Together

One month to live

Ice:

I managed to convince him but for some reason I can’t appeal to this idea of Makino and Yuki going on a date… even if it is just one. Once I tell Makino she’ll promise to never speak a word of what happened three years ago. Because of what happened, I can’t ever look at Yuki the same… he’s the reason I came to Japan, and if I go back I’m just running away. What happened back then… three years ago, is how I truly earned my name. “I am as cold as ice.”

Min Hyoung Jin:

Lying down on my bed I can’t help but worry for Nami. Maybe I’m in over my head… I mean she can fight for herself. I just have to calm down and think about something else. It’s only five in the morning and I have had two hours of sleep.I get up from my bed and look out the window. A seep of dawn is cracking through the trees and it calms to me down. I take a deep breath and exhale. I pick up my phone and start to look through my contacts. I stop at a certain name and dial press the dial button. Ther person who answers is not someone I expected.

Yuki Sakou:

I wake up to hear an annoying ringtone. I look at Nami is sleeping beside me on the couch. I attempt to gently push her off me and she moans for a bit whilst drooling onto my good shirt. I pick up her phone and answer in a deep groan, “What do you want?”

“Oi is this Nami?” says the guy and his voice sounds familiar to the caller before.

“No, it’s her friend… w-what the hell are you doing calling at five in the morning?” I say in a stern voice.

“Who are you?! What are you doing with Nami?! You better not touch her you little creep or I’ll come over...”

“And what…? Come over and beat me up?” I cut him off leaving him speechless…

“N-no, just don’t touch her! Tell me where you are, I’m coming over to pick her up!” he says; just when I thought I made him shut up.

“Yah, I’m not going to do that. How do I know that you’re not some e or that you’re not a … or even a forty erted guy who likes to watch everyday of his life and had a weird childhood where his parents never loved him?” I say this and I run out of breath panting in and out.

“W-what are you doing!? Panting like that! Put Nami on now!” he says mistaken about what’s happening.

I bite my bottom lip and lower her phone thinking of a way to lose this guy. Unintentionally I moved the phone near Nami’s lip and she starts to moan in a seductive way. What is she having a dream or something?! I hastily pull the phone up towards my ear and try to plead my case but he starts to talk before I can answer. “H-HEY, what the hell is happening…?” he says this in a panicky and angry voice. “TELL ME.”

“N-nothing… she’s just sleeping is all!” I plead but I hear the anger in his voice rising.

“No one moans like that when they sleep, especially not Nami!” He argues and he’s starting to get on my last nerve.

“Listen here! You obviously don’t know Nami or you watch her when she sleeps, but I didn’t TOUCH HER! I’m not erted like you, you ing weirdo!” I hang up immediately after and turn her phone off making sure he can’t call back. I take a deep breath and look at Nami who’s a very deep sleeper or else she would have woken up from my yelling. I sit up and think about what happened yesterday night.

~ Yesterday night ~

She holds onto me tightly and I can feel the warmth of her body pressing against me. I want to hug her back… but I’m too afraid. I gently place my hands on her back and pull her forward towards me. She looks up at me and I avoid all eye contact with her. We stay like this for a while until she eventually falls asleep in my arms. Her hands loosen up on my back and she starts to drool onto my shirt. In time she starts to snore for a bit and I decide to lay her down. Whilst she lies down her arms are still tied around the back of my neck. She pulls me down and my head lands directly onto her chest. What a strong sleeper..

I slowly slide off her chest area and grab a pillow and blanket from the couch whilst trying not to wake her. She moans for a bit and I stay completely still until she stops. She starts to caress my chest and she pulls me down once more. Her hands travel under my shirt and she starts to feel around and touch my chest. I slowly return her hands to her sides and pull the blanket over her. I slowly lift her head and push the pillow underneath. Before getting up she grabs me again and mumbles something, “…don’t leave.” She can be such a pain… when she’s awake and asleep.

She hugs me like a giant teddy bear and I lay there until I eventually drift off.

Nami:

~ Normal time ~

I wake up and stretch out my arms, yawning. My eye sight eventually comes back to me and I notice that I’m not at home. I’m still at Yuki’s place. “YUKI! Get out here!” I scream at the top of my lungs. No one comes out and I attempt to call him out again but then I hear a door opening and Yuki enters the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and toothpaste foam all around his mouth. “What, what happened?!”

“P-ert… go away ert!” I scream and I chuck the pillow at him and he looks at me weirdly and realises what he’s wearing. He sprints out the room and I hear a door locking hastily. A few ruffled noises are heard and eventually they fade off. I catch my breath and try to think back for a bit. His chest, he had abs and a nice tan. How come I hadn’t noticed this before? His wet hair and everything made him look...

He walks into the room with his school uniform on and he starts to pick up the pillow and blanket I was using. “Get off. Do you always just sit there while people are trying to clean? First you molest me in your sleep now you get in my  way… gosh”

“WAIT WHAT?! I-I molested…” I slowly gather my hands towards me and look at them bizarrely.

“Yes you did, you really like me that much? Maybe you weren’t sick perhaps faking?” he says whilst he continues to clean up and I see the smirk hidden beneath his lie. “N-NO! I was sick…” I say and can’t help but bite my bottom lip. He walks into the kitchen and comes out momentarily comes out with a tray of food. He places it down on the table and flashes me a smile. “You know for a guy who tried to kill himself, you sure do seem cheery…” I say and I he shoots a death glare at me.

“Look, my personal life has nothing to do with you okay. So stay the hell out of it.” he says irritated.

I look at the plate and he hands me a fork. I hesitate to grab it so he forces it into my hand and lets out a giant sigh before eating. I eat with him and I think I ate more than him which for me is very embarrassing. After we finish eating he looks at me waiting for something but before I can say anything he sneers at me. He pushes the tray back and he yawns stretching out his limbs. I can’t help but examine him from head to toe. “I know that you like me and all but that’s just disturbing really. You have to stop looking at me like that…” he says, chuckling.

“N-no, I-I don’t…” I stutter and I feel flustered. I can feel my checks burning red.

I don’t like him… do I?

Those words echo in my head and I stand up and end up stumbling over a pillow. I fall over and land on something… or someone.

“AHHHHHHHHH… get off me.”

-----------------------------------------------------

he likes her! does he like her back?! whats up with jin?! what happened just happened?! why am i yelling?! - so many questions left unanswered...

thank you for reading and please comments !