Fate ?

One month to live

Yuki Sakou:

*beep beep*

It’s my alarm waking me up to another crappy day. I swing my arm up and hit my alarm so that it shuts up. Another day of school means nothing to me now that I've stop trying. I was previously an A student but since stuff has happened in my past I guess I've changed my ways.

I get up and check my phone to see if I’d missed anything and as usual there are no calls or messages. Out of nowhere I hear my phone go off. I have a message... from my brother:

Message:

Jin, my holiday in China has been extended so you can crash at my place for around another month? Pay all the bills and make sure that no one touches any of my crap otherwise I'm going to get mad. Don't get any more emo while I'm gone yeah? I want you out of my place before I get back remember. - Sao Bin.

"I love you too" I mutter under my breath. He's always hated me, I don't know why but ever since I was born he always seem to dislike me. I don't know why but i guess that's how our brother relationship goes.

I wash my face and get dressed and ready for school. Standing in front of the mirror I can’t help but notice how normal I look in my uniform. My hair's slightly messy and uniform crinkly. The length of my school pants exceeding my ankles to appear a little baggy but I ignore it.I grab my bag and walk out of the house. I look around to see other students and I decide to take the long way to avoid all the havoc. I see other kids from my school but they all avoid me as usual…

*Class time*

God, sitting here like a loner really has wrecked my reputation. Everyone thinks I’m a bully all because I beat up one kid. He was so annoying and getting on my last nerve to I punched him in the face and knocked him out for about ten minutes. After that everyone kind of avoids me but i don't really mind, that kid annoying.Here comes Miss Chan. The hottest teacher I have ever seen. She has the nicest legs and hair of an angel. Each time she smiles it's like she heals your insides. For some unknown reason she smells like lilacs and fresh air, everytime she makes her way around the classroom every guy could smell it. The first time I saw her I think that all of the boys in the class went quiet. I swear that all of the guys in the class have had at least one fantasy about her... She is kind of weird though, she's really nice to me in a freakish way. She started to be nice to me when everyone started to avoid me… but I’m not saying that I mind the attention from her.

“Morning class, today we have a new student joining our class. She was moved here from a school a few blocks away so I’m sure a few of you will know her. “

I can hear the steps of someone and I slowly raise my head. I can see a young girl… "Isn’t she the girl from yesterday? Oh please don’t sit next to me. Please!" I mutter and I feel my luck going nowhere as she looks up as I duck. Her eyes focus on me but then they move elsewear to the rest of the class. I tilt my head up as to face god even if I don't technically believe him. "Why do you hate me so much...?"

“Hello, my name Hanazo Nami. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope we can become friends.”

“Yes, I hope everyone will approach Nami and be friends with her. Please sit next to Yuki Sakou. Yuki please raise your hand.”

Nami:

I enter the class room and look down the entire time. I know the whole class is staring at me, I feel their gaze fall upon me and it makes me even more nervous. I slowly lift my head to see the students making one of their many first impressions. Some smile politely at me whilst others seem to ignore, quietly stuck with their thoughts in their own heads and it gives me a little more courage. “Hello, my name Hanazo Nami. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope we can become friends.”

“Yes, I hope everyone will approach Nami and be friends with her. Please sit next to Yuki Sakou. Yuki, please raise your hand.”

I look up and I see a guy with his head down onto the desk. He has his hand slightly into the air as he avoids looking at me. I move closer to the seat and hear the chatter with the students among me. I look at Yuki, interested in why he's avoiding me after the introduction. He looks kind of familiar… like someone I’ve seen before but he keeps looking away from me.

“Hey, don’t look at him!” whispers a girl. "Don't look at him!"

I turn to see a girl looking at me with panic in her eyes. She’s slightly taller than me and she has a kind of lost look but she’s really pretty. She tilts her head and pulls me closer to her. I yelp a little and give her a wierd look as to say that Yuki is probably aware of what she just did. I sigh loudly and give in to hear what she has to say. “Why can’t I look at him?” I try to whisper in a small tone.

“Just don’t look at him! Listen, theres a rumor going around that he... he killed a kid in this very class...” she says and at that instant I feel as if I have made a huge mistake coming to this school. "W-what... that's stupid. I-is this a prank... because it's not very funny..."

"It's not a prank! I'm serious... a kid really pissed him off because he was talking about his family so he hit him... square in the face! A-and... rumour has it the kid he hit died but the police didn't have enough evidence to prove him guilty..." she says and her voice shakes each time she says the words 'hit' and'kid'."H-he killed him...?" I slowly sound out each word but they repeat hastily in my head.

“I killed no one. STOP SPREADING RUMORS.” I hear a familiar voice but I can’t quiet pick out who it is… I turn around and see a guy with his fist clenched together. He looks familiar…

“AHHHHHHH… you’re that guy…” I say and sit up pointing to his face. He smirks and I notice that I've seen that smile once before at the bridge yesturday. “And if I am?" he says firmly and it makes me sink back into my chair. "Now listen up here because I'm only going to say this once, I didn’t kill the damn kid, I just hit him. But I’ll kill you if you don’t stop spreading these stupid rumors!” He snaps at the girl.The girl bites her lip and sinks back into her chair with her hands in fighting position. She closes her eyes and I can see her murmuring something to herself. He looks confused but then he just sits down and slams his fists against his desk. "B-but what about the rumours?!" yells another kid from no where and it's a guy with a mohawk. He takes a stance next to the young traumatized girl and places his hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. "Well, what about the stupid rumour?!"

"What the about it? It's a ing rumour, who believes that ?! Only idiots like you." he says firmly and it causes the girl to whimper as she shakes furiously. "Hmph, maybe I believe because it's true... even if it wasn't everyone knows that you're a ing jerk... why don't you go drown yourself at the beach, do us all a favour!" he says and he sits down when a friend pulls him signalling him to stay quiet.

“DAMMIT!” he screams and he now has the attention of the whole class. His fist slams into the wall causes a major crack to appear. A fresh cut appears from his skin and the blood trickles out slowly.“Are… you okay?” I try to calm him down but he just gives me a death stare… did he really kill a kid or hit him?He stands up and walks out of the classroom. The teacher just stands there with a blank stare. She’s staring at me. Maybe I should follow him out?I walk out the classroom and follow him quietly. I stare at his back and try to not make a noise but it's hard considering that we're the only ones out of class. He continues to walk up the stairs of the school and when he stops I realize where I am.

The wind blows furiously and I look out to see the mountains in the horizen. The hard concrete under my feet echo as I slowly turn around looking at the small figure below me. A few of them are students and they look at me for I'm on the school roof. They late rmove on and ignore me.“Why are you following me...? I’m not going to jump off the roof you know.” He says it in a nice tone… a kind of sweetish one.“I… I thought I had to because- oh never mind," I say giving up but he doesn’t say anything. He just sits on the small ledge that is placed on the side of the roof. It doesn’t look safe because you can easily just stand up on it and jump off…“Look, just leave me alone and go console that girl, what’s her name, Han Ji or something," he says softly and for some reason he looks much more softer here. Like a nice misunderstood guy. He looks up and tilts his head to me. "I said go."

I walk towards to the stairs to go back to class but I have to ask him… I have to ask him why.

“Why’d you… why did you want to jump off that bridge?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading ~! comments are very much appreciated :)