Hee Young

One month to live

Nami:

I still can't grasp how Yuki managed to get a free meal. Perhaps he placed a wager with that waiter that served us minutes ago... probably not. She has the look of envy and hatred in her eyes each time she shoots a glance this way but Yuki doesn't seem to mind. He seems to just ignore each glance and continue to enjoy his strawberries and frappé latte... I've already finished most of my crepe and my latte is only half full. I suppose I'm either a very hungrey or a very fast eater in his eyes...

"Stop worrying about the damn waiter and eat fatty," he interupts and I try to focus my attention onto him. "Oi, fatty I'm up here"

I look up and my eyes meet to his. He wavers his spoon high up into the air and I notice the cream that is smear over his upper lip and I burst out laughing. "What the hell are you laughing at?" he asks curiously but I ddecide to ignore the question and try to calm myself down.

"I-it's nothing... y-you just have... nevermind" I say leaving my decision to keep quiet at the last minute.

"Ahh, you're so damn annoying.." he continues and he notices that I've already finished eating only to leave some strawberries and the foam from my latte. "Man you eat so fast..."

"Really...? How fast?" I question trying to pout my lips and some of his hair covers his eyes. He folds it back and the sun light hits him perfectly allowing it to gleam in his eyes.

"Hmm, like a man" he says and the gleam suddenly disapears as he focuses his attention elsewear.

"Yuki, how'd you manage to get a free meal?" I ask suddenly chaning the subject and he leans his arms onto the table as I do. His face inches away from mine but I don't feel nervous. I like that he's so comfortable around me as to be able to lean close to me. The mood in the air changes because of the look on his face, it gives it an almost romantic mood.

"Are you stupid?" he says and the mood is gone. I start to hear the outer noises and chatter of the people around us. I lean back into my chair and he smiles. "I was flirting with her... she said it's on the house fatty." His sudden answer causes me anger but I ignore it knowing that I at least had a free meal. He leans back and the sun glistens on him once more. The sudden warmth hits me and I like it but the expression on his face makes it seem as if he doesn't. He pulls out his phone and starts to push at the buttons.

"Y-Yuki... do you enjoy haning-... seeing me?" I say and he looks up quickly glancing at me. The cold stare no longer in his eyes, but laughter. He lets out a small chuckle and scoots his chair over to me. The touch of his skin against mine makes me jumps. "Hmm, I guess you could say that... but I feel as if it could be better you know?"

"H-how so..?"

"I don't know... that's the thing" he says and he pinches my cheeks softly and I push his hands away but he just chuckles. "I got to go... today's been fun and all..."

"W-wait what?! T-that's it...?" I ask surprised and he takes my hand and smiles softly.

"I suppose I ought to walk you home or something right?" he asks and I feel that he's annoyed of me somehow. He lifts me from the chair and off together. I spin around and see the waiter shooting one last glare at us. I poke my tongue out at her and make sure that Yuki can't see.

"Y-Yuki... can I ask you one more thing... I promise it's the last question then I guess I'll you go..." I ask shyly and he pulls me closer allowing me to feel the warmth of his body once more. "Sure, but make it quick."

"Why did you want to... jump off that bridge?" I asks and he looks away from me and I feel the his grasps on my hand slipping but i hold on making sure that we're somehow touching. His hold of my hand tightens and his eyes spin to look at me.

"I-I jumped off because... i-it's just-.. i-i..." he stutters and I see how hard it is for him to tell me. My eyes wander around his face to see him losts for what he stands for. "Yuki..."

"J-Just stay out of it!" he says and he lets go of my hand and I swing forward as he brushes off me. He continues to walk off and I can sense that whatevers holding him back is the reason that he's not open to me... about anything.

"Yuki... Yuki! Look, i just want to help!" I shout as I run up to him to catch him arm and pull him back. He turns to face me directly and his eyes pierce into mine. "Look, just stay out of it. I don't want any of your ing help. And if I did I would have asked for it."

He walks off breaking our connection and I can't think of anything to say or do. The only thing I can feel is the immense pain cutting throw me like a knife. I want to hide but I can't.. I have to find out why.

Yuki:

I continue to walk off, hastening my pace quickly as I walk off to the beach. I walk out to the shore and feel the waters edge hitting my chucks. I pull them off and slide my jeans up around my knees. I cautiously walk into the water, dipping my my hands in and allowing the water to surface around my knees. I splash the water and scream, loudly. Luckily I'm on the beach with the rocky cliff so there are no people here. Only a few adults looking to get away from society...

I want to talk to her... but she's no longer here. Maybe I should just talk and hopefully, my words will reach her. Somehow...

"Hee Young... I miss you. A lot. I don't know what to do without you... and...and i met someone, but... they're-they're not you! Just tell me... what should I do?!" I scream out and I stand there, knee deep in the water awaiting my answer... but there is none. "I guess I have to do this on my own... if only you were here."

I walk out of the water and onto the rocky shores hoping that a huge wave can come crashing down upon me. I look at the calm waters ahead knowing that there's no chance that could happen. I look down towards the small shallow pools of water that have no vibration rocking in them. The small fragile creatures that hide in them and how one small pond can be a home to so many... I wish i could be a crustacean in a way... living in a small home with so many that help one another from danger. I stop looking at the creatures in the small pool once i notice my reflection in the water. I finally realise what Nami was laughing at...

Makino:

I'm Makino and I suppose I ought to introduce myself somehow but I'm just going to go straight to the point. Do i play a big part in this story? No.. not really, but I like to think i do because without me... everything would be different. Feelings, relationships... everything. This part month is partially my fault... there would be a different outcome and harder answers. If i hadn't said what I said, been selfish like i am... less people would of been hurt. Everyone would of been happy, but that's fate and it's written in stone so i can't change what happened in that month. Feelings were crushed and people were hurt... but there was an upside here and there but i can't tell you any more than that... just read the damn story to find out. Oh and i don't care if you like me or not so don't expect anyting good from me you hear? Now read the damn thing to find out what happend that month.

I'm waiting for Ice to get home from whatever he's doing and I plan the process of what I'm going to say in my head. The entire story and all. Once he finds out... he's going to be mad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU for reading! and i hoped you liked the chapter.. i gave a hint on the mysterious three year girl from past !!

oh and the introductory to Makino < btw when she's talking in the coloured section, that mean's it's already been the month, i'm just hinting about the character and all.

HOPED YOU LIKE THE STORY LINE ~~ IM GONNA SLEEP NOW!! ;D