted fate was, he knew somehow they'd bump into each other. If not now, then sometime soon.

 


UPPPPDAAATEEE~ I'm just in such a happy mood after I checked my order for my Growl album and found out it was shipped out today. I CAN'T WAIT ;-;

Sorry if there's any errors. It's 2:25 AM and Im too tired to double check.