I need him

One month to live

Nami:

I sat next to Yuki and could feel him ignoring me even if it didn't seem like it to others. This immense feeling glowed from my left, it was from where he was sitting. I grabbed a sheet of paper that the student next to me handed. I continued to bite my lip and grabbed the large pile of papers that were being passed on throughout the class. I was my turn to pass it to Yuki and I did, but without realising it the papers were half on the edge of his table. They flew into the air and were sprawled everywhere on the floor. Some students looks but shared no laugh knowing that Yuki was an easily angered student. They kept going with their business and the chatter in the room grew, Ms. Chan didn't seem to mind as she was on her laptop, probably on 'asianfanfics.com' as she always goes on to read her stories. I think that sight is pretty stupid to honest.

I get up and look at Yuki who scoffs at me. I kneel onto the ground and start to pick up the papers one by one. I hear a small mumble of words come out of his mouth and I duck my head lower. "Baka..."

I look up immediately when a scretch of a chair pulls out. Takashi, a young wealthy student looks at me and bends down to help. I smile and he politely nods as if he's going to deal with it. We continue to pick them up until eventually all sheets of paper are off the ground. He takes them from my hand and I feel the soft touch of his skin. His smiles radiates and it forces me to sit down. I remember a few things about this certain student when I moved to this school. Apparently he's a wealthy student whom everyone knows, he's one of the best looking students in our grade too. A lot of girls fancy him but he's only dated a few. After one girl he stopped dating or something...

He walks over to Yuki's desk but Yuki's attention is elsewear. He faces the window and doesn't even notice Takashi. Takashi slams the pile of papers onto Yuki's desk and he flinches at the loud noise in front of me. "Eh, what the hell do you want rich boy?" he demands and awaits his answer but all that is heard is a sudden smirk. Takashi leans closer and pulls Yuki by the shirt to face him. "You're getting on my nerves pretty boy, now say sorry to her. Now." he says sternly but Yuki doesn't seemed to even move by this. All you can notice is the sudden anger filling up inside him. "Sorry..? Why the should I? Why don't you just buy her a house or something like you do with everyone else? When you're too afraid to apologise, why don't you ing just buy everyone off huh pretty boy?" he says and his voice starts to rise with each second. He stands up and Takashi lets go of he's shirt. They face each other and it reminds of two bullies going head to head except Takashi's actually the good guy...

"Pft, this isn't about me. This is about you apoligising for being the jerk you are. Now apoligise to girl and be the bigger guy," he says once more and the seriousness in his voice becomes stern and impatient. Yuki slams his hands onto the table but his eyes are still locked on Takashi. "Be the ing bigger guy? You think you're being the bigger guy by forcing me to apoligise to her? I don't think I have to say sorry, it's her own fault that the papers fell!" his voice raises and I look to see the teachers seat is empty. She probably left a few minutes before the argument. I look back to see Yuki's hand clasping the edge of his desk. "I don't ing care if it was her fault nor if I'm the bigger guy or not. I'm talking about when you called her an idiot, now apoligise before I shove you so hard against the floor you'll be dead before you know it." The room becomes siletn with each second and I can't think of anything to do. My mind continuosly draws a blank as I attempt to think of something.

"Then ing shove me against the ground. Being somewhere away from you is good enough for me. I'd rather be dead then say sorry to her" he says and I feel stab enter my chest and I look down to see nothing. Only to hear the sound of my hearbeat fastening. "Bwoh, really? Then why don't you kill ing fill yourself? Nah I bet you're too much of a coward that you'd rather me do it. But unlike you... I'm not a coward" he says and he turns off as to say he's wasted his time. My eyes slowly glide to Yuki and I see his grasps on the desk tighten. Before Takashi can even take a step, hands grab him from behind throwing him onto a nearby chair. It stumbles over and some all students clear the area. Some students cheer and others run out looking for a teacher. The noise of footsteps, cheering, talk and ruffling scurry around the classroom and the intensity of the moment fills the air with each second. I move a little further away and feel a hand pull me back from the havoc. I turn to see Thunder, he smiles for a spilt second as to greet me then hurries over to Takashi helping him up from the tables. Yuki grabs Takshi before Thunder has the chance. "Go. Punch me! Punch the out of me! Do it coward!" Takashi screams provoking him further and the cheering stops as people come to see how serious everything has gotten in the spilt second.

After realising what just happeened in what seemed to be an eternity Yuki lets go of him and Thunder grabs Takashi. He pulls him away from Yuki but Takashi shakes him off and walks up to Yuki, causing Thunder to fall back against a chair. I run up to him and pull him up as I hear the words that Takashi speaks to Yuki. "You're a ing coward and no matter how many times you bully or ignore everyone... you're not going to get that attention you want back and eventually you'll become no one. Eventually everyones going to ignore you and you know it. You're just waiting til the day you get out of here and really... all you want is for someone to tell you not to. Hee Young's not waiting for you and neither is anyone else so man up and face reality." He leaves the classroom while wiping the small scrape of blood on his hands off. Thunder gets up and everyone looks at Yuki whose face is astonished.

"Y-Yuki..." everyone faces the person who said that and it's Thunder but as always Yuki storms out leaving everyone to gossip and make rumours but all I can do is think why I didn't call out.

Why didn't I call out for him...? I should of been the one to tell him that... that I need him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if you've noticed but my writings become a little different because I'm trying to sentence my paragraphs better all becos of my english teacher tells me to practice it somehow.. T_T

anway, thank you for reading ! :)