Free meal

One month to live

Nami:

I've said those three words to him but I don't feel as if anything has changed... I try to approach him but I know he's holding back, from me and from everyone. There's something else on his mind.

"Yuki, it's Saturday so I was wondering if you wanted to... go on a date?" I asked him shyly and turned my head to the side avoiding him. "Y-Yuki?" I turn back to see his eyes fixed on me.

"A-a date? With me..?" he asks and the large grin appears on his face. He slams his front door swiftly on me and I turn around slowly. Before I can take a step the door swings back open and I feel an arm pulling me back. The grip tightens on me and my leg flys into the air for a bit allowing my skirt to hover up but I quickly place my hand down.

"Nami... I'm sorry," he apoligises and I look to see his eyes looking at me softly. I lean back and before I can speak I feel his lips pressing onto mine. The soft tender feeling shooting through my chest and I relax my body allowing him to catch me. He breaks the kiss and lets go of me. I place my fingers carefully onto my lips and blush. The red wash gently surfacing to my cheeks and I look up to see his cheeks as red as an apple.

He clears his throat and straightens his stance. I see the confidence slowly building up but the red in his cheeks burning brightly. "A-anyway... let's go out to um, eat... EAT" he says and I see the nervousness in him building up.

"I thought you said that you've dated before!" I says cheerily to calm him down but I feel him getting more uncomfortable by the minute. "Y-Yuki...?"

"I-I have dated... but it was a long time ago since I last have so yeah..." he mumbles and I see the redness in his cheeks slowly fading and he passes me a quick smile whilst his hand slides into mine.

"Wah, how long ago? I want know who you dated before me!" I move closer to him feeling the warmth of his body. I lean closer so than my hand meets his chest. His perfectly chisiled chest lies underneath and he takes a hold of my hand and moves it to my side.

"I-it was three years ago.... WAIT YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW! A-and we're not dating! We're just seeing each other..." he says and I feel the dispointment overwhelming me. "B-but I still like you and all..."

"Let's just go eat," I mutter and I let go of his hand walking out the door. Stupid me~!

Min Hyoung Jin:

I should probably see Nami this weekend, apologise for the stunt in my detention. Why don't i just admit that I like her...? I'm such a coward, and that guy she's with... he looks a bit familiar. What was his name again... Yuki Sakou, that's right. NO WAIT YUKI SAKOU!!

~ Flash back ~

THREE YEARS AGO

Jin: You planning on jumping any time soon?

Yuki: Oh, it's you Min.

Jin: Min? No one calls me Min!

Yuki: Yes, but I'm not on one remember...

Jin: Yeah I know...

Silence as the two stand on the bridge looking out to the distance.

Yuki: I miss her... a lot.

Jin: yah, so then are you going to jump off ?

Yuki: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Jin: A .

Yuki: I'm not a ! You dont even know what I've been through!

Jin: Pfft, you think I didn't care about her!? SHE'S MY ING BEST FRIEND.

Yuki: YEAH, WELL I ING LOVE HER!

Silence as Jin stands there in amazement.

Yuki: She was the only one that got me, you know?

Jin: Same here... if only she didn't die huh?

Yuki: ... I suppose but... I'm going to join her..

Jin: That's stupid!

Yuki: so, i dont care about what you ing think!

Jin: WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE?! YOUR DAD, YOUR BROTHER?! .... what about your mother?

Yuki: SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S ING DEAD! My dad is a ing drunk who left me! And my brother?! I ING HATE HIM... The only person who would understand is her! She's... she's the ony one who would understand me...

Jin: Then jump... ing jump. Like I ing care. You're a ing piece of and I'm not going to stop you if you jump. ever.

~ flash back over ~

So he didn't jump and now he's with Nami? How did everything end up like this...? That bastard just had to come back. I guess it's time I had a talk with Yuki... afterall, it's been three ing years.

Yuki:

I walk hand in hand with Nami and I feel her smile passing through my hand. She lets go of my hand and grabs onto my arm allowing me to stretch my hands from a cramp.

"So, where are we eating today?" she asks but she realises when she sees that we're at a small cafe. "We're eating here? OKAY!"

"Shh, just attract everyones attention while we're here, gosh" I whisper quietly into her ear. I shake my arm forcing her to let go and sit down on the opposite side of the table. "Here, just order whatever you want."

"Ohhh, big spender hey? I better just buy one of everything then!" she jokes and I chuckle for a bit inside.

"Just pick your damn meal fatty" I demand and she pokes her tongue at me smiling and I notice how cute she is. Her white dress with the red ribbon around the middle. The bow on the side of the ribbon makes her look cute but the way she pouts makes her look insanely cute. Should I be happy with her?

She fingers the menu and blows up her cheeks trying to pick her meal. I look down at my menu and place it to the side already knowing what I'm about to order. My eyes trail up and examine her, she closes her eyes and randomly picks a meal but she changes her mind once she opens them back up.

"Hmmm, I'll just order a strawberry crepe with vanilla icecream... and a latte, what about you Yuki?" I hear her say but I don't bother to look.

"Hmmmm?" I question and look up to see a young waiter giving me a very look. "I'll just have a frappé with caramel, cream and shredded chocolate on top. Oh, also some of your fresh strawberries..." I say slowly and I feel Nami's glare getting tighter.

"Of course, i'll even add some cherries to that frappé of yours... and I'll get you as many strawberries as you want..." she says ily and she bites the bottom of her pencil trailing it down from her lips. She blows me a light kiss and I smile at her.

I chuckle for a bit as I watch her go, walking slowly away from me with the orders. My eyes slowly shift back to Nami who is as red as a tomato. I see her breathing heavily and I swipe my hands slowly through my hair, making her angrier.

"What the hell was that?!" she says holding back. "YUKI."

"Flirting, something you'll never learn" I say and I look up and down at her with my eyes shining in the light. "And something you'll never get."

The young waiter comes back and places Nami's crepe and latte gently onto the table. She walks over to me and leans close to my ear, whilst placing my drink slowly onto the table allowing her s to rub against my chest. She stands up and gets the strawberries, before she places them onto the table she attempts to whisper something into my ear. "My numbers in there... call me anytime... and this ones on the house stud."

"Sure will..." I say and I shift over to Nami and take her by the shoulders. I press my lips firmly against her whilst making sure there is no way I can hurt her. I place my hand slowly up her shirt and wait to hear the plate of strawberries slam against the table. I try to console Nami and luckily she can't move because I trapped her between my legs and I feel her thighs rub against my jeans. Her dress falls back abit under tha table allowing me to feel her skin... A loud slam is heard on my table but I ignore it. LIght angry footsteps and heavy breathing are heard and they fade away. I keep my lips placed onto her even though the waiter is gone and I gently shift my tongue into . I open my eyes to see the young waiter staring at us with jealousy in her eyes. Nami slowly guides my tongue out of my mouth and I break the kiss by letting go of her head. I shift my seat back to the opposite of her and try to catch my breath. I hear her panting and look at her.

"How was I?" I ask seductively but I have a feeling that she's not going to like it...

"WHAT THE HELL YUKI?" she screams in a whisper. Her panting slows down and she punches my arm hardly.

"Ahhh, this is how you get a free meal okay?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish i could get a free meal like that.. 8)

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter!! i hope this one isn't short like the last one XD

oh and if you havent noticed, im becoming much lazier so just try to bear with me yeah ? ;D