Relationships

One month to live

Yuki Sakou:

I look at the window focusing my attention on a young girl, around the age of fifteen. She stands outside of the school gates alone in the uniform of the school a couple of blocks away. She checks the time constantly waiting for something or someone. She stands there alone but in the distance I see a young guy around my age. He walks out of the school gates in my uniform and hugs her from behind and she embraces him in the hug smiling…

“…hey, are you even listening to me?” says someone distracting me from looking outside.

I turn to see Nami’s eyes meeting mine. She stands there waving her hand continuously in front of my face. I grit my teeth and look at the clock hanging on the wall. Two fifty-five.

I lean my head onto the table and close my eyes blocking out Nami’s voice. I suddenly feel someone’s breath on my ear… “Yuki… GET UP!”

I look up to see Nami and her lips meet my ear. I feel the soft skin connect and the warmth for a split second. I stare at her and rub my ear.

“What the hell is wrong with you? First you kiss me and now you kiss my damn ear?” I say and her arm flinches up to meet her lips. She rubs her hands furiously on lips and looks at me with anger in her eyes.

“Stop teasing me! It’s not my fault. If you hadn’t of sat up so quickly….”

“Your lips wouldn’t have kissed my ear? Gosh, whatever I’m over it.” I say and I stand up at the same time stretching out my arms.

I pick up my bag and shove my books in. I sense Nami’s eyes glaring at me, watching every move I make. I walk out of the classroom ignoring the teacher. “H-hey, class isn’t over yet…” he says but the bell ends up ringing right before he can finish what he was saying.

Thunder:

I'm Thunder... from MBLAQ? About this month, I don't have much to say. Only that some lives have been shattered and others haven't. I love my cousin and friends a lot, and it's safe to say that I'm quite happy about the outcome of the story... I am but I can't say the same for others. I hope this that after reading about this month, you'll have something to take away... to think about.

God when is Jin coming out of the classroom, I feel like pissing him off again. He’s kind of the only person I got whilst I’m here in Japan since my girlfriends over in Korea…

“Waiting for someone Thunder?” says a familiar voice and I know straight away that it’s Jin.

“Only waiting for you honey! What are we doing today?” I say and I cling onto his arm attracting attention from some of the younger students. “Stop it, I know you can’t hold your feelings for me inside of you but I told you already… I like girls,” he jokes and he holds onto my hand and looks into my eyes. “You and I are never going to work out Thunder. He lets go of my hands and chuckles. “Anyway, we can’t do anything today. I’m going out with a friend.”

“You’re going out with a friend? Let me guess… this friend’s name Nami by any chance?” I say whilst looking around for someone else to hang with. “Maybe… maybe not okay? Go look for another guy to go on a date with…” he says and his voice trails off as he walks away. “I’ll miss you honey!” I scream at an attempt to annoy him.

I let out a large sigh and look around for someone else to hang with when I spot a familiar guy. He shuffles past everyone as if he’s being followed. I think he’s in my English class, his name is Yuki. I’ve sat with him a couple times because miss made me for talking too much. He starts to push and shove into people... I walk over to him from behind and tap him on the shoulder. “WHAT?”

“Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to come out to eat or something with me today?” I say not shaken by his loud outburst. “Sorry, but I’m not gay,” he says this in a stern voice and brushes past me. I dart after him tailing his every step. Out of nowhere he rotates around to face me. “Stop following me. I date girls not guys,” he says and glares at me right in the eye.

"Scary..." I say softly but he hears me and bites his lower lip.

"Just leave me along..." he mutters and spins around but I step in front of him.

“I’m not gay either! I’m just looking for someone to hang with okay Yuki?!” I yell finally fed up with trying to convince someone to hang with me.

“A-alright…” he says finally giving in. “But only today.”

He starts to walk off without telling me where he’s going or what he’s going to do so I just tag along behind him following his every step. We start to walk past the beach and each conversation I try to start he just ignores.We finally arrive at what seems to be a café and billiard place. We walk in together and there seems to be hardly anyone. There are a few students from different schools but no one I know. He sits down at a table and looks at me with and inviting face.

Nami:

I start to walk home since I lost sight of Yuki. My attempt of following was unsuccessful because he hurried off with some guy… I guess he does have some friends. For a guy who tried to kill himself he sure is weird. I start to walk home when I get a phone call. “Hello, who’s this?” I say annoyed.

“Oi, its Jin. Meet me at the bridge.” He hangs up immediately after…

I start to walk to walk home annoyed of Jin and Yuki. They are both lost causes. Jin is some weird stalker who seems to have taken a liking to me and Yuki is a stupid jerk who I like. The words start to flow through my head over and over once more and I grit my teeth hoping that takes my mind off him but it doesn’t. Instead the moment in which we met plays over and over in my head. I arrive home and immediately go to bed without talking to anyone. I just want to sleep forever not having to worry about people like Yuki. But knowing that when I wake up tomorrow and go to school, he’ll be there…

Ice:

I lie on my bed at home and wait for Makino to open the door asking me about Yuki. I have no idea why she wants to go out with him. She barely knows him and after what I’ve done to him, she knows what I’ve done. I don’t’ know why she would have threatened me to do this.

“Ice, are you awake?” I hear a small voice whisper and I know its Makino.

“Yes I’m awake. Come in if you want,” I say and stretch out my legs.

“So… have you ask Yuki yet?!” she yelps

“Yes… but remember our deal. You don’t tell if I get you a date alright?” I say this and stare straight into her eyes lifting up her chin to my hand. She lightly nods and runs out of my room excited. I lay on the bed thinking about what the date would be like… but I can’t imagine Yuki enjoying it. This date is for my benefit and not his, I can’t believe he actually agreed to it. I get to stay in Japan and Yuki doesn’t have to know about what I did to his family three years ago.

_______________________________________________________________

thank you veryy much for reading.