BEAST will always be boys..

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung slumped down to the cold wood floor in exhaustion. He was breathing heavily and ran his hands through his hair and then used his white towel to wipe of his dripping sweat from his forehead before lying down back on the floor. BEAST has been practising and preparing for their comeback to the music and lately they have been working non - stop. Hyunseung grabbed a bottle of water on the bench and saw Junhyung in the middle of the room, just lying there.  "Jun."  A grunt came out of Junhyung's mouth in reply. "Here, Have a drink." Hyunseung threw the water bottle towards him and Junhyung caught it with one hand.

All of the members, had been practising all day and just finished for the night. everyone was dispersed around the room, Kikwang sitting on the floor with his head in his hands leaning on the mirror, Doojoon was leaning on the wall with his hand, trying to catch his breath, Dongwoon crashed, lying down, face down on the bench with his arms and legs dangling,  Hyunseung was slouching on a chair by the water bottles and Yoseob was talking to his manager about something. Yoseob nodded at him and looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall and watched as the black hand just struck at 6. He turned to see everyone in the room and saw Junhyung on the floor with his eyes closed, he jumped right by him, making junhyung jump in shock. "Hyung!"

"Yah!, Yoseob-ah, how do you still have energy left in you?"

"it's because i am awesome." Yoseob grinned and plumped himself next to Junhyung. "Hyung?"

"What, Yoseob?"

"How's Noona?" Junhyung flinched. "What?" This time, Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung and even Dongwoon perked their heads up to find out where this conversation was heading. Junhyung answered bluntly."She's fine." Yoseob looked at the other members to ask for help. Doojoon being the leader, pushed himself off the wall and joined Yoseob and Junhyung on the floor "We haven't heard from her lately... we were just wondering,that's all" Junhyung kept silent.

It was Dongwoon voice that spoke next. "I miss her, she always bought me ice cream...i haven't had ice cream in ages." he traced his finger on the floor. Hyunseung patted his back in comfort. "She knows that we have been really busy lately and preparing for our comeback, so yeah, she's fine...i'll tell her to buy you ice cream next time, woonie." Junhyung sat up and sighed.

"You know hyung, you have been with her for a long time" Kikwang stated. Junhyung nodded. Kikwang continued. " but what i still don't get is.... why she's in love with you or how the hell has she has put up with you for so long!" Kikwang Joked. Everyone started laughing while Junhyung threw his towel at Kikwang "Yah! Lee Kikwang!"

"Maybe, it's because of Junhyung smileeeee" Hyunseung teased Junhyung while he high fived Yoseob and Dongwoon. Hana always gushed how she loves it when Junhyung smiles because people view him as this tough smooth guy that raps. They were all laughing and joking around, it had been a while since they took a break from their work and just relaxed. Kikwang looked at the time "ahh, it's 6.30 already?" Doojoon got up and said "Come on guys, let's change."

They all got up and walked out of the practice room and down to the corridor to the changing room."Hyung!" They all turned back to look at the maknae. "What is that smell?!" Dongwoon asked while wriggling his nose. Kikwang and Doojoon put their arms around Dongwoon's shoulders "Woonie, it's you. Go have a shower! " Kikwang and Doojoon shouted and pushed dongwoon into the Changing rooms "It's not just me hyungs, you smell too! you are just jealous of my MAN Scent!...oh yeah!" Hyunseung and Yoseob looked at each other and laughed after hearing them. The ran and followed  them in to the Changing room where as Junhyung shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter