oo29

Lost In Paris

Miyun felt herself fall onto something soft. She opened her eyes and saw herself sprawled across Chanyeol's lap as he snapped his reins to back away from Miyun's horse.

She lied there awkwardly as Chanyeol waited for her horse to calm down before grabbing onto its reins and pulling it along as they trotted towards the stable.

Chanyeol secretly glanced down time to time and blew a rasberry. What am I suppose to do with you, you pabo?! You were lucky i was behind you or you would've been stomped to death. He shuddered at the thought and scolded himself for thinking of something so gruesome. 

Miyun felt him shiver and looked up to see him staring straight ahead. She huffed as she dangled across his lap on her stomach. 

Once they got to the ranch, Chanyeol lifted her off his lap onto the ground and he soon followed after. Miyun was dragged to a hay bale to sit as he tied up the horses. She kicked her feet in the air when she saw his shadow. 

He lifted her face and frowned. She looked at him and blushed realizing she was probably going to get a scolding now. But then she realized something. Was he following me?

"Chanyeol?" She asked nervously as he brushed off her legs which had collected dust and hay. He hummed in response.

"Were you following me....?" 

He looked up and blushed. She smiled to herself when she saw the pink creep to his cheeks. He could never stay mad at me for long...

"I take your blushing face as a yes?" She teased. She instantly shut when she saw Chanyeol walking back to his horse. "Wait! Channie!" She shouted as she chased after him.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him back from leaving her. She stared at his side profile since he refused to look at her. She tip toed up and kissed his cheek unexpectedly. She even surprised herself when she pressed her lips onto his smooth skin.

She pulled away and saw his pale cheek turn a deep shade of red. She lightly brushed her fingers against her own cheek and found her skin hot. Why the heck did I do that for...

He turned to look at her with surprised eyes. 

She covered her cheeks with her hands and bowed. "S-Sorry...I...I just wanted to say thanks for that Chanyeol. You saved my back there."

He lightly chuckled. She would say something in a time like this. He rubbed the back if his head and smiled softly, "You know how much trouble you get in without me." He joked.

She nodded, "Yeah but that's what best friends are for right?"

Best friend. Ouch. Chanyeol nodded. "Right." He said disappointed. 

"Miyun?" They heard a voice call out. 

Miyun turned around and instantly the heavens opened up and the angels began to sing. "OPPA!" She shouted. Luhan chuckled as he ran towards her and giving her an affectionate hug, "Hey Mimi~"

Luhan turned towards Chanyeol. "Hi Chanyeol."

Chanyeol didn't say anything and just nodded at the older. Miyun noticed the tension between the two and rubbed the nape of her neck. "Oppa! You're here now!"

Luhan smiled and pinched her cheek, "Of course. Ready to go? My car is running outside." 

Her eyes grew wide and nodded. She turned to Chanyeol, "Channie, I'm going to go now. I will be home later okay? Bye!" She chirped before walking off with Luhan.

Chanyeol waited til he saw Luhan's black car go out of sight before kicking a hay bale in front of him resulting in the bale hitting against a fence and breaking to pieces, showering hay everywhere.

"AISH!" He screamed.


"I'll be really quick okay Lulu? TV is right there and there should be some food in the mini fridge!" Miyun chirped as she grabbed the dress in her hand and walked towards the bathroom.

She heard Luhan laugh and yell okay before turning on the TV. She quickly got a shower running and cleansed herself since she smelt like grass and horses. 

After showering, she dried her hair before blow drying it straight. She ran her fingers through her straight hair and smiled at how her hair turned out. 

She threw on the dress and fixed it accordingly. She stared in the mirror, noticing how it brought out her milky skin and made her look delicate and fragile. Opposite of normal Miyun who hated wearing dresses but if it was for Luhan, she'd be willing to wear a full on ball gown everywhere she went.

She applied light makeup; some blush, a peachy lip color and eyeliner. After adjusting her hair and dress, she sighed contently. "Well...I think I look decent." She mumbled. 

She opened the door and stepped into the room to find Luhan sprawled on the bed. She giggled softly at his position. He was lying on his back with his head hanging upside down from the bed. His gorgeous styled hair dangled from the bed. His face was focused on the TV. Because he was stretching, his white t-shirt rose up his body, revealing some of his soft, defined abs. She blushed and coughed.

She saw Luhan notice her and ran to him the moment he slipped from the bed and landed on his head. 

"Auuugh..." He moaned. 

Miyun helped him up onto he bed and fixed his hair. "What just happened?" 

Luhan blushed and rubbed his head. "You just looked so pretty and I got off guard by how beautiful you are." He smirked. Miyun groaned and rubbed the place on his head that he landed on and kissed it softly. "Pabo..."

Luhan blushed and smiled. "It's true." Miyun blushed deeply before getting up and grabbing her clutch. Luhan soon followed after and linked his arms with her. 

