Regret?

One month to live

Thunder:

I walk slowly along the beach trying to find something that'll interest me but nothing comes to my attention. There are some things I want to do but none I can do alone. I just wish I was back in Korea with my girlfriend, being able to enjoy the company of someone who enjoys my company... who wants to be with me when I have my stupid jokes and comments. I suppose I have to wait til this year is over for me to go back...

I continue to walk forward until I feel someone's shoulder brush against mine. I spin around interested in the figure. It's a young girl about the same age as me. My vision slowly comes back as I squint further and I notice who it is... it's Nami. She looks distressed, as if something is on her mind.

"U-um miss...?" I ask polietly as to try and get her attention onto me. "M-miss, hello?"

"Er... sorry for bumping into you...." she says quickly and rushes off forwards into the crowd and I chase her,dodging the young kids and families as they enjoy their stay at the beach. I continue to rush forward until I reach her. I tap her on the shoulder and she spins around quickly. Her long black hair slowly  falling, covering her eyes. She slowly brushes it back with her hand, allowing the sun to gleam in her hair. "Um, are you Nami...?" I ask slowly and her eyes examine my facial features and she adds on a smile to her face but something about if seems weird.

"Y-yes I'm Nami... do I know you?" she asks slowly and I turn my head a little but with my eyes still looking at her allowing the sun to hit my cheek. I move my face around bit by bit trying to make her realise who I am. "Oh, you're... Thunder right? she asks nodding her head cautiously.

"Yup, Thunder at your service!" I say cheerily but she just looks at me with an odd expression but carefully smiles. "Eh, it was a joke but okay... you're Jin's friend or something right?"

"J-Jin's friend?" she says surprised. "I-I wouldn't say friend..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I say but I can tell that by the look on her face she's just going to let out a mumble. "Don't worry I get what you mean..."

"So... you know Yuki right?" She catches my attention by this question and I turn immediately to her waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I know him... I hung out with him a couple of times before, how do you now him?" I say and I see the smile appear as if she was waiting for this question. She takes a step forward and sways around for a bit smiling furiously at me. Does she like Yuki?

"I'm kind of... seeing him" she says and she giggles quietly, it makes her look kind of cute and adorable.

"He's seeing you? A-are you serious? W-what about Jin?" I question and but the smile still gleams on her face.

"Jin... what do you mean?"

"Ah... nothing" I say and she ignores it and I can see the light shining into her eyes.

"Is it weird?" She asks suddenly and I lean against the back of the bench but I don't sit down.

 "What do you mean?"

"Seeing Yuki... is it weird?" she asks and she sits directely behind, shifting her head to the side to talk to me. I turn around slowly, stunned by the question. "I don't know... is it weird? I mean... I don't really know Yuki that well, I just hung out with him a couple of times" I say and she stands up and stretches her arms out.

"I see... do you know Yuki well?" she says and I feel uneasy.

"No, not really," i answer and I see the look of disappointment in her eyes. "Why are you asking me these questions?"

"N-no reason... well I'm going to go, nice meeting you Thunder..." she says and bows. She smiles softly and runs off. What the hell was that about?

Yuki:

I walk home ignoring everything and everyone around me. The same thoughts shift on over and over in my head. My head points at a forty degree angle towards the ground and each person i bump into I reply with a bow but I don't hesitate to look at them knowing that they're all probably people I'll never meet again in my life.

I continue walking until I read my front door step only to be confronted by someone. It's about six at night but the sky is still pink in the sky. I look up slowly and see that the person is Nami. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't worry Yuki, I promise I won't ask any stupid questions...." she says softly and smiles at me whilst getting up from my front door. "I... I was just worried and all..."

"Don't be" I say and I brush her aside taking out my keys.

"Yuki... I'm sorry" she says suddenly and I hear the tone in her voice, it's gentle. "I-I shouldn't have asked you it... I mean I was out of line and all..."

I continue to unlock the door until I hear a click. I sense that her talk isn't over so I leanve my hand on the door knob awaiting for her to talk...

Nami:

"I guess... I mean we're not dating or anything and I-" I slightly gasps when I feel an arm grabbing me from the side intterupting me from my small speech. I realise that Yuki is dragging me into his house. My legs sways up a little but I control myself and continue to follow him in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah, whats gonna happen ?! :O  but don't expect anything too ~! :P

anyway thanks for reading, i would have added more but i'm extremely tired T_T

THANK YOU ~