My ideal guy

One month to live

Nami:

I walk along the calm open waters of the beach's shore whilst Thunder stands next to me. He stops at a lot of water puddles and inspects each one knowing that it holds a pool of creatures beyond some of our imagination. The main crustaceans and sea creatures people think that lurk them are crabs when there is more than meets the mear eye. Thunder inspects each angle and corner, poking around with the tip of his finger. He spots one rather obscure water pool and dashes towards it, slipping against the soft, gluggy sand. "Ahh, that really hurt," he mutters cutely and emphasies on the word 'really'. I carefully make my way over and offer him my hand. He declines it polietly and makes me keep them by my side. "A lady shouldn't have to help a man, when he is down," he says almost too sternly that it makes him sound almost like a British Korean. "Plus my hands are dirty..." I roll my eyes and lift him from the ground anyway with a smile painted on my face.

We continue to walk along the beach until the sand starts to appear more softer and when there's less moisture in it allowing us to sit without getting our clothes dirty. I look at Thunder's uniform to see sand and patches of dirt but it seems as if he pays no mind to it. He turns to face me out of no where and I jump a little. "Did I scare you?" He grins widely and I sit closer to him, allowing him to lean onto my shoulder. "A little..."

"So, Nami... I was talking to Jin today at lunch-..."

"Eh, I don't want to hear about that jerk..." I mumble while I lean my chin on my knees.

"Aish, why not? Jin's my cousin-..."

"HE'S YOUR COUSIN?! HIM? THAT JERK?!" I get up off my knees and stare at him in astonishment.

"Yeah, didn't you know?"

"N-no, I thought you two were just really good friends or something. Eh, even if he's you're cousin I still think he's a big jerk..." I lean my chin onto Thunder's shoulder and smile at him glumly. "Why do you hate him so much?" He asks this curisouly and I sigh loudly on purpose. "Please tell me?"

"Fine, since you're so cute." I pinch his noise softly and he smiles at me with a cute purse of the lips. "I wouldn't say hate... I just get... annoyed of him."

"Why?!" His eyes widen and his jaw drops open.

"Be-because! He'd invite me out and we'd do nothing! You know how wierd it was, and then when I'd 'try' to start an actual conversation he'd just stutter and make up some excuse to run away!"

"Really? I had no idea that he was that shy... hm, he must really like you," he mutters then we both face each other. His hand shoots up and covers his mouth ."Aish, what have I done?"

"He... he likes me?!" I point to myself and think back to all the times we've hung out together. "No wonder he's always done that... and that.." I mumble to myself and feel Thunder's hand grasps my shoulders.

"Nami!" He says in a high pitched tone and I turn to look at him. "I don't care if you don't like him. As long as you're happy right? And plus, you have that y Yuki Sakou. Wouldn't want to forget him!" He gives me a seductive look and shove my palm on his face. "Aw, face palm..."

"Hm, Jin isn't my type is all..." I lean onto Thunder's shoulder and he slides me off.

"Then what is...? Is it me...?" He gives me a quick wink and I dive onto him, hugging him. He lets out a chuckle and he softly pushes me off. "No it's not you! You're too cute!" He pouts his lips and I push him a bit.

"So then... what is you're type?" He gives me wide eyes and listens closely.

"Well... I don't know. He has to be kind of strong, so he can protect me and everything, and he has to be smart but not as smart as me! I suppose I want him to be a guy whom I can be myself with and he doesn't care if I do stupid things. I guess I adore guys kind of like-..."

"Yuki?! HE IS MIGHTY HOT!" He pretends to dream on about Yuki and I push him, playfully.

"Shut up Thunder... I wonder where Yuki is, I haven't seen him for the pass week. Only a couple of times in school..." I look at Thunder with worry in my eyes but swiftly smile as if I have no care in the world. "Don't worry about Yuki... how about this, I'll see him tomorrow after school? Check up on him and give you the news when I can..." I smile lightly and he awaits my answer. I dive onto him and give his a big hug, squeezing him tightly. "Aww, I love you Thunder!"

___________________________________

Thank you for reading! And i want you to know, there will be five chapters left... i dont really know, i kinda just make up the chapters as i go XD 

BUT thank you all for reading ! :)