I love girls, girls i do adore

One month to live

Ice:

What have I done?

The words scramble around in my head over and over. The intense feeling taking over my body as I attempt to stay awake. The balls of sweat forming in my palms and I wipe them against my bed sheets. I shake my head side to side and my head flinches up as Makino dashes into my room bursting through the door.

"M-Makino, how was your date?" I say trying to act normal but all I can sense is the tension in the room building. "Well, how was it?"

"It was... it was your fault!" she screams lightly and runs over to me pushing me onto the bed. She towers over me and throws a empty coke can at me. "I'm telling."

I pick up the coke can and every memory of her returns. The memories still haunt me from three years ago. I grasp the coke can tightly as memroies flash into my head in an instant, the sweat on my palms increase and I drop the can onto the ground. Makino's eyes dart to my direction and tears well up in her eyes.

"I'm going to tell everyone what happened to her!" she screetches and the words don't leave my head.

"W-wait, what? Y-you promised that if-if I got you and date and all you wouldn't tell... you can't!" I argue but I see the anger fill her eyes and her hands clench up into fists. I feel my throat closing and the sweat drip from my forehead. "Please, Makino... I'm your brother..."

"No you're not. You're just an adopted failure! Mummy and daddy shouldn't have ever adopted you, everything is your fault! If you were never here everyone would be happy..." she continues to shout at me and my head drops to face the ground. I take in every word that comes from her lips but the last few words hurt the most. "If you weren't here... she would still be alive today."

Thunder:

I wish Sun ye was here to keep me company, allowing me to say my silly jokes without being scrutinized by people with their gazes. I mean how long does it take to fit into a place like this. The most fun I've had here is with Jin... Yuki was okay except for the part where he sprint off. I should invite him out again, I don't know why I want to... there's just something very uncanny about that guy.

I stand up stretching out all my limbs and the breeze from the open window brushes into my hair. I punch out my arms flexing for a bit until I open my eyes wider to see my teacher's eyes darting at my direction. His eyes roll back and he lets out a big sigh.

"Thunder, sit down. You really are just a havoc in my class..." he mumbles and he walks over in my direction. The rest of the class watch and he notices their eyes glaring at him from every direction. "Everyone, open page sixteen of your books and do the work for the rest of the lesson yeah?"

The rest of the class nod and start to get their books out, the ruffling of the pages continue and some students start to chatter in the background but the teacher doesn't seem to mind.

"Now, Thunder... I know that I've been soft on you about the rules but this...?" he says in a disappointing tone.

"Sir, I now the hair colour may look... well it's not part of school code and all but I mean, don't I look good?" I mutter and send a quick wink but the teacher ignores me whilst walking over to the window. "S-sir, you hearing me?"

"Thunder... do your parents even let I mean, I know it suits you and all but really, this?" he turns to me and shakes his head softly.

"Sir, I have a note from my parents... they let me, to be honest they couldn't care less," I mutter and take out a note with my parents signature. He scans the note from top to bottom.

"Alright, I suppose I could write you out a note about this... "style" of yours, but this is the last time. ANY other uniform that's incorrect and I won't let it slip," he says and I grab the note from his hand sliding it into my pocket.

"Thanks sir, you truly are a good teacher," I say but all he does it send a quick sigh and rolls his eyes to the right, ignoring me. I think I've finally got to him...

~ After school ~

Walking out of the school corridor I can't help but notice how nice the cherry blossums look at this time of the year. I wish she was here, we could of enjoyed them together...

"What are you doing?" says a voice and I turn to see Yuki. "Sorry about yesturday, had to go... brother got mad at me..."

"No worries man, hey since we didn't get to hang yesturday why not today?" I say in a suggestive tone.

"... whatever."

"So, that's a yes! Alright but tonight is my pick and I choose the beach, since it's kind of hot today it'll be the best spot to pick up a girl for you yeah?"

"Um sure, whatever... but I kind of owe someone a day out, so can I invite someone?" he asks and I'm surprise that he even has friends.

"Sure man, there more the better."

Yuki:

Since I ditched Thunder yesturday Nami forced me to go out with him again. She told me I should invite some guys out with me, she tells me I should "make friends" with more people... I don't even know why I give in to her.