They exitted the hotel and went into Luhan's car. She buckled herself in and looked at Luhan who was smiling at her tenderly. "Ready to know why Paris is called the City of Love?"


Chanyeol arrived home around 8 and threw his things onto his bed along with a bag of take out. He took a quick shower before heading to the beds to eat and watch TV. 

He opened his box of take out and ate hungrily. 

The day had been long. After Miyun left, he rode all the way back to the lake where they continued their ride around the country side for an hour. Then they went back to the stables and took an hour bus ride home. Overall, Chanyeol was just exhausted.

He finished his fried rice and wiped his mouth. He took a sip of his soda when his phone rang.

He eyed the caller ID wearily. "Hello?

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL, WHY IS MIYUN WITH LUHAN HUH?!" 

Chanyeol winced. "Sehun calm down." He rubbed his ear. "Why? Do you see them?"

"See them?! Of course I do you idiot."

Chanyeol frowned. "Yah! Who are you to talk to your hyung like that huh?"

"Sorry hyung but really. I thought you really liked her, I would've thought you'd hold onto her, not let her go to another guy." Sehun's voice grew softer. "I just don't like seeing her with someone that's not you. It's not right. They're currently at the Eiffel Tower right now. Since Kai hyung wanted to go to the tower, I came along and I saw them. Kai didn't see them and I chose not to tell him."

Chanyeol frowned even deeper thinking of Miyun and Luhan at the top of the tower gazing over the city. He felt his heart break a lot. It hurt and felt like hundreds of needles were stabbing him.

"Oh okay Hunnie. Thanks for telling me but Miyun can make her own choices..." His voice trailed off.

"Hyung, you're hurting yourself. I got to go now so bye. I'll talk to you later." Sehun hanged up but Chanyeol kept the phone to his ear. 

"I really am Sehun. You have no idea." Chanyeol said painfully as he gripped the spot over his heart. "No idea how much it's hurting."


Chanyeol heard the door click open and he set down the TV remote. Miyun came into the room and smiled at him before putting her things down and heading to the bathroom.

She was silent. Odd?

He heard the water run and waited for her to come back out. This time, she came out dressed in a big blue t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts she stole from him a few years back when he was scrawny and skimpy.

Still no word from her. Chanyeol thought maybe something went wrong? He watched her as she silently got a water and drank it before sliding into his bed. She poked his cheek and smiled. "Hi Channie~" she chirped.

He tilted his head and poked her back. "Hi Yunnie." He smiled as she stuck her tongue at him about her nickname. 

He opened his arms and welcomed her to his embrace. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. He slid down onto the bed so that they'd both be lying down.

Inside him, curiosity was getting the best of him. Why was she so calm and quiet? Did something had happen? Did Luhan hurt her? Was she hiding her pain? "Miyun?"

She hummed in response but kept her eyes closed. "Mmm?"

He gulped nervously before tightening his grip. "How did your date go?"

He noticed her eyes fluttered open. She smiled widely before blushing, "Good."

Good? That's it? "Oh?" He asked. She nodded against his chest and shut her eyes again. "Did anything big happen?"

He grew nervous when she opened her eyes again and stared at him. He noticed pink creeping around her cheeks. He hit his lip, trying to deny the sparkle he saw in her eye. "Y-yah! Well?"

She blushed harder and nodded. "Luhan asked me to be his girlfriend." She was so embarrassed and giddy, she hid her face into his chest before giggling.

Chanyeol felt like dying right there. "A-And you said..."

Miyun popped up and giggled. "Yes." She completely lost it and hugged Chanyeol tighter as his grip loosened. "Chanyeol! You don't know how happy I am right now! I think I'm the happiest girl on Earth." She squealed. She kissed his cheek before smiling, "I'll tell you about it tomorrow morning, but for now, let's sleep."

She nuzzled her face into his chest before sleeping. He waited for her to fall asleep.

"I'll tell you about it tomorrow morning." Chanyeol smiled bitterly as he glanced down her peaceful face. "Don't. I don't want to hear it."


OKAY OKAY, BEFORE YOU GUYS KILL ME...

Actually, I have nothing to say. #YEOLO

LOL~ Hope you enjoyed/hated this update :3 XD Goodnight or Goodmorning or whatever~ I'll be heading to bed now <3 xoxo

I hit over 100 subbies OTL~ thank you all so much ^-^ you guys probably don't even know how happy it makes me when I get a bunch of comments from you guys <3 Thank you everyone for supporting me. 

Also thank you to those who upvoted:

Luussjje 
Pirateroll 
baekyeol- 
Floqkpop 
Jonghyun321 
chanyeolbby 
androangel 
ExplodingCupcakes12 
baconfries 
BAP_ramyun 
JolaPeace 
Adaluz 
hellomilktea
 
<3