Leave her

One month to live

Yuk Sakoui:

I've avoided her. I avoided her at school and yesturday... even her messages on my phone, but I never deleted them. I feel her unwanted glares many times and that question start to pop up in my head... Should I feel guilty...? Do I even like her?

Sitting by the tree I hide myself by ducking my head whenever a student passes but as usual they don't pay any attention to me. They run out the school gates with books in hands and smiles on faces. They chatter and laugh while I sit here alone... but I wouldn't want to hang with them if I had the chance. The way they backstab and pick on one another is the thing angers me. Pathetic people like them linger around as if they are predators waiting for the prey to hunt and kill. They are savages that feed off the lives of others for enjoyment. They push and shove but don't know what it does to the victim... it's traumatizing, not only to the actual victims but even the people around them.

A large gush of air swoops by me causing my hair to ruffle around in the wind. The short grass by the tree is now covered by cherry blossums, the sweet scent of them masking the air. Each time I make a movement, even the tinniest, a loud definate noise is made. The only faint noises are those of the footsteps made by the students and teachers that are eiher leaving or just going on with their lives.I hear the definate pace of there footsteps as they walk onto the concrete pavement. They look at me wierdly because I sit here along with no agender... of course they don't really know that.

"Yuki...?" says a voice and I turn slowly as my eyes meet with a guy. It feels as if I've met him before. "Holy , who knew you'd stilll be alive huh?"

"Who the are you?" I say in my sterness of voices but it doesn't phase him one bit. "Tell me, who the are you?!"

"How could you not remember me my sweet Yuki?" he says in one of those up tight tones whilst slowly making his way over to the tree. He towers over me then crouches down to reach my level as I sit. "Still can't remember...? I suppose I ought to tell you... remember three years ago by that very bridge? And yes I'm talking about THAT bridge Yuki"

"The bridge... what the do you know about three years ago?! Who the are you?!" I say as the level of anger and fustration rises. The aura around me changes from calm to tense. He slowly smiles and leans back to sit in front me in an awkward position.  "Hold up, hold up... I'm getting there. Dear impatient Yuki, you have to understand that you're just making this all the much harder for me and you...?"

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I scream and the intense anger fills around me and into my chest. The heaving sound of my breathing becoming louder with each second. All of my attention at this time is now onto him. The loud yelling echoing as it makes it way around the school but it's already five thirty; everyone but the janitor has gone home. I clench my fists and can feel the anger striking up another level. "ING TELL ME!"

"Calm down dear Yuki" he says and his eyes close softly as he raises his hand in the air as to calm me down. The swift soft speed as I take him by the collar. He eyes widen up with surprise but after realising what just happened he just smiles at me cockily."Just get to the ing point and stop wasting my time."

"I suppose so... but I don't think I'm wasting any of 'your' time seeing as you can sit here all afternoon," he smirks and I pull him closer to me. Almost close enough to feel his breath. "Yuki, calm down if you want me to tell you" he says and I let him go which causes him to flinch back. "Now where was I? Ah, yes Yuki... I remember. Seeing as you don't remember a thing about me I suppose I'm just going to have to jog your damn memory" he says and I tilt my head a bit dumbfounded.

I look at him and see his hand balled up into a fist. "I hope this will help you ing remember me," he mutters and I see the fist crash down towards me causing me to fall back against the tree. The immense pain crawls slowly up onto the surface of my lip. It crawls deeper in and I feel the redness coming to the white skin above my lip. The pain starts to bucket down and I feel everything. My lip rips open a bit when I attemtp to talk and the blood lashes out but only a bit. It trickles down to my chin and I wipe the end of it off with the back of my hand. "I'm ing Min Hyoung Jin. Remember me Yuki?"

Min Hyoung Jin...? MIn! That bastard's here?! How the has this happened...?

"Min? What the are you doing here you bastard!" I say and I get up pinning him down but he spins around. It leaves him with his back faced to the tree and i push him until he's stuck. He lets up and falls back to lean down against the tree. "So you finally remembered yeah? I thought you were going to ing heaven or hell or whatever! WHAT THE ?! out again Yuki?!" he screams at me and I sit down in front of him with the blood still on my chin. "What the do you want with me?"

He smirks at the question and connects his eyes with mine. "What do I want?! I want to know what you're doing with ing Nami. What the about Hee young, huh dumb !?" he yells and I feel all my senses coming back to me as I try and jog my memory.

"I'm not doing anything with that ing Nami!" I argue but I see the anger in his eyes. He knows I'm lying.

"If you weren't doing anything with her then why ing kiss her?! I saw you two... isn't Hee Young enough for you?! I thought you ing loved her but you obviously lied! Why don't you go jump off that stupid bridge so that all of us can have you out of our ing lives!?" he screams and I want to lash out at him but I feel my body going numb.

"I-I do love her! I ing love her!"

"Then what the are you doing with Nami?! You're just wasting you're ing time... j-just leave her before she really gets hurt."

Those sudden words leave me speechless and Min stops waiting for my answer. He gets up from the tree and shakes his head at me. He starts to walk off but stops for a bit when he reaches my side. "You're a ing douche you know that? If you really love Hee Young... then you'd leave Nami alone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thankyou for reading~!   hope you liked the chapter ! :)