Thoughts

One month to live

Nami:

I hope Yuki had fun yesturday with Thunder and Ice. I mean the only reason he went was because I asked him to... funny how he gives in to me so easliy.

"OI, NAMI! WAKE UP AND STOP DROOLING ON MY ING SHIRT!" Yuki screams and I flinch almost falling off my chair but I catch my balance. He moves his chair to the side making sure that our's can't connect. His hair leans to the side and he tilts his head away from me as if I have rabies or something...

"I-I wasn't sleeping! I was just thinking about  you, when you went-"

"WHAT?! Y-you were thinking about me...? I know that you like me but keep those erted thoughts in your head!" he says and shifts away from me, making the whole class pay attention to us. "God, your so erted! Thinking about me at school... I think I just found a new low for you..."

"HEY! I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU!" I scream and luckily the teacher stepped out of class to allow us to do group work. I lift my hands to my waist and glare at him but he shifts his head as if I'm some kind of convicted e. "I-I wasn't... I SWEAR!"

"Then why were you leaning against me and drooling! It's not cool, you know! Stalking me then thinking about me?! WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WERE THINKING! FOR ALL YOU COULD BE HAVING FANTASIES ABOUT ME!"  he screams but I see the smirk hidden underneath his whimpering act. His eyes dart away from me as I inspect him from his feet to head.

The students around us start to laugh at me and I spin around and give glares to them. "WHAT GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?! THEN SAY IT!" I sceam and one of them stands up clearing his throat and his friends keep cheering on so say something../

"Yeah, i got something to say... I'm not saying that! No you say it I'm not saying it! She's gonna go all pysco and kill me!" says the guy who stands up and his friend rolls his eyes and gets up.

"You get wet dreams about Yuki lately?" he says and everyone laughs even more at me and I hear Yuki holding in his laugh. I turn to face him, his jaw clenched up and his breathing increasing in an abnormal way.

"I DONT THINK ABOUT YOU IN ANY UAL WAY!" I scream but he justs gives me a look and raises his finger in the air signalling that I've said something wrong.

"THEN WHY DROOL OVER ME?! WHAT DID YOU WANT TO EAT ME INSTEAD?!" he yells and avoids eye contact with me. The other students in the class laugh at his jokes but I ignore them.

"YEAH CAUSE I'M TOTALLY GOING TO EAT YOU!" I say sarcastically and he lifts his head to look at me. He points his finger at himself and gives a questioning face.

"Ohhh, so then you "were" thinking about me ually?! Were you on top or was I... or were you me?" he asks and the students laugh even more and the adrenaline rushes through me. I feel the fustration reaching my limits and the clenching of my muscles going tighter.

"Yuki... stop teasing me!"

"I'm not teasing you! I'm just saying, thinking about people like that isn't the healthiest of habits!" he counter argues and I clench my hands into fists catching his attention. "W-wait... you're going to hit me?! Should I take off my shirt now or you going to me after?"

"ARGH I HATE YOU!" I scream and I lift my arm into the air and bring it down to his face, hitting him right under the eye.

"DAAAHHHHHH!"

The silence continues and no one speaks. The only noise in the classroom in Yuki, rubbing his cheek. When the bell rings some students start to mumer and avoid me. They laugh silently and leave the classroom taking what just occured and spreading it into rumors...

"What the was that for? IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE! NO NEED TO TAKE IT TO HEART," he screams and he packs up his books with one hand still on his cheek. I feel my cheeks burning up with each second that is spent standing frozen. The adrenaline rush slowly fades away and the pain in my chest burns up a little but I pay no attention to it. "Stay the hell away from me..."

"W-wait Yuki..." I respond and he turns to face me with his eyes eviling me. "Can I hand out with you today...?" I say in my sweetish tone but he continues to pack up his books ignoring my request. I feel the anger welling up in me and I grap his bag and walk to the door. "Fine then don't hang with me, I'll just take this. But if you want it back.. you have to sit with me this lunch!" I bolt out of the classroom leaving him dumbfounded.

I hear small footsteps behind me, with each second they get louder and louder. Loud angry breathing sneaks up from behing but I ignore it by continuing to walk off. The person then grasps my shoulder and drags me into an empty classroom.

