oo19

Lost In Paris

PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE. CHECK LAST CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T 


It was three quarters through the movie did Chanyeol realize something was missing. He kept gazing at the door, waiting for something. someone. Miyun.

She had left a while ago and did not return yet. He fumbled with his fingers and kept gazing at the door. Where is she? He looked at the others who didn't seem to be aware she was missing at all. 

Chanyeol took out his phone and scolded himself noticing only so much battery was left. She had left a little less than an hour ago. He knew how long she had gone, so why didn't he go after her earlier? Because his mind told him Miyun was fine and him going after her would only lead her into thinking he liked her and actually enjoyed the kiss, which he did. 

Curse the mind of a young male with feeling insecurities.

Chanyeol groaned and cursed himself for being such a coward. He leaned over and tapped Sehun's shoulder. The younger was fully immersed with the film and did not notice the pounding fist that was ramming itself against his shoulder.

Chanyeol wanted to choke the life out of this kid but instead he got up himself and decided to look for her. He stood up only to get yelled at by the back rows. He looked up at the screen and noticed his giant shadow on the screen. Damn his 186cm of pure man. 

Chanyeol sat back down and now he had gained attention from his friends. Suho looked over curiously to see what Chanyeol was doing but failed to notice Miyun was gone. Kyungsoo on the other hand saw the girl was missing and whispered to his hyung about it.

Suho's eyes widened and began to whisper to get Chanyeol's attention which happened to go back straight towards the door.

"Pssst!" Suho hissed.

No answer.

"PSSST!" Again he tried.

Baekhyun was getting annoyed so he crumpled up his aquarium map and chucked it at Chanyeol only to have it hit a worker that was walking by.

The 6 guys looked at the angered man who was screaming at them to leave and stop disturbing the movie. Chanyeol's jaw dropped as he made out as many French curses he could. The six guys quickly ran out of the theatre and sat on some nearby benches.

"You idiot!" Suho scolded, flicking Chanyeol's head as well as Baekhyun's for being such a terrible aimer. Chanyeol pouted, "What was that for?!"

Suho pinched his nose. "For being deaf and also for not saying Miyun was missing!" 

Chanyeol frowned remembering his best friend was still gone from their sight.

Kai pouted and pulled out his phone, "Let me call her!" He dialed Miyun's number and waited for the ring to happen. 

The five other guys peered at the younger waiting for an answer. Chanyeol nearly fell off his bench when something blared from his bag.

Wow, fantastic baby. DANCE...oooh woo...I wanna dance, dance, dance...

Chanyeol groaned and reached into his bag only to find her phone safely tucked in on the pockets. He swiped his thumb across the screen and looked at the others who seemed equally as annoyed.

"Leave it to Miyun..." He muttered.

Sehun nodded, "Yeah...I know right? I mean Big Bang? Why not EXO?!" He cried. The others looked at their maknae and slapped the back of his head. Sehun pouted rubbing his aching head which had just recieved 6 slaps. One from each member, and another one from Baekhyun who argued SNSD should've been her ringtone.

 

 

The group has been searching for a while now as they called out Miyun's name. So far, no one had seen her and there was never a reply back when her name was shouted.

"Okay, I'm tired of doing this, let's split up. That way we have a better chance of finding her." Chanyeol said. The others nodded and their cell phones in case they found her.

Chanyeol ran up and down the escalators checking each floor the best he could. He didn't leave any section unchecked and with the best of his abilities he tried to describe her.

So far he had no luck.

He constantly checked his phone to see if the others had found her but they seemed to be in the same position he was. 

He thought about having an announcement made for her when he peered over the large pool of sting rays. On the other side of the giant pool, he could see a girl. She was on the ground with her head on her knees. 

Chanyeol squinted. Her long hair, the leather jacket, the long, thin legs. "Miyun." He shouted to himself. He began running to the end of the giant room so he could get to her. "I'm coming!" He said to himself.


Miyun walked around the aquarium and blew a rasberry. Didn't she pass that tank 10 minutes ago or was it that one? She groaned and sat down on a nearby bench. 

She looked around to only see French, only hear French, and no trace of any Koreans. I knew I should've listened to Chanyeol when he was teaching me some...

