It's for the best...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my Lovely readers! I am SOooooooo Sorry that i haven't updated in a while, I have been so busy lately with my birthday and my family's shop opening! I hope you can forgive me! Anyway This Chapter will Knock your socks off! Thank you for subscribing, the comments..please comment more especially the Silent Readers! please don't be silent! tell me what you think! It motivates me to write more! Thank you again and here we gooooooo! :)

Junhyung held his cheek in shock. He just stared kept on staring at the girl infront of him. The girl that just said that she hated him. He was trying to get his head around of what has just happened. Junhyung looked into Hana's Eyes. A single tear rolled down her face. She looked so disappointed. it felt like she didn't know who he was anymore. Guilt started rushing through his body as he soon came to realise after looking at her...really looking at her. That he had hurt her. Hana suddenly wiping her tears while walking out the bedroom. Junhyung snapped out of his thoughts and tried grabbing her arm while still had one hand placed around his cheek. "Hana...Wait, a sec."

Hana shrugged her arm away from Junhyung as she headed to the Kitchen.Junhyung followed her. He saw Hana forcefully open a drawer and pulled a sandwhich bag and then forcefully shut it closed. It made Junhyung winced. She was still sniffling, Hana then opened the freezer and took some ice cubes and placed it in the sandwhich bag and sealed it. She slowly walked over to Junhyung who was standing by the breakfast counter confused. She looked up at Junhyung and Shoved the bag of ice to his chest. "that should help it cool the redness and stop it swelling too much, I understand that you have an image to protect." Hana walked over to the front door of the apartment and opened it for Junhyung to let himself out.

Junhyung looked Hana and shook his head. " No, Hana..let me, ... i can.." Junhyung started to stutter as he tried to get some words out. "Junhyung...please. Just go." Hana whispered. Junhyung sighed. "You really want me to leave?" Hana Stared at the floor and nodded. She tried to avoid his eyes and to try and stop more tears flowing out. Junhyung stepped closer to her to try and hold her but she stepped back while opening the door wider. Junhyung slowly walked out into the corridor and turned back to look at Hana, He took one last look at her, the tears fell more freely now out of her eyes as she looked back at Junhyung. "Goodbye, Junhyung." as Hana slowly closed the door. 

Junhyung just stared at the door for about 10 minutes and squeezed his eyes shut to stop his own tears flowing out. The conversations that they just had in that apartment flashed in his mind, the Yelling, the throwing, the Crying...and the look. the Look in her eyes after she slapped him. It pained him. What was he thinking?...He didn't want to stand outside the apartment, He wanted to do what Hana wanted. So he decided to leave and give them both some space for the night. He was so angry at himself and frustration that he couldn't hold her or realise that he had hurt her, that he had been hurting her. He suddenly tried punching the corridor wall but stopped before hitting it with force. Instead he leaned onto his arm on the wall and then looked back down the corridor at the door, that she was currently on the other side of. He didn't know what to do, He was confused and angry and guilty all at the same time. Junhyung sighed before going into the elevator. 

Hana was sitting on the floor, leaning against the front door with her head in her hands crying her heart out. She couldn't believe that it all came out, everything. She had to be strong and she needed to say it to him everything she was felling. she felt she needed to give some time for her heart to heal, if ever it does . She didn't like the feeling she was experiencing. she sobbed while clutching her heart. She looked up around the room, everything reminded of HIM. of THEM. She didn't know what they were now.. are they still together?. are they not?...She kept replaying the night over and over in her head and everything he said was right abour her. She wanted to fix it, fix what they had, but Junhyung kept resisting or maybe she was trying hard enough. Hana decided that it would be best if she could get away for a while, Hana furiously wiped away her tears and realised that she needed to do something. Something that could fix it, She wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do but She thought maybe, it was for the best thing to do.

Hana ran to the bedroom and grabbed her phone from the floor. She scrolled through the phone and called a number. it started to dial..."Come on..pick up.." she whispered. "Hello?"

"Hello, Oppa, sorry for calling you this early." Hana Sniffled.

"Hana dongseng...he forgot didn't he?" Hana burst out crying. ", it's worse..isn't it?...that kid..."

Hana interrupted "Oppa. I'm Leaving."

"What?, Hana...whatever Junhyung did, i know what he did, what he forgot...i'm sure..you and him can.."

"no...we can't Oppa...this is it,...Ummm, I need a favour though, if that's okay?" Hana heard him sigh on the phone.

"Hana, i'm sorry, i don't know what to say...this is what i get for being BEAST's manager, i try and teach them good things and they never seem to learn..but yeah, what is it? whatever you want, Do you want me to get Soo mi for you?"

"No, it's okay oppa, none of this is your fault, You taught the guys wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter