oo44

Lost In Paris

 

"Something wrong?" Luhan said nudging her arm. 
 
Miyun stared at her phone before slipping it back into her pocket. Not only was she currently on a plane to China where she was going to meet Luhan's parents finally after almost a year of dating, but lately Chanyeol hasn't contacted her nor could she reach him. 
 
She knew he was probably busy on his trip but he always made time to call her even if it was for 5 minutes, just to see how she was. Due to time zone differences, he would send her messages while she was asleep apologizing for all her missed calls but when she texted back, he wouldn't answer. 
 
It worried her but she knew he was probably wanting to make more of his trip rather than spending his time on his phone constantly. She couldn't blame him but she truly did miss him. 
 
"I'm just nervous." Miyun said rubbing her palms together as the map on her TV screen blinked, signaling the plane was just right over Hong Kong where Luhan's parents were. 
 
It was a great year for her and China was finally her last stop. She didnt know what Luhan had in mind for settling after he finished his world tour in China but she wasnt afraid anymore. She knew he'd protect her with all his heart. 
 
She felt Luhan link his hands with her and he turned her head so she'd face him. He gave her a reassuring smile that somewhat eased her nervousness. He caressed her fingers softly, trying to rid of her anxiety. He knew his parents seemed intimidating, especially his father and he wanted her to feel comfortable with them. "They already like you Miyun, now they just have to see you in person." 
 
Miyun sighed and rested her forehead against his shoulder. "What if they don't like what they see?" 
 
"Why wouldn't they? Miyun, they don't just let anyone date me. They don't just accept anyone." Luhan kissed the top of her head gently. "Be yourself and I promise you, they will love you like I do." 
 
"You're so cheesy." Miyun said as he her arm. 
 
"For you." Luhan chuckled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyun found it crazy. Here she was sitting in a fancy restaurant in front of her boyfriend of 10 months's parents. 
 
Luhan's father was of an older age, but he definitely did not show it too much. His dark hair was tinted with grey and his skin was wrinkled yet it added character. Though his face was stoic and blank, his eyes had a tinge of warmth to it that did settle her nerves just a bit. 
 
Now, Luhan's mother was beautiful. Her short brown hair was curled neatly and made her look young at the same time. Her eyes were much warmer and gentler than her husband's and her overall aura was calming. 
 
Miyun could see where Luhan had gotten his looks. His prominent jaw, fair skin, curvy lips from his father and his beautiful doe eyes from his mother. 
 
"Nice to finally meet you Miyun." President Xi said. Miyun dipped her head and smiled politely. 
 
She could constantly feel Luhan's hand squeezing hers under the table almost as if to say everything is going to be okay. But honestly, her nerves had gone away the moment his parents smiled at her when they walked in and now she thought Luhan was the one who was afraid. 
 
"You look beautiful tonight dear." Mrs.Xi said. 
 
Thanks to Tao, Miyun was glad in a slimming black gown that had a slit coming up her thigh, adorned with small gems. Her hair was up in a curly do and her makeup was fresh and light. 
 
"Thank you so much." Miyun blushed. The moment she blushed she could hear small laughter escape Luhan's parent's lips. 
 
"Aish, Xui Lu, you're embarrassing the girl." President Xi said nudging his wife. 
 
Mrs.Lu rolled her eyes and grabbed Miyun's free hand. "You can't tell me she's not beautiful Yihan. A girl like her should know." She said patting her hand playfully before drawing back.
 
"So what do you see in our son?" Mr.Xi said eyeing his son. Miyun turned to Luhan to find him mouthing words and making annoyed and nervous facial expressions at his father. Luhan slowly turned to Miyun who was giggling. 
 
"I see a future." Miyun said. As cheesy as it was, she'd rather say what she felt than say something everyone expected to here.
 
"Awe, Miyun." Luhan cooed as he planted a kiss on her cheek, squishing her face together. Miyun blushed and could hear his parents chuckling and saying things in Chinese. Hopefully good things. 
 
Luhan continued to plant kisses on her cheek until she pushed him away and covered her red cheeks. She met eyes with Luhan's mother and smiled shyly. 
 
"I see you two are perfectly happy and we give you our blessings." Mrs.Xi said. Miyun knew they already approved of their relationship but hearing it in person made it all the better. 
 
Soon their food came out and the night became a fun filled night full of chatter and embarrassing Luhan stories. At first, Miyun really thought they'd be the type to judge her by her wealth and background but they didnt even come close to doing so. 
 
They treated her like they had known her for years and already accepted her as their own. She felt blessed to know Luhan's family liked her and now she could be at ease whenever Luhan mentioned his parents. 
 
The night ended well and Miyun bid Luhan's parents a goodnight as they left in their own car to go back home. As for Miyun and Luhan, they made their way to Luhan's dorm in the middle of Hong Kong. 
 
"That went a lot better than I thought it would." Luhan said as he pushed open his dorm room. He was glad to be back home in China and in just a few days, his world tour would be finished and he could finally relax. 
 
He didnt really know what he wanted to do at first when his tour end but after meeting Miyun, he wanted to go to South Korea so she could finally be home. Luhan had asked his father if he could work in the Korean branch of his industry so Miyun could be home and of course his father and mother approved. 
 
Luhan had already set everything for his future plans in Korea so now all he had to do was to present the idea to Miyun. 
 
"It did. Your parents are great people." Miyun said plopping down onto the couch and leaning her head onto Luhan's shoulder as he sat down next to her. "I don't know why I was so afraid before..." She said sleepily. 
 
"I told you. Arent I always right?" Luhan said as he brushed his fingers through her wavy hair that she had let down. Miyun closed her eyes and hit his chest, "Please..." She murmered.
 
Luhan chuckled and grabbed her hand. "So I guess going back to South Korea would be a terrible idea then?" 
 
Suddenly Miyun's eyes were wide open. She stared at Luhan and she couldn't believe what he had said. "You're not kidding with me are you Luhan?" 
 
She missed home terribly whether she wanted to admit it or not. She missed her family, her friends, and importantly Chanyeol. Through out the whole trip, she wondered what she'd do when Luhan was done with his tour, whether it was move to China or something else. 
 
Luhan shook his head. "I already set everything up. We can go back in Korea in a few months and then we can stay there. I knew you probably missed your family so I—"
 
Luhan couldn't finish when Miyun had squeezed him tightly in a hug. Luhan chuckled as he hugged her back. 
 
"Thank you Luhan." She said planting a soft kiss on his lips. Luhan hummed in response and responded to the kiss, tilting his head further to deepen the kiss. 
 
She really didnt know how lucky she was to be with someone like Luhan. He really knew how to make her smile. And all she had to do now was wait. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're coming back to Korea?" Chanyeol said into the phone. 
 
Miyun squealed and hummed in response. Besides her parents, Chanyeol was the second one she told about Luhan's idea. 
 
They'd be able to go back to Korea and she'd be able to continue her work in Luhan's fathers company. Chanyeol was elated and apparently he was going to back in a few weeks so they soon would be reunited. 
 
"Then I can't wait to see you." Chanyeol chuckled. "And by the way..." She could hear the change in tone in his voice and she became more attentive. 
 
"I am really sorry I haven't been picking up lately. I've just been trying to get things done before I went back.
 
"It's totally fine Chanyeol." Miyun replied. "I know you wanted to do more than be on the phone. I'm expecting to hear all about your travels when we see each other again!" 
 
"Thanks and, Miyun you won't believe everything I— what? Can you hold on a second Yunnie?" Chanyeol said into the phone. 
 
She could hear the phone rustling and Chanyeol speaking to someone. His voice was too faint to hear what he was saying and she could hear laughter and a girl's voice? 
 
Miyun pressed her lips into a thin line as she waited for Chanyeol to come back. 
 
"Sorry Yunnie, I gotta go now. I'll see you in a few weeks. I miss you bye!" He said hastily before hanging up. 
 
Miyun sighed and stuffed her phone back into her pocket. 
 
"Was that Chanyeol again?" Kris asked leaning against the door. Soon Chen and Xiumin came into Luhan's waiting room as they waited for the male to finish his photo shoot. 
 
"Mm.." She mumbled. She knew Chanyeol couldn't have possibly waited for her all this time, he had to eventually get over her. She chose to reject him so why did she feel so...weird when she heard another girl on the phone. 
 
"So you excited to go back to Korea Mimi?" Chen asked taking a seat next to her. 
 
"A lot." She said. She was even more glad to know that Luhan's staff aka her new friends were also coming to Korea to work with him so there would be no goodbyes to anyone. 
 
"This is going to be great." Xiumin said raising his fist. 

Really bad update, I'm sorry xD

next chapter will FINALLY have them reunite after like 5 chapters of random bull. I'm so sorry guys. I'm trying /.\ 

ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T. 

I have to study for exams all this week so before I do, I'll try and update soon before I'm stuck between my books.