Fainted

One month to live

Nami:

I walk out the school the school gate slowly creeping forwards. I continue following slowly behind him hoping that he doesn’t notice me. I sit down near a newspaper stall and hide myself behind a newspaper, pretending to read it. The large newpaper crinkles causing a loud noise, it attracts the attention of some people and I try to stop the newspaper.

“What the hell are you doing here?” a sudden voice says and I know it's Yuki by the sterness.

“N-nothing…” I say whilst trying to think of an excuse to cover up why I’m here.

“I don’t think you get what I mean when I say we don’t know each other. And by this I mean, STOP FOLLOWING ME… gosh stalkers these days…” his voice trails off and it takes a while for me to notice that he left had by now.

“WAIT!” I scream and I’m now aware of how annoying I can truly be to him. I tried to walk a little slower as to seem less desperate. My feet slow down without me even trying and I feel a tremendous heavy load fall onto me as if I have a fever as his eyes stare at me. “WHAT? What do you want now huh?!” he screams and spins around when my face is inches from his nose. This loud question leaves me panicky and I’m too afraid to answer.He looks at me waiting for an answer but no words come out from my lips. He walks off leaving me speechless. “Wait… I said wait!” I stand there waiting for him to turn around. He turns around and he gives me a look that could potentially stab into my soul. “What, now? What do you want now" he says and I can sense him giving in. I run up to him and turn my head away. I try to avoid all eye contact knowing that I'll probably faint with his piercing eyes.

“I just to know… why’d you jump off?” I say this and look slightly up. His eyes slowly trail off and he looks down at the ground but then grits his teeth and stares straight up at me. “You really want to know why…?” I nod and I feel very anxious and uneasy. At this point he leans in closer to me. I can feel his breath on my ear and it tickles. “It’s… none of your business.”

Yuki Sakou

I arrive home and attempt to open the door to my house. I try a few times until I am successful and quickly run to the couch. I try to place her gently onto the couch and I accidently drop her legs onto the ground whilst her upper body stays up. She starts to groan and I have no idea about as what to do.

Why did this have to happen… why did she have to faint…?

~ Moments earlier ~

 “It’s… none of your business.” I answer her question and take a step back to see her expression. She looks uneasy… as if she’s about to faint. She suddenly looks up at me and her eyes roll back. She stumbles back into my eyes and I stare at her. She attempts to say something but all that comes out is a few muffled words, “…. take me home...”

She wants me to take her home? I would but the problem is that I have no idea where she lives. I’ll have to take her back to my place. I guess it is a good thing that my brother took the job at China for a while…

~ Normal time ~

I examine her as she sleeps silently on the coach. She looks so pale and small but I think it makes her look cuter. For some reason I like her better when she can’t talk. I creep out of the room quietly when I hear a noise. It’s coming from her school bag… her phone perhaps? I her bag and start to look for the source of the noise. I find her phone and see some Doraemon phone accessories hanging off it. I pick up the phone to hear a guy answer the phone. “HEY, where are you?! I’ve been waiting at the front of your place for freaking twenty minutes and your parents are worried…” says the guy and his voice is forcefull but filled with worry. “This isn’t Nami… tell her parents that she’s staying over a friends place and that she’ll be home first thing in the morning.” I tell the guy and I hang up immediately after. I can’t have this happen, not now… not ever.

I walk out the room leaving Nami to get some rest. I walk into the kitchen and try to find a clean cloth. When I find one I wet if with warm water and walk into the living room. Nami’s still sound asleep so I gently apply the cloth to her forehead. I open one of the cupboards in the kitchen and search through that are stacked randomly until I find a book named 'Cure soups'. I open to a certain page that reas, 'How to make the perfect congee.'

Min Hyoung Jin:

Who does this guy think he is, hanging up on me like that? I need to find Nami… for all I know she’s with some guy alone. This guy could be a creep… and he’s with Nami.

“What are you doing?” Ack. He caught me off guard.

“Oh, nothing I was doing nothing" I say trying to sound casual and I continue to walk forward carrying my bag on my back. I pass the tree that he leans on and hear his footsteps behind me. “Okay, whatever you say… anyway, the chicks name wasn’t Sara,” Thunder says this cockily...

“So you called her Sara even though that wasn’t her name? Man, how do girls even agree to go out with you in the first place?” I ask curiously but I know that I'm going to get a stupid answer.

"You're right? I'm just glad i have you babe," he answers and he leans up to, breathing on my lips. He winks seductively and I burst out laughing whilst shifting back. ", you're crazy," I utter but he just smiles and gives me a seductive wink. I start walking off and as usual Thunder follows closely beside me. He grabs my arm and gives me his puppy eyes. He couldn’t make us look any gayer?

Ice:

I'm Ice, weird name I know but that's how I am... weird and cold. People seem to like to hang out with me and I can't say I hate hanging with them but like everyone I have a downside. I hate myself, mainly because of what happened three years ago and one month ago. I not a good guy, you can like me but I won't like you, mainly because I can't be attached to anything. Not myself... not even my family. I can't like anyone, it's because of me that I can't.. I know its very complicated but if you read, you'll understand everything. My name, me and well the whole story, it may be around that guy... but it's all my fault.

I get home and enter my room slamming the door behind me. The anger rushes through me like lightening. I try to calm down and strike my hand with impressive force against my cupboard breaking a large hole. I lift my hand and feel the anger fading away as the pain strikes up into my arm. The blood slowly drips down my arm but all I can focus on is the immense anger that flows into my chest.

What is with Yuki chasing after that girl, Nami. Gosh, what a man. He’s meant to like Makino… I'm trying to ing save myself here and all I can do is break a hole into a wall... Makino better not break our deal.

I suddenly hear my door creak open and I immediately hop onto my bed covering myself with a blanket. I take a dirty shirt that lays on the edge of my mattress and cover my fists that is now drenched with blood. “Are you awake, Ice?” says a small voice… its Makino. She walks in and jumps on me, furiously shaking me. “I’m awake! Now get off me. God, what do you want now?”

“I-I was just wondering… how is Yuki?” she says this shyly knowing that I have a short temper. I get up and stretch all my limbs. I start to yawn but attempt to talk to her anyway. “I-it’s working okay?”

She stands up and pulls at my shirt. “But make sure he likes me! O-or I’ll tell dad that you…”

“I’m doing what I can so just drop it.” I glare at her and she lets go of my shirt slowly. Her eyes show how scared she is but I don't care, she has blackmailed me for her own purposes. “Ice, please… just one date.”

“I’m doing what I can! So drop it or I’m running again. Now get out before I lose it.”

She walks out and takes one look at me before closing the door. I look down at my hand and notice that what she was looking at, my shirts is now drenched with blood... what have I just agreed to?

Nami:

Where am I? All I remember is talking to Yuki then… I can’t really recall anything else after that. Maybe I… I really don’t know.

I hear someone in the kitchen and immediately close my eyes pretending to be asleep. I can hear someone walk into the room and place what I think is a bowl onto the table. I curiously bite my bottom lip and shift further away from the character in the room, pressing my back against the couch. “Ah, damn not again,” the mysterious man says but I’m recognize this voice. I open my eyes slightly to see a young guy, about my age. My vision blurrs and I try to refocus it. My eyes squint furiously but before it fully focuses I see him take his shirt off. “AHH! ert!” I scream at the top of my lungs hoping that someone can hear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did you think? dont be afriad to comment unless your lazy then i completely understand. i dont even mind if your asking me how my day was, just talk and whatever and i promise that i shall talk back !

oh and subscribe ! the story and stuff gets more and more INTENSE . =)