One month to die

One month to live

Yuki Sakou:

I'm Yuki Sakou. This is the story of how I made a decision that changed the lives of all the people around me. The story of my decision, to kill myself in one month of not? I've been tormented and twisted from time to time and it's time to start the damn story. You'll find out my decision and how it became of that. First day of that dreadful month...

What am I doing? Without her I'm nothing, is this right? Yes... it is. I have to, for me... and her? Just do it.

The fence is rusted and old but not old enought to break. The metal is just about strong enough to support my weight. I jump over and land on the outer edge surrounding the fence. The hard surface of the stone under my feet gives me little confidence and I sigh loudly, turning around to make sure no one's watching. My head turns down to see the jagged rocks and large ponds of water. Hopefully the rocks will kill me before the water. The bridge is about twenty-five to thirty metres tall, good enough to kill me before anyone can get in my way. One more step.

My palms become sweaty and my so does my forehead. Sweat drips down my temple and to my chin, it makes its way down my throat and I smile wearily. I let my grasp of the handle slip slowly.

Nami:

I'm Nami. There's not much I can say apart here. Only to tell you to read the story from start to finish. You'll understand everything at the end, how everyone affects each other... the first day of the month.

Walking slowly past the surburban beach houses I halt to a stop when I skid my knee against the wheel of the bike that I wheel beside me. The wheel leaves behind a black mark that is now red. The smudged grease resides on the surface of my skin. I take a small hankerchief from my bag and rub it gently against the greased scratch. Each time it touches my skin I feel the tingling pain emerge into my skin like a radiated burn that only reaches a few millimetres deep. I take a small bottle of hand santizer from my bag; it kills 99.9 percent of germs. I apply it onto the hankerchief and gently apply it onto the wound and the stinging sensation hurts ten times worst. I get up from the ground and continue to walk with the bike slowly ignoring the pain in my knee.

Gosh, I hate Min Hyoung Jin. Making me walk all the way from my house to the beach with a bike! I can’t even ride a bike. He hates me yet he invites me out with him... ever since I have met him he stuck to me like glue, it's crazy.

I walk slowly over the bridge with my bike and see someone climbing over the fence of the bridge. He lifts his leg and it makes it way over the ledge with no hesitation as if he's done this a thousand times. I take a few steps forward, observing his every move and he continues to climb over as if he has nothing to lose. The determination in his eyes focuses when he finally makes his way over and he smiles. His head rises up with is eyes glued down to the water underneath the bridge. He smiles once more and his eyes look up as if there's something waiting for him. He's not going to jump is he...?

I sprint over and see his hand's grasp sliding.

Yuki Sakou:

My grip of the bridge slides but I feel nothing, only my body hanging from something. I turn and face a girl, about my age, her hand is tightly grabbing my wrist. opens and she thinks of something to say. "I GOT YOU! DON'T LET GO!"

"Oh I won't..." I mutter sarcastically and I don't hesitate to help her.

"Are you crazy! Let me help you!"

“Yes, I’m crazy now let me ing go!” I scream with my most sternest voice but the expression on her face stays the same only more serious. She pulls me up and I have to admit she is one strong girl. I sit there and she falls back onto me after pulling me from over the fence and I look at her. Her facial features are give her a cute look and she squints at me. Her aura is weird and annoying. Her hand slides down and she unintentionally puts it near my groin.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”  I scream and push her off and she looks at me weirdly. Her eyes widen and she stares insanely into me eyes. "Get your ing hand off my... argh"

“Wai-.. what? N-nevermind but... aren’t you going to thank me?!” the seriousness in her eyes finally fade and I see a completely different look in her eyes. “WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT?”

“I did just save your life you know!?” she screams at me and I have to admit she looks cuter when she’s angry. She scrunches up her fist and pouts her lips at me. “No really? You saved my life? I had no idea!” I say once more in a sarcastic voice and clench my jaw down, hardly. "I don't care if you saved my life or not."

She’s looking at me weirdly and she just looks insanely cute in a weird way. I have an intense feeling that if I stay here any longer she'll push me off the bridge but then again I might want that. The feeling of irritation sets in and I look for a way out of here quickly without her making my temper explode. I pick up an abandoned bike and hope on whilst adjusting the seating height.

