We Could Be Like The Avengers!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was nearing the end of the first week of the festival and things were slowly going back to normal. Well, it depends what you find normal. Hana was still busy as ever preparing each day’s schedules of the festival. She still had Hyun-ki obviously flirting with her and obviously failing as Hana just repeating “Hyun-ki ssi...Let’s be professional okay?” to his face everytime his hand would glide down her back and on her bottom. She would immediately grab his wrist and shove it away gently.

“Hana – ssi!” Hana whipped around to see who was calling her with her pencil in . She was standing on the beach with her clipboard in her hand and her headset on waiting for CN Blue’s rehearsal’s to begin. It was about 10 in the morning and she was already so busy. She walked to one of members of the crew and grabbed her pencil out and held it. “De?”

“It seems that you are needed in BEAST’s trailer...” Hana opened her eyes wide.

“What? Now? But...I’ve got CN Blue’s rehearsals to go through first, can you tell them that...”

“They kept on insisting, saying it was urgent...” Hana Sighed and nodded at the crew member.

“Okay..I won’t be long, just take my headset and clipboard and run through their rehearsal for me please, if you need me just ....well, you know where I’ll be anyway. “ Hana Smiled.

Hana started walking more like stomping to Beast’s trailer. “Aish, these boys...messing up the schedule. I swear it better be urgent or my foot will seriously....” She realised she was standing right in front of the door. Ever since her explanation came out at Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon, They said that they understood and it seemed to her that things were going to be alright between them. She was glad that they were able to understand quickly. They started hanging out again and talking things through and just catching up for lost time. She knows that they haven’t fully forgiven her but she’s willing to try as she missed her brothers.

But of course, all except for Junhyung, She hasn’t properly spoken to him as she hoped for as the only time she had any form of contact with him was when she had to speak to Beast about their performances. She wondered if they would ever speak. She was scared of the feelings she had whenever she thought about him and even contempleted talking to him without being awkard. Hana shook her head before knocking on the trailer door.

“Ahhhh, Hana Noona! I’m so glad that you stopped by!” Dongwoon opened the door to let her in.

“Yah, Son Dongwoon..What’s the emergency?”  Dongwoon put his hands up and shrugged his shoulder as he smirked and walked towards the next room as the rest of Beast was getting their hair and make up on.

“Hana Noona! You’re here! Finally! Are you okay?” Yoseob got up from the sofa and went to hug her. Hana nodded and immediately bowed to everyone in the room to say hello. She looked around the room and saw Hyunseung practicing in front of the mirror with his earphones in, Doojoon who just came in the room and opened the mini fridge to get a bottle of water, and Kikwang and Junhyung sitting on the make up chairs infront of the mirrors.

“What are you doing here Hana-ah? Everything okay?”  D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter