Revealed

One month to live

Nami:

Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't I tell him..?

I continued to walk over through the havoc of students that roamed the coridor. They all gossiped, laughed and talked about the latest news. What had happened with Yuki and Takashi is the top news that makes its way around the school. Rumors and false tails of this event pass by me but I ignore them, continueing to make my way through the herd of students. Eventually everything settled down as more and more students disappeared to their classes. I made my way into my class and sat down next to anyone. I sighed loudly as the teacher talked to some of the girls in the class. Apparently she's getting married soon so we don't learn much in class, she just talks and goes on about the plans. I look down at the fingers that connect with one another thinking that Yuki's would appear, connecting with mine.

"Hm, it's you. Nami is it?" says a student and I turn to face him. His soft brown eyes look at me apoligectically; it's Takashi. His hand makes it's way over to my desk and he shifts his chair over to face me. I smile softly and open my mouth to answer but he beats me. "I just wanted to apoligise... about earlier. I shouldn't have just done that, you know? A lot has been on my mind, I guess I got sick of him after a while. I mean what with all that's happened to me... I guess I've changed and I want other people to change too..." he chuckles and plays with his fingers that are placed on his lap. He sits up straight and looks slowly up at me awaiting my reply. "Em, what I was going to say was..." I smile lightly and avoid looking him straight in the eye. He ducks his head down, awaiting me to finished my sentence. "I-I was actually going to thank you... I mean you don't have to apoligise for.. well sticking up for someone and all because well t-thats-.." I ramble on and stop mid-sentence when I feel fingers cuffing my chin. I look up and meet eye to eye with Takashi. The soft touch of his fingers send a shiver down my spine and he leans a little closer to me and smiles. "Nami... you're getting carried away."

The touch of his hand moves away from my chin as he backs away, laughing cutely at me. I feel my cheeks blushing and now come to see why many girls like him. He smiles politely at me and I feel the heat evolving around my cheeks burning ten times worse. I turn away and he laughs. "Nami, you're very cute.. you know that?"

"I-I don't know about that.. I mean I'm just normal an-and i-it's just.. I'm rambling aren't I?" I ask apoligectially. He moves closer to me and sits right next to me. His arm touching mine. I look up to him to see him looking down at me. He flashes me his shiny white teeth a little and I look away once more. "Um, can I ask you something Takashi?" I ask shyly and I steal a small glance at him. "Of course, ask me anything."

"Well... before you mentioned someone named Hee Young.. I was just wondering if you could tell me what you know about Yuki.." I ask politely feeling my cheeks burning up a little. I feel an arm being placed around my back and look to Takashi. He smiles and looks away from me as if he's about to tell me a long story. "I guess we have a Yuki fan?"

"N-no... I mean, well I suppose you could say that... it's just you seem to know a lot about him is all," I say and the seriousness in my voice heightens. "Hm, well I do know a lot.. more than I want to really. I don't have anything against the guy, it's just the way he acts you know? He walks into this school as if he's the coldess guy here but he's not.. it's hard to explains... but seeing as you asked I guess I could spare a few minutes to tell you. Especially if it means I get to sit with someone as cute as you," he says with no hesitation and smiles once more but only more charmingly. "I suppose I ought to continue with what I know of Yuki..."

He shifts around in his seat getting more comfortable and he faces me. I lean back in my chair and focus. "Anyway, Yuki.. hm he's a guy that a lot of people know. Been here since I was here.. we used to be quite good friends until three years ago. His mother died... and I suppose he changed a bit. You know, he used to be quite the stud back then... he always had girls throwing themselves at him... well they did that to me too but it was different for him. He'd chase girl after girl and all but three years ago he met a girl. Her name was Hee Young... she was really nice to him and very different to the type of girls he usually went out with. She changed him for the better I reckon. Anyway something happened to her and she.. she committed suicide," he says and I see the grief grow in his eyes. He looks around with great concern. He smiles wearily and continues with the story.

"Yuki couldn't really stand losing her.. he loved her to be honest. A lot. Stuff happened and I remember hanging out with him and it'd been what.. hmm, about three weeks after she died. He was different... really different, cold and he didn't seem to care for anything. I asked him something and well he went beserk. Got really angry and all. The last thing I remember him saying was that he was getting out of this place.. to see her. It's pretty stupid I know... I got angry and that's the last time I talkled to him besides today..." I look up at him to see how much he missed Yuki three years ago. The pain and grief in his eyes but he shakes it off when he looks at me. "I guess I'm just glad I have someone like you.. even if i've only known you for two hours."

"Thank you for telling me all that... it's helped me understand a bit more about him, and I guess I'm a little angry about it..."

"You like him don't you?" he asks suddenly and my head shoots up to face him.

"B-bwoh? N-no.. he's just.. I don't like him I mean not like that..." I stutter continuosly and give in to him. "Hm, I suppose you're right."

"Dah, don't worry about it. Just do me a favor could you.. please, keep Yuki alive for me. He's a good guy.. and he doesn't deserve what he's doing to himself." I stare at him and see how much he really cares for Yuki.

"Of course."

"Oh and... thank you Nami. I like you... and I hope things work out for you and Yuki." He gets up and walks off over to the guys. I watch his every moves. He leans on the table and winks at me. Shooting me a smile.

I look down to my hands and think about all of what Takashi said. An immense pain starts to enter into me like a dagger piercing into my chest. A mysterious pain seems to imerge and I place my hand onto my chest knowing that I have to see him...

All this time.. and I've done nothing to help. I have to talk to him before it's too late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is boring but I had to include it so that you understand what's happening the background XD

anywho, hope you're enjoying the story cos the ending is really soon ! REALLY SOON.

can't wait to tell you if Yuki dies or not.. sad ending or not? I already know what's gonna happen. muahaha :)

Thank you for reading, i really enjoy all of your support ^^

phungies chat:

Yuki: so.. do I die in the end?

me: hm, *whispers*

Yuki: Eh?! Are you serious? WOAAHH! That's a killer ending.

Takashi: What about me? I think Nami's cute.. am I in the ending?

me: no T_T just because you're a girl magnet in my other story, 'One Month: Three years ago' doesn't mean you can have Nami.

Takashi: Aww, gay. Well at least I can get any other girl.. Nami isn't even that cute.

Yuki: TAKE THAT BACK!! Just because you teach people how to get a girl means nothing!

Takashi: NO! At least I'm not chasing after TWO girls! MANWHORE

Me: Wah civilised language! Uh, guys i have a feeling someone's reading our convo...

Takashi & Yuki: .