~ Fifteen mintues later ~

"FASTER HARDER, KEEP GOING! Ohhh keep pushing it, harder baby!" he screams and begins to him lips. I slide my hand down my side and look at him with glared eyes.

"Want me to keep going or not?" I say and I stop pushing the desks forward towards the wall. "Seriously Jin, your a jerk."

"Oh, I was joking. I just like the way you push it baby! HARD AND FAST!" he jokes and I pick up the my bag and Yuki's.

"I'm going, finished your detention yourself!" I yell and he puts his hands up innocently into the air.

I open the doors of the classroom and find myself in the corridor. I hear Jin's whining but ignore it. I start to walk until I hear I hear a loud cough. I turn around to see Yuki's face inches away from mine. His breath touching my nose and his eyes piercing into me. I try to move back but the tension of his eyes glue me to the spot.

"Were you having in there or a gorrilla?" he says and he breaks the tension allowing me to shift back further away from him. I look at his cheek to see a purple bruise that hovers on the surface of his skin. "Seriously, have in your own time... AT HOME." He grabs his bag from my hand and walks off, brushing past me.

"HEY WAIT!" I scream and I follow behind him. "I-I wasn't doing anything in there, it was my friend!"

"Ohh, I see... so your one of "those" girls..." he jokes and turns to face me passing a wink. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone..."

"N-No... god nevermind I don't know why I bother."

We make our way to the cherry blossum trees and sit down. I sit right in front of him blocking his view of the field. The breeze blows softly and I see it brushing through his hair. Some of the cherry blossums fall onto us and I look up and see some of the sunlight shining down onto the green grass whilst we sit in the shade of the tree.

"Move, before I take my fist and shove it down your throat," he demands but I don't budge and he looks at me surprised.

"You move before i shove my foot up your !" I yell back but he justs smiles seductively.

"I actually don't mind that option..." he says and he leans over to me and I feel his soft breath brushing on my lips. "Or you could do what you were doing in that classroom to me."

I lean back and give him a glare but he justs chuckles at me. I take out a small medical packet I have in my bag and look at his bruise. Taking a cotton ball, I apply some medical liquor to it and cuff his chin with my hand.

"Wah, what are you doing?" he says softly and he flinches back at the touch of my hand but I roughly pull him back. "A-ahh, stop it."

"Keep still before I give your bruise a friend..." I say and I dab the cotton ball gently to the bruise and he relaxes himself by leaning forward allowing me to support his upper body. "Gosh your heavy!" I yelp and I drop him, he falls onto my and his face lands onto my stomach.

"See, this is why I don't trust you with stuff like this. Just leave the bruise, I'll live... god" he says and he sits up. He takes a small bento box from his bag and opens it. Inside there's rice with a side dish of pork.

"You really going to eat just rice and pork? Here eat some of mine too!" I interrupt and pull out a red bento box filled with rice, tempura and sashimi. "Eat some you jerk," I say and I grab some a tempura with chopsticks lifting it to his mouth.

"I can feed my self! Stop it...." I cut him off by shoving the tempura into his mouth and his eyes pop open.

"Well, is it good?! TELL ME YOU JERK!" I scream and he swallows it down whilst facing away from me. "TELL ME!"

"No it tastes like crap..." he says and I take a piece of sashimi and shove it into his mouth almost causing him to choke.

"Argh, I hope you die!" i say but he chews it happily and smiles.

Something about me and him spending time together like this gives me a fluttering feeling in my chest. It makes me smile knowing that I can hang with him and say whatever I want... but still, I want more than just that.

Yuki Sakou:

~ After school ~

I sit walk home quietly making sure that Nami can't see me so that I can walk alone. I reach the outer beach boundaries and I know I'm safe her intruding on me. The soft breeze slowly brushes past my uniform ruffling my shirt and hair. I stand on the edge of the cement, knowing that if i were to lose balance... I would fall onto the sand of the beach.

It's been two weeks since I met Nami... and two weeks since I decided to end everything. Should I really kill myself, I have Nami, Thunder and Ice now... but theres still someone missing. What should I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading~~! And if you want you can vote for if you want him to end his life or not... WHAT WILL HAPPEN !

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I kind of did, the bit with Jin is just someting i felt like adding. XD

but please post comments cos i like to read your opinions of the story :)

oh and is it just me or are my chapters getting longer ?!