erted

One month to live

Yuki:

I turn around to see Nami with her arms in a defensive position. Her eyes closed tightly and her jaw clenched tightly. She kicks her legs out at me with force and screams with an incredibly annoying voice.

“WHAT THE HELL?” I scream, trying to overlap her voice and I catch her attention. Her eyes widen and she stares at me. “Y-Yuki… is that you? Y-you’re the ert...?” she says softly then her face fills with anger and her eyes close. Her legs start to kick me and if she kicks any lower she's going to hit a very sensitive spot...

“S-S TOP KICKING ME!”

Her eyes open and she stares at me, her arms tremble and her hands clench into fists. She bites her bottom lip and defends herself with her arms crossing her legs tightly. “Please don’t hurt me…”

“Look, you have this all wrong. I know the whole shirt thingy looks wrong but I spilt congee on myself, gosh. Are you that stupid to just assume that I’m a and though you were the one following me…I’d say that you’re the .” I trail off waiting for her response but there is none.

I look up at her and she’s staring at me with a dull expression. She leans her back against the couch and she looks uneasy. I see her hand clutching her stomach and she leans forward. “Yuki… help me.”

What does she expect me to do? God, this is why I hate people like her… I grab the spoon from the bowl and start to feed her congee. She stares at me confused and I can see her examining me.

“Just eat the damn congee… it's not going to kill you, hurry up!” I say and I don't really give her a choice. Her eyes widen and closes. "L-look, just eat it... you'll get better. I swear" I say in a softer tone and she stares at me with shimmering eyes. Her head nods for a bit and I lift the spoon to .

Nami:

Yuki is probably showering right now as I can hear the faint sound of the water, gushing through the pipes. I lie down against the couch sides and sigh thinking. I can't believe that I trust Yuki taking care of me, he's a nice guy. Yuki, to me, is someone I can trust and open up to. He won't  judge me for what I do, but who i am and I guess it's the reason I trust him.

Yuki:

After showering I sit down on the edge of my bed and think about Nami. What a klutz....

I stretch out and look to the window, the dark seeping around yet the only light provided is the powerful beam of the moon light. It shines through the window and into my room, giving the sight from my room and out the window almost pictureques. I take out my phone and dial a number.

“Hello? Ice is here..." he says and I scoff at the way he had answered.

“Yeah Ice, it’s Yuki. Meet me at the beach in five.” I tell him and hang up immediately after.

Ice:

Standing here on the edge of the shore waiting for Yuki, I have to wonder about what he wants with me? Inviting me out this late…

I walk around for a bit kicking bits of sand until I see something peculiar. It draws my attention and I walk towards it. It’s just a shell but I believe a conch is what it is. I've read something about conchs, they are home to crustaceans such as hermit crabs, although everybody knows that. That's what I think I am, a hermit crab, running from one place to another when things get tough... the little hermits are just like me.

“Hey Ice, how long have you been out here?” says a familiar voice and my head shoots up to face Yuki. "Heh, I scare you?"

“Nah, I never get scared," I joke. "I haven't been here for that long… but why’d you invite me out? You never invite me out; well you never invite anyone out…”

He takes one look at me and laughs. “This isn’t a freaking date, no need to be so nervous.” I take a step back as he laughs at me.

“Look, just tell me why you invited me out.” I say and he sits down on the sand and looks out to the water. “I invited you out because I’m bored.”

“Is that it? I mean nothing else?”

“No, I invited you out to tell you I have secret feelings for you and I want you because i freaking love you and have wierd fantasies at night involving me, you and a luxurious hotel. Gosh, I’m just bored okay?” he jokes and I sense that he believes he's gone too far but he then shakes his head.

I sit down beside him and look out to the water. Maybe I should convince him to date Makino… just one date. “So... I have a younger sister, her names Makino. You might know her, she goes to our school.” I say this gently but he just looks at me weirdly.

“No, I don’t know her and I don’t want to.” Yuki says coldly.

“Yuki… she likes you. And she’s been begging me to get you to take her out, for one date.”

“NO. I’m not going on a date with some random chick.”

He stands up and looks at me with an angry expression. I have to convince him to.

“Oh, come one, it’s just one date.”

“NO. I’m not going to go out with some random because she likes me…”

“W-what did you call her?!”

“I called her a ,” he says with no hesitation.

I jump up and pin him against the ground. Unluckily for me he’s really strong. He pushes me into the shores edge and takes a step back. “What the was that for?! I didn’t mean it, god. Look, I’m not going to go out with some random chick because she’s your younger sister!”

I get up from the cold icy water and stare at him. I see how strong he is when he’s angry… he starts to walk off but I have to convince him… I'll tell him a reason.

“Wait. Yuki I need you to do this because if you don’t I’m going back to Korea…” I say this quietly but he still turns around and gives me a cold glare. “You think I care? Go back to ing Korea then.”

“My sister will tell my dad that I did some stuff back then if you don’t take her on one date. If she tells him I have to go back to Korea… you don’t know what it’s like in my family…”

He gives me a smirk and looks away trying to make a decision. He hesitates and I see him opening his mouth but nothing comes out… “Okay, I’ll do it. Tell her I said yes...” He then brushes past me and I can’t help but smile. I did it.

"Oh and what happened to her hand?"

"I um punched my cupboard..." I say and he chuckles walking off and I smile.

Yuki Sakou:

I quietly open the door and enter the living room. I scan the room and see Nami sitting up. How long has she been awake? I hope she doesn’t know I left.

“Oi, you’re finally up… don’t be afraid to use whatever,” I mumble but she just looks at me.

“Yuki… um thank you for everything…”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I say and I sit down beside her. I can feel her arm brushing my side gently. I shift over so I can't feel the soft touch of her skin.

“Look, you just fainted and I didn’t know where you lived and that’s it. So don’t get the wrong idea or anything.” I look away from her and I can feel her eyes staring at me.

“Yuki, you’re a nice guy… I think my fevers gone so I guess I can go home….” She stands up and I don’t want her to leave. I just need someone here today… I want her to stay with me for today.

I grab her arm and pull her down to sit beside me. “Stay. Just for today. Stay with me… I promise that nothing will happen. I-I just want you to stay. You can leave if you really want to…”

I let go of her arm and she doesn’t move. She’s still sitting beside me.  I can feel her arms as they slowly move around me. She pulls her arms up around my back and hugs me. I can feel her pressing her face against my shirt. I bite my bottom lip and I want to hug her back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

woah ! what just happenned ?! aha :)

thank you for reading and please comment ~!