"Hey Ice, my and Thunder are going to the beach. Come." I say and he doesn't reply. He just tags along with us as we walk to the beach.

"So, Ice... you got a girlfriend, or is Yuki the only bachelor here?" Thunder asks with a huge grin.

"What's with your hair? Don't you get in trouble?" Ice asks ignoring his questions. "I mean it's white as..."

"True I have noticed, whats with the sudden change in hair colour..." I ask but he doesn't seem to mind. His hair really does stand out, the colour and contrast is so different but it suits him. It has a cream-ish tint to it and it gives him a softer appeal... but he's still annoying.

"Oh, this? I just wanted to try something different... and I want to surprise my girlfriend," he chuckles and his hand through his hair. "So, Ice... bachelor or not?"

"I don't have a girlfriend... now that I think about it I haven't had one in a while..." he says surprised with himself. Thunder runs up to him and swings his arm around Ice's neck, smiling at him with opportunity in his eyes.

"I can help. Trust me, I know the heart of a girl when I see one! I'm kind of like a guru back in Korea..."

"Yup, a guru of attracting guys men... remember when you tried to pick me up yesturday?" I joke and he lets go of Ice and clings onto my arm staring into my eyes. He lifts his leg and places it around my waist.

"Of course I remember stud ... it's a shame you left so early yesturday, we didn't get to finish "our business" together..." he says seductiviely and I decide to play along to see Ice's expression.

"Oh, we did finish. It's a shame you finished so quick, would have been better if you could of lasted longer... in and out ..." I say and I turn to face Ice who shakes his head.

"You guys are such idiots... I'd bang your heads to-..." he stops when he just noticed what he said, giving Thunder an "innuendo" tagling chance and Thunder's head turns immediately.

"Oh, you know what I "banged' yesturday." he says to me and I push him off but he just chuckles.

"OKAY. That's too far... gosh Thunder."

~ Later at the beach ~

We arrive at the beach and the first thing that Thunder notices is the girls playing volley ball in their bikinis. I watch as they jump high up and theres really one thing I'm looking at...

"OHHH, Yuki... you're into "those" huh? Tsk tsk, who knew that you out of all people were a et.." says Thunder and I walk over to him hitting him on the head with the back of my palm.

"OI, shut the up. I was just... observing the game is all, gosh."

I look away from the girls and focus my attention over to a group of guys, about the age of seventeen. They start to harrass a girl, she blushes and looks away. She tries to turn them down but they pick her up and start to drag her to their car. Some of them hold bottles of alcohol in their hand and they laugh as she struggles to free herself from their grasps. The tallest of them, looks at her seductively and his lips. He attemps to kiss her but she shakes her head so he gets the attention of her neck. He kisses her hardly with force and I hear her scream but the other guy places his hand firmly on .

"Oi, Thunder look." I say pointing at the girl.

"W-wha-... , lets go help her before they freaking her!" he says catching Ice's attention.

The three of use run over and pull two of the girls off her. She lets out a loud scream and I see that there are only four of them. I grab taller one whilst Ice and Thunder go for the other three. He looks at me and pins me up against his car. "This is none of your ing business! So get the hell out of here before I take my fist and shove it down your throat!" he says with a intimadating face.

I push him off me and swing my arm up into fighint position. "You made this my ing business so leave before I shove my foot up your ing ," I say and I throw a punch at him hitting him right on the nose. I feel the adrenaline rush through my viens and the pain shooting to my knuckles. He falls to the ground and I hastily pick him up, throwing punches at his face. The blood slowly drops off my hand and I see him attempting to say something. I stop throwing punches and give him a second to answer.

"! STOP HITTING ME! I-I'll go okay?!" he gets up and runs into the car. The other three guys follow him and I spin around looking for the girl that was there mear minutes ago.

"Yuki, calm down... I told her to go home and she ran off whilst you were busy murdering that guy," Ice says and his attention is interrupted by the blood on my knuckles.

"HEY! He wasn't doing all the work, just one look at me and they ran, I mean look at me... aren't I just stunning?" he says and he lifts his hand to his chest posing whilst pouting his lips. "I mean look at these muscles!"