She huffed and looked up to only see endless tanks of water and fish. She was getting so tired of only seeing fish at this point. "I knew I shouldn't have slipped my phone into Channie's backpack..." She muttered.

She pulled her knees onto the bench and hugged them tightly. She had the worst luck when it came to directions. Not only that, she had a terrible memory and an attention span of a goldfish. Next to all of that, she was stubborn and hated asking directions. (If only she could...)

No wonder Chanyeol was always so protective of her and always kept her close to him to make sure she didn't get lost.

Her heart sank a bit when she thought about all of those times she had gotten lost on their trip already. She never had thought Chanyeol could've been annoyed or angry with her for always straying off. She knows she would if Chanyeol kept straying off away from her. 

Guilt began eating away at her. She never wanted to stray away and cause all the trouble for Chanyeol. She just had a knack for causing trouble which only seemed to stress Chanyeol even more.

Miyun felt something wet hit her thigh. She raised her hand to her face to find that she was crying. Over what? Over the idea she was causing Chanyeol unnecessary stress and more work. 

She rubbed her hand over her cheeks and glided her thumb under her eyes. She let out a sigh and looked around to see if there was any sign she could use to get back. 

She glanced down at her Baby G-shock and frowned realizing the movie was probably over and once again, Chanyeol was probably looking for her, worrying the hell out of his mind about her.

She didn't know why she was being so sensitive all of a sudden. She was always caring and thoughtful about Chanyeol but never once did she cry over it. Not at least until he...kissed her.

Miyun blushed madly thinking about his lips on hers, how perfectly they fit, as cliche as it sounded. 

She thought back to where he said it was meaningless and stupid. How they should forget it. Miyun mentally battled with herself wondering if she actually did want to forget it. In the end, her mind won over her heart and told her if Chanyeol could forget, she could too. 

But easier said than done.

She had felt some spark. It wasn't unnoticeable and she was almost positive Chanyeol felt it too...but the way he reacted said otherwise. 

She sighed and got off from the bench, rubbing the back of thighs from sitting too long. She began walking. No where in particular but she had to bump into someone she knew in a matter of time. The aquarium wasn't that big.

 

 

She took a few turns, left and right. She went up and down escalators hoping to find something. Anything. 

She had walked for about 15 minutes only to find her right back to where she started, more fish tanks but this time she was at a section with a giant pool of sting rays swimming around. She watched as friends and family stepped inside the pool letting the rays swim around their feet. They looked happy.

Crashing onto the ground she couldn't hold it in anymore. The strong Miyun was breaking down. Chanyeol was probably wracking his brains looking for her, the gang was probably getting worried too. She could only imagine how worried they were and it made her feel guilty.

Mixed with some of her guilt tears were emotional tears. Tears that came from her heart. She wanted to deny the fact that those tears came from the fact Chanyeol easily forgot the special moment they shared whether it was spontaneous or not. Miyun was almost sure she felt something but she decided to be like Chanyeol and push it away.

She ran her wet fingers across her cheeks attempting to wipe away the tears running down but it was no use. She was a bumbling mess now.

The great Park Miyun crumbled.

In between her sobs, she swore to herself. That this would be the last time she'd break down. Ever. 

Her warm tears rolled down her cheeks when she felt a presence bend down in front of her. 

"Miyun?" A sweet voice filled her ears. It brought her comfort and she could feel the pain slowly go away. 

Chanyeol? She thought as his sweet voice rang in her ears.

"Why are you crying?" 

She looked up but it was no use since her vision was blurred from her tears. She found his soft fingers pressing against her cheek wiping them away. In between tears, she could make out his soft smile, a smile that brought her a lot of comfort and made her forget about everything.

"It's okay now, because I found you." She felt his arms wrap around her body as he sat next to her. She leaned her head against his chest. She could make out his soft heart beat. A heart that only beat for her.


BAAAM DOUBLE UPDATE. It's 5:28 lol...But with this story...once I write a chapter...I NEED TO LIKE CONTINUE IT XD

It was sad writing Miyun as she broke down considering she's such a strong person.../le sigh. 

okay I'm gonna go attempt to sleep now.