My ideal girl

One month to live

Min Hyoung Jin:

Walking over to Thunder I notice a girl skip off into the distance. His head turns sharply to face me and I grin politely. He leans back against the bench that lies near the cherry blossum trees. He sighs loudly and looks to the space next to him, allowing a space large enough for me. I place my hand onto the back and look at him with a smirk. I jump up and over, landing my bottom onto the seat. I look up at him and see the astonishment in his eyes. "EH?! Why do you always show me off?!"

"Meh, I do not. I was just sitting down, so sit.." I pat lightly onto the space next to me, signalling him to sit and he does.

"Long time since I've last hung out with you ... I've missed you heaps.. why didn't you call me?!" He whines loudly and the passing girls look at me bizarrely. "Great! Another bunch of girls think I'm gay.." I mutter loudly.

"EH?! You're cheating on me already?! I knew something was going on!" He folds his arms crossed and pouts at me like a girl. "Oh, stop being such a pansy..." I change my mind and turn to face him directly into the eyes. "You knew this wouldn't work out the day it started.. I'm sorry!"

"Eh.. I didn't think you'd actually join in," he says surprised and he unlocks his arms with wide eyes. "Anyway, how've you been Jin? I haven't talked to you in ages!" Thunder makes himself comfortable and sinks down in the bench looking up at Jin. "Well Jinster?"

"Tch, I've been okay.. oh but I met this one chick, Han; she loves to read books and all this crap, but anyway she's really nice. I think I might just ask her out soon..." I feel a small slap on my arm and I look over to Thunder. "Eh, what?"

"What about Nami? I thought you were... well obsessed about her!" His face turns serious and he hits me on the back of the head. "I don't like this book reading girl. I do not approve of this relationship!" He folds his arms and looks at me crossed.

"E-EH?! B-But dad! I really like her!" I yell and chuckle and I wait for his laugh. A small grin appears from the corner of his lip and he laughs lightly. "AHAH! I knew you'd laugh..."

"S-shut up!" He clears his throat and regains his focus, looking at me seriously once again. "L-like I was saying. I don't like this girl and never will! For all I know.. she could read.. well stupid books! And I'm not letting my cousin go out with some girl that reads stupid books. That is my decision... I mean what happened with Nami?" He whimpers lightly and laughs afterwards.

"She actually reads difficult english books.."

"I-I DON'T CARE! J-just tell me what happened between you and Nami.." He says more softly and i squint my eyes at him, trying to gain an idea as to why he wants to know. "T-that girl that was walking away from you was Nami.. wasn't it?"

".. and if it was? You don't like her anymore, you'd rather talk to book reading girl!"

"Tch, come on.. I was joking when I said I liked her.. come on Thunder. L-look.. I don't know if I like Nami or not okay?!" I give in and he turns to me and a gleam of happiness in his eyes. He flashes a smile at me and i chuckle. "Hm, how do you know you don't like her anymore?"

"I-I don't know.. loss of feeling I suppose?" My voice heightens and he examines me closely. "Look, I just don't know!"

"Alright then... does that mean I can ask her out?" I hit him hardly on the head and he squints with the impact. "O-okay I was joking! I have a girlfriend alright! I'd never cheat on her!"

"Man, you're so whipped." I laugh teasingly and he pouts.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Maybe because it's true..?" I suggest and he gives me a pathetic smile.

"Or maybe it's because everyone is jealous of my commitment! Tch, I knew you'd be jealous of her!" I look at him bizarrely and he takes my hand. "I can't be with you... yet."

"Very funny... but I'm not gay."

"Not yet you're not..." He grabs his bag and pulls something out. It's a small plastic square with english written on it. "Guess where I got this! Guess!"

"Far, how many do you have?!" I walk over and inspect his bag, there are a bunch of condoms iin his bag and he smirks at me. "How many girls do you sleep with?!"

"NONE! The only girl I'd sleep with is my girlfriend!" He yells into my ear and I look at him bizarrely.

"I get it.. man you're whipped.." He puts the condoms away and gives me a stupid look.

"Why is everyone calling me that?"

"I don't know.." I say sarcastically and give him a dumb look. "Maybe because it's true!"

He shoves me lightly and laughs. "You're just jealous that I have a girl. You haven't even dated anyone since you've met Nami!"

"So, remember Sara? You cheated on you're girlfriend in Korea man.." I say firmly and he burst out laughing.

"Gosh you're gullible. Sara's my cousin!" He laughs wierdly and sits onto the top of the bench, heightening himself. "I'd never cheat on her..."

"Eh.. is being in a relationship that great.. I mean the only reason I stopped is because I guess I've been waiting for my type-.."

"Which is Nami..?" He smiles at me and I hit his leg.

"N-no! Okay kind of..." I mumble and he sits down to my level, looking at me directly into the eyes. His interest on the topic rises and the eargerness comes out. "So then whose you're type?"

"What?" I say in a high pitched tone and shake my head. "What type?"

"Yeah, like you're ideal type of girl. Mine is obvious but what's yours?! You never tell me so go, shoot.." He looks at me with  great excitement and bends down like a gossiping house wife. "Hm... my ideal type of girl? She has to be cute.. or pretty but I don't mind if she's kind of ugly. As long as she's there for me. And I want her to be optimistic and caring. A girl who knows what she wants but needs help along the way so that I can be there for her... Adventurous and loves to go out. One whom I can teach new things too. She's easily impressed and is cute when she's angry... that's my ideal girl."

"Hmm, I see... you've just described Nami.." Thunder says with a thinking face then he turns to me."Nami huh? I KNEW IT!"

"N-NO! SHE'S NOTHING LIKE NAMI! She has to like punk music.. an-and she has to be able to ride a bike and have a tatoo on h-her ba-bak aan-and and-.." I feel Thunder's hand on my shoulder and he looks at me wierdly.

"Don't worry.. you're secrets safe with me." He walks off as the bell rings, disppearing into the crowd of students. I sit here and think... Nami huh?

__________________________________________________

The next chapter is going to be called : My Ideal Guy ! :)

muhaha, i mite not be updating a lot becos i have another fanfic to write out, you can read it by going to my page and looking at my stories ; Man of the Relationship    ; staring Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK !

Thank you for reading ! :]

oh and Nana_kudo.. haunt me in my dreams.. ? ><"