“What the hell are you doing?! That’s MY bike!” She emphasises on the 'my'.

“Well consider it compensation for NOT letting me die although if I stay here with you any longer I feel as if i might just explode and I don't want to die because of you.” Her jaw drops and a frown appears on her face.

"B-but how am I going to get to the beach?! A-and if I hadn't of saved you, you would have been dead!" she argues but the beach is only fifteen minutes away so I ignore her plead and continue to adjust the bike.

"Yeah, cause you're my ing god mother," I say and she looks at me with despiration in her eyes. She gets up from the ground and walks up next to me. I tilt my head up and look at her wierdly. "H-how am I going to get to the beach?!"

"Yah, that's your problem and unlike you I won't ing go into someone's business... so you're on your on," I say and finished adjusting the bikeI ride off and block out anything she’s saying. This is my first attempt at actual death... the other times were nothing but excuses. Maybe I should stick it out a month. Just one month.

Nami:

I walk along the beach allowing my feet to sink in the sand ignoring each hard object that I feel. I look at my side at where my bike last was and feel the annoyance filling me because of that guy, if it hadn't of been for him, I still would of had my bike beside me. I start to stomp my feet into the sand with each step and feel the annoyance slowly resides.

~ Later at the beach ~

“Eh, about time you’re here. It’s already fifteen pass two. You better have a good excuse before I kill you.” I look to face Jin, lying down in the sand. "Just kill me."

"I mean't figuratively, not literally! You're so stupid, don't you know what sarcasm is?!"

"Fine I'm sorry! Just because you're so damn smart and I'm stupid, happy?" I await his reply and he just smiles brightly at me.

"Gah, this sun is killing me!" He shifts up and pulls his umbrella out. The head of of it nearly pokes me and I push it towards him. "I hope the sun kills you!" I yell and sit down beside him.

"Tch, anyway why'd you come so late?"

“Ugh, just some guy..." my voice trembles off and Jin frowns at me.

"Some guy? Can't you be a little more specific?"

"No," I answer flately and he just scoffs loudly at me.

“Where’s your bike? I thought I told you to bring it out here.” I tremble

“Someone stole it.”

“How the hell did someone steal your bike?!”

“I don’t know! Ask the guy who took it, gosh.” I say and feel the irritation filling me. I grab a sandwich from my bag and Jin stares at me. “What?” I snap at him.

“Give me half. What is it, chicken and avocado huh?” He takes the sandwich from my hand and rips it into two. God I hate him.

“Um, thank you?”

We sit there for ten minutes saying nothing to each other and I look up at him to see his perfect jawline. The way his eyes seem to glow in the light. His hair looked gentle and smooth but considering how long it was, he could pass as a girl from the back. He may be good looking but it doesn't change the fact that I hate him...

Another ten minutes passes and we say nothing to each other. The only thing I can feel are his eyes glaring at me when I look away from him This always happens. He invites me out and we don’t even talk. I feel like he hates me or something. He enjoys watching me die from boredom.

Min Hyoung Jin:

I am Min Hyoung Jin, but people call me Jin... some say Jinne but it doesn't really matter. Onto the main subject, the past month has been hard for me and you're probably thinking yeah right? It's probably just a love trianlge and everything right? It is a love triangle I suppose but I don't find myself as a "lover," more like a eighteen year old who doesn't know what he has or has lost. I regret so ing much of this story that I wish I could take it back, but I can't. Read the damn story if you want to know... but don't feel sorry for me. Not one bit.

I have to talk to her… but what happens if she hates me. GOSH, stop being such a and talk to her. This has been going on each time I invite her out. Just man up and talk to her.

I attempt to speak but nothing comes from my lips. Only a weird mumble which attracts her attention. She looks to my direction and gives a questioning face and I know that I have to answer.

“Oi, um… y-you...” STOP STUTTERING.

“What?” she looking at me with those eyes…

“I’m going to… go now. BYE!”

I run off and don’t look back. How smooth of me. God I hate myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my first chapter, i hoped you liked it ! :)

I accept any advice on the way i write to feel free to comment and some other characters will have intros too (important ones!)

please subscribe or read ~! THANK YOU