Getting to know everyone

One month to live

Nami:

“Why’d you… why did you want to jump off that bridge?” He just stands there glaring towards the ground ignoring my concerns.He turns his head to me and looks directly into my eyes.

“Why did you bother saving me?”

“I- saved you because you were about to jump off the bridge… I-I was being nice”

“Nice? Huh! Look, just leave me alone and nothing will come of it. You don’t know me and I don’t know you, okay?”

I inspect him from head to toe. He has nice brown eyes and a smile that could kill to be honest. He has black hair that would probably feel like silk.  He looks like he has a nice body even though he’s starting to squat on the ledge. I look up and down at him and can't help but notice his looks, he has a edge to him but I can also see a soft side. Without realizing it I started to bite my bottom lip and he turns to me.“You like what you see?” He says with a seductive tone…

“What! No y-you’re c…”

“You don’t have to answer, like I care…” He walks off brushing past me and I hear his footsteps slowly fading away.

“He just cut me off...”

I look at where he was sitting and take small cautious steps to the ledge of the roof. My footsteps echo with each one I take but as my speed hastens up I notice small echoes that slowly follow mine. I stand completely still, waiting... “Nami…? You’re names Nami right?” I turn around to see the student whom I met earlier. She stands there looking confused and she attempts to address me again but changes her mind at the last minute.“Um, yes its Nami… and you’re Han Ji right?”

“Yes... I mean yes! I’m Han Ji Weong, but call me Han or Han Ji. I don’t mind either… anyway Miss Chan told me to come up here and get you,” she says cheerily. I get a feeling that she’s a very outgoing person.She walks up to me and grabs my arm unexpectedly. I feel myself being washed away as she continues to pull me. Once we reach the corridor I notice that she looks kind of worried. She stops in her track and turns right around to face me, her eyes piercing into me.I can't help but notice how pretty she is. Her wide big eyes and nice dark brown hair that's tide to the side. There is something different about her though, she has a very lost look painted on her face but she's still pretty... “What did he do to you?” she whispers softly into my ear. I have no idea what she means… unless he’s some kind of convicted e? He did hit a kid… but he really kill him though? “H-He didn’t do anything to me…” I keep hesitating and her eyes wonder around for a few seconds then slide right back to me. I bite my bottom lip unintentionally and she completely mistakes the situation that happened just moments ago. I know this because her eyes jump right open and she swiftly places her hand on . “He didn’t… touch you did he?”

“NO! You got it all wrong! He... he didn’t do a-anything to me!” I feel my throat closing and my jaw clenching. Han Ji then stares at me blankly and starts to walk back to the classroom. “Wait… is that it? That’s all you’re going to do… just walk off?”

She then spins around and gives me a bizarre look. “What do you want me to say? Nothing happened so it’s nothing important… unless something…”

“NO. Nothing happened!”

“Then why are you making a big deal out of it?” She gives me a dumb look and strolls off towards the classroom. I follow her in and see Yuki sitting there as if nothing happened. Other students start to whisper and I can feel the hairs on my neck standing on end. I cover up my face and quickly sit down in my desk sinking into the chair. I look at Yuki from the corner of my eye but he ignores me. I guess that’s what he meant when he said he didn’t know me

“Alright students, since everyone has finally decided to join us I guess we can start class.”

Yuki Sakou:

~ After school ~

I walk out of the school corridor and sense that some ones watching me. I walk to the front school gate and lean against nearby tree. I scan the area and see a certain girl. I squint to try clear my vision and her face is slowly revealed to me…

“What are you doing?” I flinch as the guy whispers into my ear. I turn my head slowly away from the person I was trying to spot to see a guy's face inches away from mine. Ice is his name. He recently moved here from Korea. Apparently he’s in my English class but I never really see him. A lot of people think he’s weird for talking to me. I think he's annoying.“Can’t you say hello like a normal person?”

He leans his arm against the tree and attempts to spot the person I was staring at. “I could, but then again I’m not normal am I?” He smirks at me and pouts his lips. "Meh checking out that chick huh? Nami or something... isn't she new?"

“NO! I’m not checking her out, as if. She keeps staring at me or something, I mean I keep seeing her everywhere… in all my classes today…”

“So that’s your type huh? I thought you were more into the smart, mysterious types… but what can I say, you’re a guy with a tone of surprises.” He smiles and swings over to face me completely, he smirks and winks at me. "I think you should go for it."

My mouth drops open at his accusation. “WHAT? Y-you… y-you’re crazy. God, I don’t even know why I bother. I’m out of here.”

"Wait, wait, I was joking. Man Yuki, what happened to the days where you chased girls and everything? Not up to it anymore?" he says as if I was a player back then... "SO, I guess the rumours were wrong or something huh?"

I start to walk out of the school gates and Ice follows beside me. "You actually believe that crap Ice? Anway, why are you following me? Don't you live there?" I say pointing to a bin. He continues to walk but slows down his pace.

"Later man!" he gives the peace sign and winks at me. Well this was a great start off to the week...

Min Hyoung Jin:

I walk out the school’s front entrance to see Nami sitting there staring at someone. She looks so peaceful sitting there. The way the wind kind of just blows her hair makes her look pretty... I don’t mind looking at her all day.

“Still into Nami huh?” I know that voice from anywhere, Thunder.

“Thunder… just stay out of it.” I continue walking out towards the benches and sit down relaxing my feet. “Anyway, I prefer chicks that actually like me you know?”

“Oh come on, just ask her out… unless of course, you’re too shy or something?”

“NO! I would but… she’s just not my type okay?” Hopefully he believed me.

He raises his eye brows and squints at her and I can tell that he’s not buying it. “Yeah you’re right. I should probably ask her out then, what do you think? It’s about time I got back into the game you know…”

“WHAT! N-no don’t I mean what about Hyo Bin?! She seems to have taking a liking to you! Ask her out! Plus Nami likes guys who… who ride bikes,” I hesitate to make up a story and he just nods lightly and looks at me.

He pushes me back and leans closely to me. I can feel his breath on my nose and I shift back a bit further.

“Look, you just have to relax and… lean in, and kiss her…”

“WHAT! N-no, I am not going to kiss her,” what the hell does he expect me to do next, her?!

“I’m joking; it’s okay if you’re afraid to get back into the game. Anyway I have to go, I have another date…”

“Who is it now, another e off the street?” I joke but he doesn’t mind. "Remember to wear plenty of protection, you don't want them STDs from fifty dollar prostittues," I say chuckling.

“Very funny. Anyway I think her names Sara or something… I’ll know when she slaps me,” he smiles and leans in closer to me again. “Remember, kiss her…” He runs off and gives me the peace sign. How does he do it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading ! hope you enjoy the story line so far :)