"Yup, they ran because of your gay aura. One look and BAM! They ran off," Ice jokes and he laughs as Thunder continues to try and flex his muscles.

"Oh yeah, one look at you and I'm sure they'll never turn gay again!" I laugh with Ice and Thunder gives me a wink running over to me.

"I don't care if they're not gay... as long as I have you honey poo!"

"OKAY... honey poo, that's a new low for you," I say and I shake my head lightly at him.

The three of us laugh together until two girls walk up to us giggling. They look as if they are Korean, with their big eyes and pale faces.

"I-I was wonder... do you know where the Kiwon Hotel is... sir?" the cuter one says softly and Ice steps up to them.

"Oh, the Kiwon Hotel is just ab-"

"Wait, wait, wait let me handle this... " Thunder stands up and pushes Ice to the side. He starts to speak Korean to the two girls and they giggle polietly passing whispers to one another as he continues to talk to them.

"Do I even want to know what he's saying...?" I whisper to Ice and he just smirks to me and pushes me forward. "U-um, Thunder... stop freaking flirting with the girls, your boyfriends going to be angry..." I say and I hear Ice in the background whining.

"Fine then mister I like flirting with girls, go shoot," he says giving in and he pushes me towards them. They start to giggle when I have attempt to smile.

"Oh, it's over there." I say and they look at me examining me until they see the blood on my knuckles. They run off screaming and clutching one another. "God, what a ing day... shouldn't have came out today..." I mumble under y breath.

"Aww, you scared them off with the blood. Too bad, I was hooking them up with you two..." Thunder mumbles and Ice slaps him on the back of the head.

"Shut up dickface, let's get out of here."

"AHH, don't hit me it's mean. Oh and Yuki, you should be glad you came... you saved a girl from being well, ... Look, just be glad you came. Those girls adored you!" he says and he tosses him arm onto my back.

"I almost forgot to ask, whats with you and always going on about girls?" Ice says out of nowhere and he lookst at Thunder with weary eyes.

Thunder stands there and his smile fades away into a grin. "Er, um... I guess I'll tell you. I have a girlfriend which you guys probably picked up yeah?" he says in an completely different tone. He had a soft tone and his face seemed to finally match his hair colour. A light soft look that was trusting and calming.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious that you have a girlfriend..." Ice says and he leans onto the metal bar that stretches along the concrete. He stares out to the sea and Thunder and I join him. We all avoid eye contact knowing that something "corny" will happen. I feel the wind coming from the water brush through my hair and the cold setting in. The blood on my knuckles start to dry up but I ignore it.

"My girlfriend... she's in a coma, and she has been for sometime. I would visit her everyday and well my parents realised the affect it had on my grades or something... anyway I'm not the best boyfriend in the world. I would always show up late, sometimes I wouldn't even show up. I always seem to be forgetting our anniversary and everything..." he continues and I can tell by his voice how hard it is for him to tell us this. "I always seemed to be treating her like crap and one day I wondered why she was with me right? I was a jerk and all. Then she got into an accident and I suppose that's kind of how I came to be like this today. I always show the respect to girls and everything..." he says and I feel the anger welling up in me.

"I love girls... girls I do adore...." says Ice and they both smiles and laugh but I don't join in. "Anyway I have to get going, what about you Yuki?"

"Whatever, I'll go home later..." I mutter and Ice leaves jogs off into the distance.

"I better get home too, I doubt anyone will bother you with the blood on your fists..." Thunder says cheerirly and he walks off running.

The winds increase and I feel the temperature getting colder. It wraps around me and I shiver causing the pain in my knuckles to speed up, pumping the blood through my chest.

His realtionship with his girlfriend... it reminds me of her. Everyday I hear corny stories, see relatioships and it pains me. I'm not jealous or anything but I used to wish that I had that type of commitment. I dont know if I want that anymore because... after she left everything seems to have left with her. I just wish everything was like how it was then... three years ago. I miss her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading ~! i hope you liked the chapter, the is coming up soon ~~ so be aware !

I hope you like the story and dont hesistate to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism :D

THANK YOU FOR READING ~~!